Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

Not being the OP's orange god.
Why do you idiots project your worship of human beings on normal people?
It's a chemical imbalance...

tenor (2).gif

No need to impeach the demented jackal. He's gonna be gone within two years. Kamala whore Harris is the first woman President.

Never going to happen with a democratic house and seante.

Republicans are just salty because their orange emperor got impeached twice.

They try not electing a treasonous lunatic next time.
The nation must die with tens of millions exterminated.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
And it will be voted down.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
25th Amendment, then impeach the motherfucker!
There is more a case for 25th-ing Biden than there ever has for Trump.
[/QUOTE
Just how stupid are you?

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

Holy shit! I just immagined seeing your head spin completely around while you projectile vomited green slime!! The statements that are out there are all batshit crazy bullshit QAnon theories and lies. Are you so dim whitted as to not understand that saying that he abused power and that he had shaddy dealings with other countries doe not make it so? Your problem is that you will believe any horseshit that you are fed because you want to believe it and your are not bright enough to even know that is happening

That Q bitch needs to be tossed on her ear before somebody gets hurt. Wouldn't be a bit surprised if she was one of the ones who gave MAGA-hatters the maskless recon tour of Capitol Building the day before the Trump Riots when there were no tours allowed.

5f52fe45706ff.image.jpg

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

Please spell out EXACTLY what this dumb fuck is alledging that Biden did. It is not enough to bleat about abuuse of power or "crimes" related to China, the Ukrain and Russia. She has to be specific or she is making a damnd fool of herself and so are you for supporting this crap.

Please go fuck yourself, and do your own homework. All of her statements are available on the Internet, which you are connected to right now. And this hair-on-fire pose of yours, where you critique and condemn something you haven't even seen yet on the basis of conflating the Articles with the press statements about the Articles, makes me wonder if you sustained a major head injury at some point. It's imbecilic, even coming from you.

Holy shit! I just immagined seeing your head spin completely around while you projectile vomited green slime!! The statements that are out there are all batshit crazy bullshit QAnon theories and lies. Are you so dim whitted as to not understand that saying that he abused power and that he had shaddy dealings with other countries doe not make it so? Your problem is that you will believe any horseshit that you are fed because you want to believe it and your are not bright enough to even know that is happening

Wow slow down there TDSer.....try a Midol for those libber cramps.

As long as democrats control congress and the mainstream media remains the propaganda arm of the democrat party Biden's criminal connections will go unaddressed.

Absolutely true. He molested a secret service agent's g/f during a photo shoot and the agent shoved him and was going to punch him out if had not been restrained by his fellow agents....the whole thing was covered up and the file on it destroyed.

bidenmask3-2-600x329.jpg

In 2017, the Gateway Pundit exclusively reported that a Secret Service agent was suspended for a week in 2009 for shoving then-Vice President Joe Biden after he cupped his girlfriend’s breast while the couple was taking a photo with him.

The situation got so heated, a source who was a Secret Service agent at the time told TGP, that others had to step in to prevent the agent from hitting the then-Vice President.

If that’s accurate that the Secret Service was ordered to shred the records when the Justice Department asked for the incident report, that rings loudly of a cover-up. Why shred the report if nothing happened?

Video footage (that wasn’t destroyed) shows creepy Joe on a stage posing for a picture with another family while holding the hand of a very young girl. Creepy Joe tells everybody to “Look up! There’s the camera!” and quickly pulled her hand over his crotch. It was absolutely planned and intentional! If anyone questions this I will be happy to find the link, and it was relatively recent.

Dementia doesn’t give anyone an excuse for committing sexual overtures with children. What a declining mental function does do is remove a person’s “filter” and they show their true qualities unfiltered with their words and actions.

Unfortunately, I’ve seen this firsthand with a few relatives and family friends. Other people have shared similar experiences where their loved ones faced significant mental decline, and they said their loved one’s personality was “still them “ but amplified like on steroids. I am not referring to the later stages of dementia where the functioning goes down and the person cannot be held responsible for their actions and words. Creepy Joe isn’t quite there yet but he’s headed there, so his responsibility for his words and actions are still “on him”.

No wonder they don’t get ole’ Joe out in public much, guaranteed they know the creepy situation.

To take a page from Trumps playbook. Even if every Qanon theory was true, it was all known beforehand, and the people gave their approval of all of it, by voting for Biden anyway.

If Republicans take the House in 2022 I think Biden gets impeached it will be as phony and partisan as the 2018 impeachment of Trump was but that is the precedent that has been set and won’t end when Trump leaves office next week.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Holy shit! You sure put a lot of work into your delusions of relevance!

Call me when you have something to say other than, "I'm not going to approve of you if you don't do as I say".

Biden has been one of the least wealthy Senators
He has made most of his wealth in recent years through books and speaking engagements.

How do we know that?
Because Biden actually released his tax returns
He didn't make his millions that way. On Dec 11, in an interview with Tucker Carleson, Tony Bobulinski, recruited by Hunter and associates for the CEO position in their money laundering scheme, related that when he asked Jim Biden how they were getting away with it and Jim said "plausible deniability."

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Anyone can write something on twitter. It doesn't mean it's true.

What you are too stupid to realize is that the congress is controlled by democrats and if you think that any articles of impeachment of Biden are going anywhere and won't be laughed out of congress, I have a very beautiful piece of ocean beachfront property in Colorado to sell you.

You people are so delusional.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Call me when you have something to say other than, "I'm not going to approve of you if you don't do as I say".

Another thing that you people don't get is that when accusations are made, the burden of proof is on the accuser

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Another thing that you people don't get is that when accusations are made, the burden of proof is on the accuser

And in what way does that mitigate what a fucking fool you've made of yourself, screaming criticisms about Articles of Impeachment which haven't been released yet?

Face it, loser. You stepped on your johnson and fell down, we all laughed, and there's nothing you can do at this point to make it not have happened. Just put on your funny cap with the bells and own it.

Forum List

Back