Republicans, Stop the Self-Defeating Victimology

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie. The truth is Trump will drag the entire ticket down with him resulting in the loss of the House, the inability to win back the Senate, and the loss of more legislative assemblies and gubernatorial seats, handing an 82 year old Biden another four years with complete control of the government to do as he wishes. When that happens they will, of course, blame everyone but themselves.

The American Right is not in a healthy place right now. Facing a highly vulnerable, palpably senile octogenarian incumbent president who has presided over four-decade-high inflation and 69% of recently polled Democrats believe is too old for a second term, Republicans thus far seem inclined to roll the dice with their own 77-year-old geezer, who is currently facing 91 counts in four different criminal cases and a whopping 64% of recently polled Americans say they will "definitely not" or "probably not" support next November.

Perhaps former Louisiana Gov. Bobby Jindal, a one-time Republican presidential candidate himself, had it right when he called on the GOP to "stop being the stupid party."

I await the usual replies:

" LOL Newsweek!"

"FAKE NEWS!!"

"TDS!!"

"The RINO Bobby Jindal? LOL!"

Proceed
The biggest thing they have going for them is Biden's age, and that's not a small thing.

On the off chance they get wiped out in '24, they'll say it was rigged. It's hard to imagine them easing off the crazy throttle even then.

What saves the party from the cult?

I can't speak for Trump people, but for me it's about principal. I really don't care what the court of public opinion thinks or who has what chances, because if I don't believe in the candidate that can win it's irrelevant. I'm the kind of person that would rather die with my pride and dignity intact rather than sell out. I'll never fall in line and vote for the benefit of the party. I strictly will only vote for the candidate I believe in. Trump supporters may feel something similar.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction.

Considering the fact the the last four polls I've seen all have Trump beating Biden - and Trump always outperforms his polls, I think maybe you should get a grip on reality.

But I know, that's impossible for you.

Too simple.

You just lap up everything the mainstream garbage press funnels down your throat, despite the fact all they do is lie.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists are on a path to destruction. They are living a delusion in which they've actually convinced themselves that a man facing 91 criminal indictments and is underwater with independent voters is actually capable of mounting some sort of comeback like they are living in an inspiring Hollywood movie.
Your opinion is wrong. Your opening statement is pure BS. The indictments are BS. In a recent poll after the bogus indictments Trump is polling 20% with blacks, wow! All that aside it's way too early to be declaring that a candidate and former POTUS no less has no chance. Especially against the corrupt halfwit Biden.

Considering the fact the the last four polls I've seen all have Trump beating Biden - and Trump always outperforms his polls, I think maybe you should get a grip on reality.

But I know, that's impossible for you.

Too simple.

You just lap up everything the mainstream garbage press funnels down your throat, despite the fact all they do is lie.
Dems and the DC swamp have thrown everything and the kitchen sink at Trump, with 24/7 negative coverage and he's still whooping Biden's ass. Dem central command must be pulling their hair out. :auiqs.jpg:

Trump's support is a reflection of this fact...the people are fed up with the DC swamp BS.

The Republican Party, having been hijacked by idol worshiping extremists

Start with a retarded false premise like that, and there’s no value in bothering to continue reading the post. In fact, there was no point in your finishing its composition.

Unless, that is, you just want to assure everyone that you’re still just a hack. In that case, mission accomplished. 👍

Start with a retarded false premise like that, and there’s no value in bothering to continue reading the post. In fact, there was no point in your finishing its composition.

Unless, that is, you just want to assure everyone that you’re still just a hack. In that case, mission accomplished. 👍
They can't even contain their Trump hatred long enough to pen a decent opening OP line. :auiqs.jpg:

Sleepy Old Uncle Joe is merely a placeholder President who had two (2) main tasks ahead of him in 2020...

(1) get Trump out of the White House

(2) hold the fort until something better came along

Re: (1)(above)... Mission Accomplished.

Re: (2)(above)... Mission Creep... he's deviated from his Placeholder role and has handed the country over to dangerous LIbProgs.

I seriously doubt that the Republic could easily weather another four years of LibProg idiocy and Woke-ism and Illegal Aliens.

That said...

------------

The idiot Republicans are deluding themselves that Donald Trump will ever again set foot in the White House.

They no longer have the numbers to win on their own.

They need Independents and Swing Voters to vote alongside them in November 2024 in order to win back the Presidency.

They will not get those Independents and Swing Voters in numbers large enough to win if they stupidly run Trump again.

Why? January 6, 2021.

Because of that traitorous behavior, most Indies and Swing-Voters would vote for a fence-post rather than for Trump.

And, frankly, most folks outside the GOP are sick-and-tired of Trump's crybaby whining and his cult followers mimicking.

Oh, Pubs can find solace in sticking-by their "principles" - so called - but they're being conned by a consummate liar.

The entire point of the exercise in November 2024 is to take back the White House and the Senate and to keep the House.

They will lose the White House, and lose the House, and fail to take take the Senate... Trump will hamper them as in 2022.

The sad part about this is, that the Republicans have a very, very deep "bench" or "bullpen" of alternates to draw upon...

Far deeper and more attractive than the handful of wannabe's sniffing around Old Joe looking for Dead Man's Shoes...

The Right in this country has developed a catastrophic case of Political Myopia... they have blinders on... and will fail in 2024.

Unless they somehow - by some miracle - manage to get their heads out of their a$$e$ long enough to set Trump aside.

Pigs will fly first, IMHO. :cool:

Last edited:
The biggest thing they have going for them is Biden's age, and that's not a small thing.

On the off chance they get wiped out in '24, they'll say it was rigged. It's hard to imagine them easing off the crazy throttle even then.

What saves the party from the cult?
There is more than Biden's age, he has a son who is his ball and chain. drip, drip, drip.

All the polls are fake

Except the ones that show Trump doing well

All the polls are fake

Except the ones that show Trump doing well

Now there's an original thought.

The gentleman who referred to you as a hack has your number, sonny jim.

Except my theory is you're an NPC bot.

Would certainly explain a lot.

Attachments

• 1693684384645.png
    1693684384645.png
    104.5 KB · Views: 5

Forum List

Back