Republicans protected Voting Rights again today

The Democrat Party is opposed to Voting Rights.
When a Democrat votes twice, they violate everyone's Right to Vote.
Protecting the citizen's Right to Vote IS Voting Rights.
Fraudulent election tactics such as "ballot drop boxes" and no ID required, and breaking chain of custody laws, and counting ballots behind locked doors, and banning poll watchers enables the corrupt Democrats to cast multiple ballots which violates everyone's Right to Vote.
Sounds exciting, but completely false, like most of your tumphumpers comments. Toss that gibberish around enough and you will believe anything.

And he's right.

Texas’ largest county has rejected thousands of absentee ballots and ballot applications due to Republicans’ restrictive new voting law — and now, officials there have asked the Department of Justice for help.

The new law, SB1, is “achieving exactly what its authors set out to do: erect more hurdles in front of the ballot box and systematically suppress the vote in Harris County,” wrote the county judge, county attorney and county elections administrator in a letter to Attorney General Merrick Garland flagged Thursday by Houston Public Media.

Harris County, home to Houston, has for weeks sounded the alarm about early warning signs that SB1 is resulting in unusually large rates of rejected ballot applications.

The trouble comes from Republicans’ new ID requirements for people eligible to vote by mail: The form of that required ID number (whether a driver’s license number, the last four digits of a Social Security number, or state ID number) must match what the voter used to register with the state, sometimes decades earlier. Previously, absentee voters’ identities were confirmed by comparing their signatures to government records.

The results speak for themselves: Out of 33,270 mail ballot applications received by Harris County as of Feb. 15, 14% were flagged for rejection due to SB1’s new voter ID requirements, according to the county officials’ letter. And among 9,809 ballots received by the county by that date, a whopping 35.5%, or 3,491 votes, have been flagged for rejection for the same reason.
Go Texas!

You mean the Voting Rights Act? That isn't law, yes? I like the idea of encouraging people to vote. You? This wouldn't have been proposed if your tumphumpers in the states didn't suppress the voters.
You like the idea of Dims swindling our elections.

So is Steven Miller. LOL is right. Act like a Jew, instead of a Miller. I, too, am Jewish
Then you know that our own people turn against us like Chuck Schumer who sides with Omar and Tlaib over his own people. Pretty disgusting and yeah I d say it to your face. Lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. I have zero patience for fake Jews like Schumer and Schiff.

Are there no new laws to suppress voting?

Sounds truthful, yes. Do some homework, instead of behaving like a typical tumphumper.

New Restrictive Laws​

EFFECT ON VOTINGBILL NUMBERS
Shorten window to apply for a mail ballotAL H.B. 538, AR S.B. 643, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, NY S.B. 264, OK H.B. 2663
Shorten deadline to deliver mail ballotAR S.B. 643, IA S.F. 413
Make it harder to remain on absentee voting listsAZ S.B. 1485, FL S.B. 90
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballot applications to voters who do not specifically request themGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, KS H.B. 2332, TX S.B. 1
Eliminate or limit sending mail ballots to voters who do not specifically request themFL S.B. 90
Restrict assistance in returning a voter’s mail ballotAR H.B. 1715, FL S.B. 90, IA S.F. 413, IA S.F. 568, KS H.B. 2183, KY H.B. 574, MT H.B. 530, TX S.B. 1
Limit the number, location, or availability of mail ballot drop boxesFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, IN S.B. 398
Impose stricter signature requirements for mail ballotsAZ S.B. 1003, ID H.B. 290, KS H.B. 2183, TX S.B. 1
Impose harsher voter ID requirementsAR H.B. 1112, AR H.B. 1244, FL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202, MT S.B. 169, NH H.B. 523, TX S.B. 1, WY H.B. 75
Expand voter purges or risk faulty voter purgesAZ S.B. 1819, IA S.F. 413, KY H.B. 574, LA H.B. 167, NH S.B. 31, TX S.B. 1111, UT H.B. 12
Increase barriers for voters with disabilitiesAL H.B. 285, IA S.F. 568, TX H.B. 3920, TX S.B. 1
Ban snacks and water to voters waiting in lineFL S.B. 90, GA S.B. 202
Eliminate Election Day registrationMT H.B. 176
Reduce polling place availability (locations or hours)IA S.F. 413, MT S.B. 196, TX S.B. 1
Increase number of voters per precinctNV S.B. 84
Limit early voting days or hoursGA S.B. 202, IA S.F. 413, TX S.B. 1

I should hope there are.
We've got to suppress fraudulent voting by illegal aliens.
Fraudulent voting by the dead. We need to suppress all the dem vote fraud.

Thanks for the list.

Which of these new rules is too odious for you to follow? Why?

i hardly think it’s irrational to not want the demafascist to undermine our elections
This is exactly what the trumphumpers tried to do to our 2020 election. No reason to think that the dems would undermine just because you did, Two wrongs don't make a right.

I should hope there are.
We've got to suppress fraudulent voting by illegal aliens.
Fraudulent voting by the dead. We need to suppress all the dem vote fraud.

Thanks for the list.

Which of these new rules is too odious for you to follow? Why?
Me personally? None of 'em, but this not about me and I can see where they might affect others.
These rules were not put into effect to inhibit me, but are specifically to inhibit other voters, and that is why they are in effect.

This is exactly what the trumphumpers tried to do to our 2020 election. No reason to think that the dems would undermine just because you did, Two wrongs don't make a right.
um maybe you should see what the threat is about a thr bill. that was defeated

not to mention the 2016 election, clinton spying, obamagate gang, and 4 years of insurrections

Then you know that our own people turn against us like Chuck Schumer who sides with Omar and Tlaib over his own people. Pretty disgusting and yeah I d say it to your face. Lost most of my ancestors to WW2 and the Holocaust. I have zero patience for fake Jews like Schumer and Schiff.
This not about our own people. Schumer represents everyone, and not "our own people".
Word has it that tump doesn't like Jews. What to do about that?

um maybe you should see what the threat is about a thr bill. that was defeated

not to mention the 2016 election, clinton spying, obamagate gang, and 4 years of insurrections
UM, Maybe you should take your head out of tump's ass and be realistic.

This not about our own people. Schumer represents everyone, and not "our own people".
Trumps daughter, son in law and three grandchildren are Jewish. He doesn’t hate Jews. Schumer is a traitor.

How did they undermine our election, by pointing out the obvious fraud?

haha yeah he hates his son in law, daughter and grand kids

"Word"? From where, from whom? And your nurse is not a reliable source.

Forum List

Back