Republicans propose declaring Idaho a 'Christian state'

Says the Obama fluffer.
Says the Cruz fluffer.
Cruz? You're really not that ignorant? Are you?
Not as ignorant as you by far. :lol:
I'm not the one polishing Obama's pole daily. You are, which proves my point well.
:lol: but you are polishing Cruz's every chance. Right?
No, cruz is not my pick.

OMG that's funny. That is the point of what Idaho is doing, my dear. They are mocking the left showing how you react when it's a Christian State instead of a Muslim one. You proceed to not only get that but make the point in reverse? That's just funny, way way funny
No, they are not bright enough to come up with that scenario.

Apparently they have nothing to do in Idaho as the state is in perfect shape, aside from issuing a dog whistle piece of legislation to get the nutters feeling righteous.

So seriously with all the Muslim "Islamic State of" country names, you don't get the point Idaho is making? I know you never do, but still, wow. They are so obvious about it using specifically the term Christian state. Here's a dollar, buy a clue
What other countries do is their business. In our country, we have freedom of religion. This legislation is backward.

Still not processing they are mocking you, do you? Inability for one to recognize when they are being mocked traces either to extreme arrogance or overt stupidity. Which one do you think applies in your case?
They aren't mocking anyone. They are being deadly serious. Now if you'd said they are aping someone, I'd agree. They are aping Islamic countries.

Using the phrase Christian State still isn't obvious enough for you, eh? LOL. What would be?

What if they called their Stated "Idaho, home of mocking the shit out of brain dead liberals." Would that be obvious enough or it still wouldn't do it?

No, they are not bright enough to come up with that scenario.

Apparently they have nothing to do in Idaho as the state is in perfect shape, aside from issuing a dog whistle piece of legislation to get the nutters feeling righteous.

So seriously with all the Muslim "Islamic State of" country names, you don't get the point Idaho is making? I know you never do, but still, wow. They are so obvious about it using specifically the term Christian state. Here's a dollar, buy a clue
What other countries do is their business. In our country, we have freedom of religion. This legislation is backward.

Still not processing they are mocking you, do you? Inability for one to recognize when they are being mocked traces either to extreme arrogance or overt stupidity. Which one do you think applies in your case?
They aren't mocking anyone. They are being deadly serious. Now if you'd said they are aping someone, I'd agree. They are aping Islamic countries.

Using the phrase Christian State still isn't obvious enough for you, eh? LOL. What would be?

What if they called their Stated "Idaho, home of mocking the shit out of brain dead liberals." Would that be obvious enough or it still wouldn't do it?
Spin all you want, the article quotes their motives. They are dead serious.

Whether they are serious about doing it or not doesn't go to the motivation. You can't admit how stupid you look when you say duh, you don't get it

Whether they are serious about doing it or not doesn't go to the motivation. You can't admit how stupid you look when you say duh, you don't get it
You are quite delusional.

Next on the Idaho legislative agenda: Should Fox News be the official Idaho network?

Followed by: Should the state animal be changed to a sheep?

Followed by: Should urine be the official state beverage?

You are quite delusional.

Touche. I never could get the inherent truth of liberalism. My bad

The Constitution is based on Judeo Christian ethics.

No it's not, and that's a fucking stupid thing to say. The constitution is based on Enlightenment principles of individual liberty, democratic government, de-establishment of state religion and religious tolerance, and the pursuit of scientific study and development.
The Constitution is, indeed, based, at least in part, on Enlightenment principles, which are, in turn, evolved, developed and somewhat secularized variants of European Judeo-Christian religion, philosophy, morality, ethics, legal codifications and populist teachings and sentiments that have their roots and basis in a Judeo-Christian framework.

We're merely talking about a two-hopper here.... Judeo-Christian Framework > Enlightenment > Constution... with a vast element of Judeo-Christian Framework still recognizable as such, and still recognizable in its roots or basis or point-of-departure... the evolutionary philosophical grandparent to the US Constitution.

No it's not, and that's a fucking stupid thing to say. The constitution is based on Enlightenment principles of individual liberty, democratic government, de-establishment of state religion and religious tolerance, and the pursuit of scientific study and development.
The Constitution is, indeed, based, at least in part, on Enlightenment principles, which are, in turn, evolved, developed and somewhat secularized variants of European Judeo-Christian religion, philosophy, morality, ethics, legal codifications and populist teachings and sentiments that have their roots and basis in a Judeo-Christian framework.

We're merely talking about a two-hopper here.... Judeo-Christian Framework > Enlightenment > Constution... with a vast element of Judeo-Christian Framework still recognizable as such, and still recognizable in its roots or basis or point-of-departure... the evolutionary philosophical grandparent to the US Constitution.
Add Greco-Roman jurisprudence and philosophy and you will reach goal.

Nolo contendere...

A collection of extremely critical foundational works that came into the possession of Christian Europe...

Which nutured and preserved and expanded upon and evolved it into something beyond what it was when Christianity first took those values under its wing...

All of which became part of the umbrella of the European Judeo-Christian Framework, long before the Enlightenment...

Props and credit to Greco-Roman predecessor elements are a 'gimme'... obvious... understood without restating the obvious.

Morons.

The Constitution DOES mention God -- In the ratification clause, "In the Year Of Our LORD, 1787"

Idiot.

And the Constitution is predicated on the Declaration of Independence, which mentions God FOUR Times and names 'Our Creator' as the benefactor of all our rights.

stupid fucking dimocraps
Oh, brother.

No one can truly be this ignorant and ridiculous.

The Constitution in no way 'endorses' any religion or any 'god.'

The Constitution is a secular document of the law, where religious dogma is legally and Constitutionally irrelevant - and thankfully so.

Nolo contendere...

A collection of extremely critical foundational works that came into the possession of Christian Europe...

Which nutured and preserved and expanded upon and evolved it into something beyond what it was when Christianity first took those values under its wing...

All of which became part of the umbrella of the European Judeo-Christian Framework, long before the Enlightenment...

Props and credit to Greco-Roman predecessor elements are a 'gimme'... obvious... understood without restating the obvious.
Many of our left and our right require the "restating the obvious." :)

This 'Christian Nation' nonsense is yet another example of the arrogance common to many Christians, and illustrates well why the Framing Generation mandated in the Constitution that church and state remain separate.

Actually...they didn't... That isn't what the first amendment says, that's what a Supreme Court justice said

Certainly within the law, such an action will spark intense discussion, I think. Whether I agree or not, my left and right sides of the brain are in disagreement at the moment.

Republicans propose declaring Idaho a Christian state - Yahoo News
While I think it's a bad idea that could lead to the U.S. becoming a theological nation, I don't see a reason they can't. :dunno:

Nolo contendere...

Given that that was an Equal Opportunity Slam, I, for one, am content...
wink_smile.gif

Nolo contendere...

Given that that was an Equal Opportunity Slam, I, for one, am content...
wink_smile.gif

Yours was the slam, which I corrected.

Forum List

Back