In 2024 will ‘minorities’ vote on feelings and free stuff or against $5 fuel, high inflation and high interest rates?

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
MEXIFORNIA
The leftist programmers at CNN said it themselves…..blacks and hispanics are those impacted most by executive policies that cost them more each and every month.
They can’t afford to buy homes with todays interest rates, they can’t buy that extra sack of weed with $5 fuel haunting them…will these real world problems affect their vote?

I can't wait for the Trumpettes to vote for shortages that turn into inflation due to a dumbass closing down the US with a National Health Emergency.

• Winner
Reactions: IM2
I want Trump to become president so we can have low fuel prices because society is dead in the water and the government pays us to stay at home.

• Funny
Reactions: IM2
In 2024 all Americans are going to be voting on the question of an election being either stolen or not. All other considerations are secondary to that!

The leftist programmers at CNN said it themselves…..blacks and hispanics are those impacted most by executive policies that cost them more each and every month.
They can’t afford to buy homes with todays interest rates, they can’t buy that extra sack of weed with $5 fuel haunting them…will these real world problems affect their vote?
The Democrats will launch the largest Psy Ops ever to convince the stupid Democrat supporters to vote against their own best interests AGAIN. And they probably will.

Feelings and free stuff is a huge lure versus education and effort

Minorities are going to BITCH SLAP asshole Democrats. The poor and working class is fed up with the asshole Dems BS that jacks up the price of everything. A big F U Democrats is coming. Dems will be crying and butthurt. Poor Joe he's going to catch all the blame. lol

jill-biden-tacos.jpg
bidenisaracistfdffsffssgf.jpg
demsarecrookshgfhff.jpg
democratsarecrooksfcxzsweef.jpg
bidenisaracistkjjfjjjgljgj.jpg

The Democrats will launch the largest Psy Ops ever to convince the stupid Democrat supporters to vote against their own best interests AGAIN. And they probably will.

Democrats aren't voting against their own best interests. No Democrat has ever crashed the economy.
Feelings and free stuff is a huge lure versus education and effort

What education???? That's turned into a racket to put the millstone of student debt around the necks of young Americans who can't afford to move out, get married or start life, with a $50,000 loan.

With no student debt, we bought our first house at age 23, and we didn't need help from our parents to do it. I cashed in the savings bonds I'd been buying since high school. The next year I bought a new car, and the year after that, I had our second baby. Today's graduates owe too much money to do ANY of that.

Forum List

Back