Democratic anxiety grows over Sinema’s silence

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Nov 21, 2021
Shenandoah Valley of Virginia
Senate Democrats are growing more anxious over maverick Sen. Kyrsten Sinema’s (D-Ariz.) five-day silence on a sweeping proposal to reform the tax code, tackle climate change and reduce the federal deficit.

Democratic lawmakers are privately worried that Sinema’s not happy about being left out of the negotiations between Senate Majority Leader Charles Schumer (D-N.Y.) and centrist Sen. Joe Manchin (D-W.Va.), which resulted in a surprise announcement last week of a major deal.

News of the deal, which surfaced hours after the Senate passed a $280 billion microchips and science bill, outraged Republican senators, several of whom have a close relationship with Sinema.

Sinema’s office said last week that she would carefully review the legislation before stating a position on it, leaving her Democratic colleagues anxiously waiting.

Democratic anxiety grows over Sinema’s silence

I hope they stroke-out in their anxiety.

I also hope she walks up and gives a thumb down like that cocksucker McCain did.

She knows Mark Kelly is going to get the living shit kicked out of him in November, and the GOP is very unlikely to ever run another hapless drip like Martha McSally against her again.

She's a Senator without a party.
GOP isn’t winning the Senate this November by any means.

The GOP is running to many Trump endorsed candidates that will hand the Democrats the Senate again and Kelly look like he will win his reelection also.

I also am doubting the GOP will win the House either and will lose because so many of you keep on harping about stolen elections.

You need more than stolen elections, Democrats are Commie bastards and Biden sucks to win.

Now let me be clear I was at the conclusion the Democrats would lose their sorry asses but boy you guys are doing all you can to toss this election.

I could be wrong but I am telling you now don’t expect to win the Senate.

The GOP is running to many Trump endorsed candidates that will hand the Democrats the Senate again and Kelly look like he will win his reelection also.

I also am doubting the GOP will win the House either and will lose because so many of you keep on harping about stolen elections.

You need more than stolen elections, Democrats are Commie bastards and Biden sucks to win.

Now let me be clear I was at the conclusion the Democrats would lose their sorry asses but boy you guys are doing all you can to toss this election.

I'm not "you guys"....I'm an agorist who doesn't vote at all.

I'm making bold predictions, based upon demographic and economic trends, that are working massively against the demoncrats.

Kyrstin Sinema isn't stupid....The trends in AZ work against her playing footsie with Schumer's freak patrol.

That's politics.

I'm not "you guys"....I'm an agorist who doesn't vote at all.

I'm making bold predictions, based upon demographic and economic trends, that are working massively against the demoncrats.

Kyrstin Sinema isn't stupid....The trends in AZ work against her playing footsie with Schumer's freak patrol.

That's politics.
Yeah, but the GOP isn’t really offering anything that can get people to say “ Yes, they are better “, so I am starting to see a trend where the Senate doesn’t flip and the GOP could lose their chance at the House.

Let me be clear if the GOP fails to retake the House the Republican will be split and could give the Democrats what they want and that is the death of the GOP…

Yeah, but the GOP isn’t really offering anything that can get people to say “ Yes, they are better “
The primary turnouts yesterday indicate otherwise.
Let me be clear if the GOP fails to retake the House the Republican will be split and could give the Democrats what they want and that is the death of the GOP…
The GOP, as currently constituted, has been dead since the '90s.

This assumption is not backed up by any actual facts.

Through ALL of this, Biden remains at an approval rating that is the worst in US history AFAIK. That is a simple reality. Further, midterms have very little to do with the individual candidates and a lot to do with what people think of those that are currently in charge.

You may be correct but you are not presenting any facts that show you are. Looking at the continuing and massive dislike of the Biden administration as well as the continued financial problems most Americans are facing I really do not think you are correct here. Further, Biden is continuing to fuck up the democrats chances this year by pretending the problems do not even exist. Denying we are actually in a recession is not solving the problems Americans are pissed off about.

The empty shelves at the store is not helping either.

Yeah, but the GOP isn’t really offering anything that can get people to say “ Yes, they are better “
And what silliness makes you think that is even remotely relevant?

The electorate does not vote for 'better.' They vote against while almost entirely ignoring the other side. That is the very essence of a partisan divide, a rift that has been increasing for the last 20 years.

No doubt she's loving this attention and influence, now that Manchin has had his.

Politicians. Too funny. I sure don't know why someone would want to do that for a living, but I'd imagine that this kind of moment is near the top of the list of reasons.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back