Republicans Accused of Forging Ballot Signatures in Critical Swing State

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
The Republicans keep screaming about fraud. Ironically, several examples of legitimate fraud that have been discovered have turned out to be committed by Republicans.

On Friday, attorneys for the Michigan Democratic Party and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) submitted a letter to the Board of State Canvassers asking election officials to investigate whether nominating petitions submitted by Republican U.S. Senate candidates Rogers, Justin Amash and businessman Sandy Pensler as well as former candidate Peter Meijer had "patterns that indicate the presence of potential forgery and other fraudulent signature gathering tactics."

"The apparent fraud uncovered demands an immediate investigation" and that the state Bureau of Elections and the canvassing board "should uphold their responsibility to protect the integrity of Michigan's elections and conduct a full, thorough examination," Michigan Democratic Party Chairwoman Lavora Barnes said in a statement.

The Republicans keep screaming about fraud. Ironically, several examples of legitimate fraud that have been discovered have turned out to be committed by Republicans.

On Friday, attorneys for the Michigan Democratic Party and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) submitted a letter to the Board of State Canvassers asking election officials to investigate whether nominating petitions submitted by Republican U.S. Senate candidates Rogers, Justin Amash and businessman Sandy Pensler as well as former candidate Peter Meijer had "patterns that indicate the presence of potential forgery and other fraudulent signature gathering tactics."

"The apparent fraud uncovered demands an immediate investigation" and that the state Bureau of Elections and the canvassing board "should uphold their responsibility to protect the integrity of Michigan's elections and conduct a full, thorough examination," Michigan Democratic Party Chairwoman Lavora Barnes said in a statement.

Oh my, an "accusation" by the Michigan Democratic Party! SSDD :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:

Thanks for your post! Obviously, we need voting reform with paper ballots, in-person voting and voter ID.

Don't you agree?

why a I not surprised youre siding with democrats accusing repubes of what theyre doing,,

I some how don't think anything will come of this.

I sense some deep, deep corruption here.

There was a GOP guy, James Craig, that was popular with the conservative white folks, and very popular with the black community in Detroit, had a close connection to them, kept the whole place from rioting during BLM.

I'm pretty sure he would've beat Whitmer when she went up for re-election. Folks were pissed about her lock-down policies and she had even been up for re-call petition after petition.

As far as I know, his only real weakness was his stand on abortion. I think that might have hurt him.

But he was the real deal, not like that astro-turfed horror actress, the oligarchy MAGAs imposed after that scandal.

James Craig cannot appear on the ballot in Michigan’s gubernatorial election, court rules​

The former Detroit police turned in thousands of forged signatures​

Jun 2, 2022 at 10:06 am

1716140002212.png

Nessel files fraud charges in petition scheme that cleared GOP primary ballot​

Published June 23, 2023 at 5:42 AM EDT​

AG Nessel Charges 3 in Signature Collection Election Fraud​

June 22, 2023

Petition signature validators testify that their concerns were brushed off​

8qkyqg.jpg

It would not surprise me if there is some nefarious actors connected behind the scense on all this. . .

If that worked once? Why not again?

Oh my, an "accusation" by the Michigan Democratic Party! SSDD :th_smiley_emoticons_gaehn:
The question on the 'stolen' election, and all lesser important questions to be answered by the law, will be satisfactorily answered by the political party that takes power in November.
Mainly being answered according to the political whims of the next president.

Based on what criteria? Provide specific examples.
Amash isn't. He is the founder of the Freedom Caucus. He ain't no RINO.

Meijer is an oligarch. He is the Walton of Michigan.

He isn't really partisan, he is just after what is good for business. That would be like denying that Warren Buffet, or a member of the Koch brothers, or the Walton family is a RINO.

It's preposterous. Of course he's a globalist.

Thanks for your post! Obviously, we need voting reform with paper ballots, in-person voting and voter ID.

Don't you agree?
NOPE.

100% Mail-in Voting works just fine in Many States.

You, always attempting to dismiss inconvenient facts.

You mean like the fact that you didn't read the article and all it says is that they might have fake PETITION signatures which have NOTHING to do with any ballots? That inconvenient fact?

"On Friday, attorneys for the Michigan Democratic Party and the Democratic Senatorial Campaign Committee (DSCC) submitted a letter to the Board of State Canvassers asking election officials to investigate whether nominating petitions submitted by Republican U.S. Senate candidates Rogers, Justin Amash and businessman Sandy Pensler as well as former candidate Peter Meijer had "patterns that indicate the presence of potential forgery and other fraudulent signature gathering tactics.""

I believe that about as much as I believe in Santa Claus.

I believe that about as much as I believe in Santa Claus.

It may or may not be true, but what makes it so unbelievable? Nobody said any of the candidates were involved. It easily could have been a coordinated effort by staffers or volunteers.

Forum List

Back