Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

Idiot, I don’t support Trump, how do you fend each and every racist quote Biden has uttered over the decades? I’m, he was in Biden’s own words the Vice President for a “storybook, man.

I'm the same, I'm not going to vote for Trump. There's an old joke that I speak every language in the world, except one. Greek. Go ahead, name a language. Then when you do, you say that's Greek to me!

Not a Biden supporter, that means you're a Trump supporter. Only Democrats are serious and seriously stupid. I'm not sure why they want us to vote for Trump other than they have faith in their party to steal the election anyway

Last edited:
Trump has been a dirtbag his entire adult life since his days out slumming in N.Y.C. nightclubs, hanging out with Epstein & Roy Cohn, screwing over vendors, contractors & employees any way he could, cheating on his wives etc. etc.

It's totally mind boggeling that people would actually put that louse in the W.H. & to this day still worship him.

He wins in 2024 he'll blow the whole thingup as payback because he's a deranged psychopath.
funny the words you chose for a person you have absolutely nothing to do with. Like you've done all of the investigations and discussions with everyone involved. It is truly amazing. Deranged? How the fk would you ever know his status? All you got is others opinions and you make them yours. You have absolutely zero in the way of any information except for what someone gives you!!! Deranged? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TDSing doesn't suit you well.

funny the words you chose for a person you have absolutely nothing to do with. Like you've done all of the investigations and discussions with everyone involved. It is truly amazing. Deranged? How the fk would you ever know his status? All you got is others opinions and you make them yours. You have absolutely zero in the way of any information except for what someone gives you!!! Deranged? hahaahahahahahahahahahahahahaha TDSing doesn't suit you well.
I've been watching Trump since 2015 when he announced. He's a slimy amoral criminal lowlife.

Your ass burning over what I pointed out won't change a thing. Try taking your head out of your ass.

I've been watching Trump since 2015 when he announced. He's a slimy amoral criminal lowlife.

Your ass burning over what I pointed out won't change a thing. Try taking your head out of your ass.
He lives in your head daily. Poor thing.

You only vote for slimy amoral criminal lowlifes who tell you they will give you free candy

YOu've watched what? the kangaroo make up impeachment dossiers and other shit and tell you over and over about what trump is? That's TDS brother.

so you admit trump lives in your head!!!!!! hahahahahahaahhahahahaha TDSER Right there baby.
No, that's your opinion becauae your head is up his ass.

You'll never get the stink off your face.

Forum List

Back