Republicans saved us again

"they're" lost in delusion, united behind a serial sexual predator, unapologetic liar, grifter, etc.

It helps to remember:

“Recent administrations with the MOST criminal indictments:
Trump (Republican) — 215
Nixon (Republican) — 76
Reagan (Republican) — 26
“Recent administrations with the LEAST criminal indictments:
Obama (Democrat) — 0
Carter (Democrat) — 1
Clinton (Democrat) — 2
“Notice a pattern?”

It looks like Trump knew he lost long before election day in November. With a landslide 306 to 232 for Biden, nothing short of insurrection would stop Biden from being sworn in as the next president, and Trumps rein of error would come to a close.
It won't, the cult is brainwashed, what little brain matter, they may have left
But now they're planning and trying to execute insurrection part DUH!

It won't, the cult is brainwashed, what little brain matter, they may have left
But now they're planning and trying to execute insurrection part DUH!
The morons are threatening that if they win they'll not only shut down 1/6 investigation but throw investigators in jail

It looks like Trump knew he lost long before election day in November. With a landslide 306 to 232 for Biden, nothing short of insurrection would stop Biden from being sworn in as the next president, and Trumps rein of error would come to a close.

74 electoral votes is a landslide? Maybe to democrats, I suppose.

74 electoral votes is a landslide? Maybe to democrats, I suppose.
It was according to Trump and his cult, I'm sure.

December 111 2016
"We had a massive landslide victory, as you know, in the Electoral College. I guess the final numbers are now at 306," Trump said in an interview on Fox News Sunday.
Trump also said in his Fox interview, "I think the Democrats are putting it out because they suffered one of the greatest defeats in the history of politics in this country."

Trump won 306 electoral votes to Clinton's 232.

Forum List

Back