Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Trump is a RINO,not part of the evil corrupt two party system that your hero asswipe mass murderer constitution burner Reagan and other GOp presidents and congressmen are so they won’t do that,they are in league with the demorats.

Incoherent babble....run along now Chump before I really get pissed off!
this truth hurts this coward shill.

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
You're certainly going to be in shock at noon on 20Jan! :laugh:
80 million people that voted for Trump will not recognize that POS because they know he didn't win....and you are gonna be pissed about it.
Doesnt matter if they recognize it or not. The facts say that he won and I will only laugh at those 72 million idiots. :laugh:
Biden helped write the three strikes law that put thousands of black men behind bars for victimless crimes for life....and stupid fucks like yourself supports him. The joke is on you, dumb ass.
:yes_text12::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana::banana:

They should be filed against Commie-la as she extolled the 'Summer of Hate' riots and aided in bailing out people arrested for rioting and looting.

Then a move to ensure and remove Nancy Pelosi who committed sedition when she attempted to persuade the Joint-Chiefs-of-Staff to take the nuclear codes from the C-in-C.

Thus in essence any foreign enemy with nukes---pelosi tempted them ---to use them -as in a first strike -since our Commander-in-Chief not having the nuclear codes would prevent us from striking back....is that what nanci wanted?

I think more of the treasonous democrats than just nanci....they have made it clear ...long time....we want to destroy Ameica.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Trump was not impeached for general purposes. You're a liar.

LOLOL.. Look at your source.

I guess they want Kamala Harris as President, oh well whatever floats their boat.

That be anyone who voted for Pedo Joe...understanding as most do that ole joe is just a stooge who will not be around long....not very long at all.

Impeach him for being an idiot. Even Pelosi couldn't disagree with that.
Sore losers looking for reasons to impeach that don't exist. LOl!

I think that impeaching a president just because you can is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

let's see. You say:

If he should win. He's already won.

The House is still Demo controlled where such a bill wouldn't make it off the floor. Even all the Republicans wouldn't vote for it.

Rump is gone, Biden gets sworn in on Jan 20th. Get used to it.
Biden didn't win diddly squat and anyone that can claim that with a straight face is just asn inept as pedo Joe.....
I claim it, and you are a liar who cannot prove Biden didn't win.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Remember, we're under new rules.

Impeachment is not conviction. It's only allegation.

And these days accusation is all required to let the smears flow.
No Republican can ever be President as long as a single Democrat is seated in Congress — under their twisted legal interpretations and rules made up as they went along to bring down the country under serious organized crime.
Oh good fucking god! You are unhinged!

Xiden do anything? In his mental condition? He may well have done while VP but his lucid years are long gone. Of course a retrospective impeachment might mean he wouldn't legally run for president in 2020 therefore must return to his basement and try ever so hard to remember.....

Will Republicans Impeach Biden for stuttering?
Is that why Biden is having trouble answering his traitorous dealings with the Chicoms? Pretty flimsy excuse if you ask me. No, he should be brought up on charges of treason and his son and family need to be prosecuted as well.

Bottom line

Trump needs to be Impeached. That man and his followers MUST know that he can never hold public office again.

His MAGArat followers who engaged in that attack on our seat of government must face justice

His MAGArat followers who are STILL plotting against our government must be found and they must be punished

The MAGArat CONGRESSMEN and women who abetted that attack must be purged from Congress and they musty face justice.

This is NOT a third world country

This is NOT fucking Russia.

NO
Bottom line, you support Stalinist-like prosecutions. When they come after YOU don't cry to me.

This will be fun to watch.
Isn't she one of the QAnon freaks that got into Congress courtesy of morons like yourself?
As opposed to.............

1610676414372.png

Forum List

Back