Republicans threaten... more Obstructionism!

this is awful.....why can't everyone just agree that the libebral agenda is perfect and everyone get along and do whatever obama says to do....

poor poor little whiney weenies.. first they tell Republicans they don't matter, cause they are old and white.. then they whine cause the old white Republicans won't play with them and let them call their nasty shots.. poor poor little weenies.. how sad it is for the poor put upon little pee wee demoncwats.. it is so freaking sad..

Umm, just out of curiosity, how is poking fun at the Republicans for threatening to continue what they're already doing, "whining"?

Personally I could care less what the Republicans do at this point. All they've done so far is obstruct whatever they can, so nothing's new here.

What's the matter Willow? Are you trying to project your whining unto me?

Poor Republicans, so inconsequential.

you whine about everything Republicans do.

Healthcare win may threaten rest of Obama agenda | Reuters

"There will be no cooperation for the rest of this year," Senator John McCain, Obama's opponent in the 2008 presidential election, told a radio program, criticizing the way Democrats steered the bill through Congress.

"They have poisoned the well in what they have done and how they have done it," he said.

Like Republicans weren't voting en-masse to block every legislation anyway. LOL.

It kind of reminds me of the scene in "Total Recall", where Sharon Stone starts yelling "Now you've done it, now you've done it, you're in trouble now!" after her second attempt at deceiving Arnold fails.

Fuck you, idiot.

If you trace the letters off the screen, you'll know how to spell it.:rolleyes:

Obviously the republicans didn't obstruct anything, evidenced by how the health care bill passed.

I'm sure that something about this bs bill will be popular.

I'm sure those that don't have insurance, those 30 million or so, will think its great.

Not so sure how the other 240 million of us will see it.

Perhaps the better question to ask is how long before we see what this clusterfuck of a bill will cost each and every one of us??

Once we learn that then we can know just how popular it will be.

As for the Reps obstructing it. What a joke that is.

The Reps are the minority. The Dems are the majority.

The Dems have a big majority. They don't need the Reps for anything. They didn't need them on this bill in any way shape or form.

Kinda hard to obstruct when you don't have any power doncha know???

Last edited:

New Topics

Forum List

Back