Republicans threaten... more Obstructionism!

Vast LWC

<-Mohammed
Aug 4, 2009
New York
Healthcare win may threaten rest of Obama agenda | Reuters

"There will be no cooperation for the rest of this year," Senator John McCain, Obama's opponent in the 2008 presidential election, told a radio program, criticizing the way Democrats steered the bill through Congress.

"They have poisoned the well in what they have done and how they have done it," he said.

Like Republicans weren't voting en-masse to block every legislation anyway. LOL.

It kind of reminds me of the scene in "Total Recall", where Sharon Stone starts yelling "Now you've done it, now you've done it, you're in trouble now!" after her second attempt at deceiving Arnold fails.

I thought Dems were a majority and didn't need republicans? Can't you people ever grow up and stop your whining?

"There will be no cooperation for the rest of this year," Senator John McCain, Obama's opponent in the 2008 presidential election, told a radio program, criticizing the way Democrats steered the bill through Congress.

"They have poisoned the well in what they have done and how they have done it," he said.

Like Republicans weren't voting en-masse to block every legislation anyway. LOL.

It kind of reminds me of the scene in "Total Recall", where Sharon Stone starts yelling "Now you've done it, now you've done it, you're in trouble now!" after her second attempt at deceiving Arnold fails.

So basically, more of the same from for the next year.

I thought Dems were a majority and didn't need republicans? Can't you people ever grow up and stop your whining?

Where in that OP did you see where I was saying I cared about McCain's comments?

I was pointing out the humor.

Oh, yeah that was funny.

carrot-top8.jpg

and the next andnext to infinty and beyond. We're way past anyone helping each other anymore.

Hello? The people don't want this piece of crap.

Tell me, why do you think we should support policies and programs that will make the country worse? Why would any sane person not do anything in their power to stop bad government?

What if Congress was going to outlaw abortion? Wouldn't you be actively trying to prevent them from doing it? Would you stop "obstructing" Congress just because someone was saying you're an obstructionist?

Do you think about these things? Or are you just so partisan you don't really care?

Hello? The people don't want this piece of crap.

Au Contraire (sp?), Mon Ami...

Gallup has the favorable/unfavorable view at 49% to 40%.

So, I guess the people do in fact want it, now that they actually see what's in it, rather than listening to all the distortions.

poor poor little whiney weenies.. first they tell Republicans they don't matter, cause they are old and white.. then they whine cause the old white Republicans won't play with them and let them call their nasty shots.. poor poor little weenies.. how sad it is for the poor put upon little pee wee demoncwats.. it is so freaking sad..

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bH_PXzpKi3s]YouTube - Leave Obama ALONE![/ame]

poor poor little whiney weenies.. first they tell Republicans they don't matter, cause they are old and white.. then they whine cause the old white Republicans won't play with them and let them call their nasty shots.. poor poor little weenies.. how sad it is for the poor put upon little pee wee demoncwats.. it is so freaking sad..

Umm, just out of curiosity, how is poking fun at the Republicans for threatening to continue what they're already doing, "whining"?

Personally I could care less what the Republicans do at this point. All they've done so far is obstruct whatever they can, so nothing's new here.

What's the matter Willow? Are you trying to project your whining unto me?

Poor Republicans, so inconsequential.

If it prevents spending money we don't have, I'm all for it...

New Topics

Forum List

Back