Republicans Submit Articles To Impeach Biden As Soon As He's Sworn In

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeach the motherfucker!

My, aren't we bitter this morning.

Just returning the favor from 2016. If it's all wonderful when you shitbirds do it, it's equally wonderful when it's done to you.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.
2. Collusion with foreign governments (China, Ukraine, Russia) to alter election outcomes.

Impeachment is dead on arrival since Democrats hold all the cards in stopping it.

This divisive attempt is stupid.

I believe we said that this time last year, but the Democrats didn't listen.

The charges:

1. Abuse of power.

Impeachment is dead on arrival since Democrats hold all the cards in stopping it.

This divisive attempt is stupid.

Right, that's what we said during your idiotic first impeachment attempt.

HUH?

I was AGAINST that stupid 1st impeachment attempt.

They are BOTH wrong since in both there were no laws being broken.

In this case, I don't think you can say there are no laws being broken, assuming the accusations are true.

That's at least two years away. Democrats control the House. Like the Dems in 2017, they have no power to impeach.

The only power the GOP have is the Squeal!

It's a loud ear piercing squeal too, please stop the Squeal!

We only need a few dems to put their country ahead of their power mad party

Even if that never happens - and I don't expect it ever will - I'm perfectly okay with the Democrats being on record as voting in favor of treason if it's a member of their party.

Remember, we're under new rules.

Impeachment is not conviction. It's only allegation.

And these days accusation is all required to let the smears flow.
No Republican can ever be President as long as a single Democrat is seated in Congress — under their twisted legal interpretations and rules made up as they went along to bring down the country under serious organized crime.

Well, since the same Democrats and Liberals who are wagging their finger about strict adherence to the the law yet maintain Clinton’s impeachment was about a blow job need to understand that the Clinton impeachment was not about a blowjob or his private life but obstruction of justice and lying under oath.

I’ve lived in Washington my whole life and have learned that most of shit politicians get themselves into hot water is not from the action itself but the cover up.

No, guy, his lying about the blow job never should have been an issue to start with.

It wasn't even relevant to the case it was in.

(That case was dismissed by the judge even though she knew Clinton had probably perjured himself.)

Ken Starr wasn't appointed to investigate blow jobs, he was appointed to investigate a land deal, which after threatening people with prison and in some cases throwing people in prison for not testifying the way he wanted, had to admit the Clintons did nothing wrong in.

The whole fucking thing was a travesty.

Then you really do like Trump, or you're just a hypocrite.

No, Trump sucks at his job.

By any objective measure, the man is a failed president.

only president to be impeached TWICE
Only one of three to be impeached.
Only one of five to be rejected by the people in the popular vote.
Only one of 10 to be voted out of office
Worst Pandemic since 1919
Worst Recession since 1929
Worst Race Riots since 1968
382,000 Dead
24 million sick
65 million jobs lost
165,000 business shuttered.

• Love
Reactions: BWK
Bottom line

Trump needs to be Impeached. That man and his followers MUST know that he can never hold public office again.

His MAGArat followers who engaged in that attack on our seat of government must face justice

His MAGArat followers who are STILL plotting against our government must be found and they must be punished

The MAGArat CONGRESSMEN and women who abetted that attack must be purged from Congress and they musty face justice.

This is NOT a third world country

This is NOT fucking Russia.

NO

Well, since the same Democrats and Liberals who are wagging their finger about strict adherence to the the law yet maintain Clinton’s impeachment was about a blow job need to understand that the Clinton impeachment was not about a blowjob or his private life but obstruction of justice and lying under oath.

I’ve lived in Washington my whole life and have learned that most of shit politicians get themselves into hot water is not from the action itself but the cover up.

No, guy, his lying about the blow job never should have been an issue to start with.

It wasn't even relevant to the case it was in.

(That case was dismissed by the judge even though she knew Clinton had probably perjured himself.)

Ken Starr wasn't appointed to investigate blow jobs, he was appointed to investigate a land deal, which after threatening people with prison and in some cases throwing people in prison for not testifying the way he wanted, had to admit the Clintons did nothing wrong in.

The whole fucking thing was a travesty.

It doesn’t matter if you obstruct justice and lie under oath over a blow job or what you ordered at the deli, it will get you impeached.

Do you think they have the nuts?
If I was in Congress that's what I'd be doing right now.
They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

Congress is broken.....and I don't see it recovering any time soon.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."

LOLOL.. Look at your source.

I guess they want Kamala Harris as President, oh well whatever floats their boat.

Sworn in, taken off podium in handcuffs, impeached
America will be MAGA again

They've impeached Trump twice, cheapening the process.....so clearly impeaching a president just for general purposes is the precedent.

I think that impeaching a president, just because you can, is wrong.....and should not be tolerated.....but that's what Democrats are essentially doing.

"If Joe Biden happens to be elected president this year, he will enter office more hobbled by major scandals than any president in the history of the presidency, and there is just no question that his administration will be immediately paralyzed by impeachment proceedings.
Maybe I’m missing something, but I can think of no other major presidential candidate, and certainly no other president (if he should win) who, on the day he was sworn in, would be immediately engulfed by not just one, but four — four! — impeachable scandals.
There’s just no question that if Biden wins, once he takes office, his administration will be bogged down by legitimate investigations into his actual and credibly suspected wrongdoing, corruption, self-dealing, and sexual misconduct."
Trump is a RINO,not part of the evil corrupt two party system that your hero asswipe mass murderer constitution burner Reagan and other GOp presidents and congressmen are so they won’t do that,they are in league with the demorats.

Incoherent babble....run along now Chump before I really get pissed off!
Oh no! An idiot on the internet's going to get pissed off!

That means nothing.

Clinton wasn't impeached for a blowjob. Somebody lied to you. He was impeached and disbarred for perjury, which is a crime.

He lied about getting a blow job. Most people thought it was pretty stupid, and voted Republicans out in 1998.

Newt had to resign. Good thing, because we later found out he was cheating on his wife with a lobbyist.

Then Livingston had to resign because he was fucking around on his wife.

Then they put Denny Hastert in there, and he was paying off teenage boys he ass-raped.

Party of Family Values, everyone. Party of Family Values.
You voted for Pedo Joe. That moral high ground you believe you're standing on is a mountain of bullshit.

The congressional Republicans, and all conservatives everywhere, have a duty to hound Joe Biden every second of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Give them not a moment of peace or happiness. Ever.

They should be filed against Commie-la as she extolled the 'Summer of Hate' riots and aided in bailing out people arrested for rioting and looting.

Then a move to ensure and remove Nancy Pelosi who committed sedition when she attempted to persuade the Joint-Chiefs-of-Staff to take the nuclear codes from the C-in-C.

The congressional Republicans, and all conservatives everywhere, have a duty to hound Joe Biden every second of his existence, until he resigns or dies. Then do the same to Harris. Give them not a moment of peace or happiness. Ever.

And to hound the seditious Pelosi too.

Forum List

Back