Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena

You hate party members have to realize from this day forward every single hate party President will be Impeached , when dem's have the house. I hope you idiots realize that. And 2024 will give the dems the house , There will be up to 24 gerrymandered by the hate party areas in this country that will just about guaranty a democratic representatives, Think you can get over that 24 elected democrats in the house. This is a hoot.

Now we have learned from the right wing , but we have to jump up a notch on this in the future to save our democracy. We will impeach every right wing president from now on , but not once ,10 or 20 times every 4 years making sure we don't have a reason , we will find a reason as we are impeaching. IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH for ever after.
89jguu.jpg

Since you have nothing , I mean really how do you think I feel about this crap when it literally is from the enemy of my country ,someone who has sold out my country and is by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. A microbe who chooses dictatorship over democracy , The point is I"m dumping your wasted bandwidth, your wasted ass is out of here. This is something everyone should do if they want a forum that is worth stopping at. . I just don't have time for this nothing from people who are nothing. Good bye , it has been a slice.

WHAT DO YOU EMPTY HEADS THINK IS GOING TO HAPPEN FROM NOW ON

Now we have learned from the right wing , but we have to jump up a notch on this in the future to save our democracy. We will impeach every right wing president from now on , but not once ,10 or 20 times every 4 years making sure we don't have a reason , we will find a reason as we are impeaching. IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH for ever after.

Since you have nothing , I mean really how do you think I feel about this crap when it literally is from the enemy of my country ,someone who has sold out my country and is by far this countries biggest threat and enemy. A microbe who chooses dictatorship over democracy , The point is I"m dumping your wasted bandwidth, your wasted ass is out of here. This is something everyone should do if they want a forum that is worth stopping at. . I just don't have time for this nothing from people who are nothing. Good bye , it has been a slice.
Run away little bitch, you're beyond pathetic. When you eventually hang yourself, post it on TikTok.... that's all I ask. We want one final chance to laugh and point at you. :laughing0301:

No that is Trump remember how he showered with his daughter you moron! Raped his daughter?
~~~~~~
On the contrary, Biden's daughter Ashley admitted in her diary having long warm showers with her naked father.

~~~~~~
On the contrary, Biden's daughter Ashley admitted in her diary having long warm showers with her naked father.
“Long warm showers…”

Man you have a sick imagination you freak. Showering with young kids is not unusual moron

“Long warm showers…”

Man you have a sick imagination you freak. Showering with young kids is not unusual moron
She was 15!!!! Is that a little kid? Did you shower with your 15 year old daughter? Why do you guys cover for this Child Molester?

Republicans to Initiate Contempt of Congress Proceedings​

After Hunter Biden Defies Subpoena​

13 Dec 2023 ~~ By Cristina Laila

Hunter Biden on Wednesday arrived in DC and gave a press conference on Capitol Hill where he revealed he will only answer questions under his own rules despite a congressional subpoena.
Congressional Republicans subpoenaed Hunter Biden for a closed-door deposition related to his influence-peddling and family corruption.
Hunter Biden on Wednesday said he will only testify “at a public hearing.”
“My father was not financially involved in my business,” Hunter Biden said in the presser.
Hunter tacitly admitted that his father Joe Biden was involved in his overseas businesses in other ways.
House Oversight Chairman James Comer on Wednesday announced GOP lawmakers will initiate contempt of Congress proceedings after Hunter Biden brazenly defied a lawful subpoena.
“Hunter Biden today defied lawful subpoenas and we will now initiate contempt of Congress proceedings,” Comer said.
“We will not provide special treatment because his last name is Biden,” Comer added.

Commentary:
Congress has the power to arrest and imprison Hunter for 1 year. Do it!.
The question remains... When Congress refers the proceedings to the DoJ, will Garland enforce the Congressional contempt charges against Hunter as they did with Bannon?

**********​

Apparently Hunter Biden is above the law.

~~~~~~
It isn't shit unless you can prove that it said that and that it was even hers , you fucking piece of shit. (
long warm showers with her naked father.) show us the proof sum bag. While you are add it tell us what Project Veritas is.

It isn't shit unless you can prove that it said that and that it was even hers , you fucking piece of shit. (
If it wasn’t hers then why did Joey Xiden convict two people from stealing it from her?

Remember the right couldn't or wouldn't exist without lies . You are ether hate driven, stupid or evilly wealthy to be a MAGA maggot.

Forum List

Back