Republicans pick rising star governor Kim Reynolds of Iowa to deliver State of the Union response

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
Kim Reynolds, who was arrested for drunk driving and took 16 years to finish her 4-year degree will be giving the GOP's State of the Union response.

Apparently the two Republicans without criminal records were busy

I see Basques wife is posting under his account again 😄

83053.jpg
Courtesy of Oh Just Quit.
Syro, Aryan Christian Israel Germany, Heroically tried to save Russia from the Communist Revolution that USA assisted from day 1 of Trotsky, Lenin and Stalin.

Last edited:
RFS, renewable fuel standard, or the ethanol mandate, which drives up the cost of food, the cost of beef, is a bad law and if Kim Reynolds supports this bad law, we should not support Kim Reynolds.

Thanks Electra for your sensible analysis of Kim Reynolds. I know nothing about Him , nonetheless, George Wallace was Correct in saying, "There is not a dime's worth of difference between the democrats & republicans."

Kim Reynolds, who was arrested for drunk driving and took 16 years to finish her 4-year degree will be giving the GOP's State of the Union response.

Apparently the two Republicans without criminal records were busy

I can't wait until next week when you are a Republican again.

Thanks Electra for your sensible analysis of Kim Reynolds. I know nothing about Him , nonetheless, George Wallace was Correct in saying, "There is not a dime's worth of difference between the democrats & republicans."
Clearly not, ma'am

These mask and social distancing bullshit by the fed has got to stop.

Its all theater and so fucking weird at this point.

THE STATE OF THE UNION ADDRESS needs to go…period.

Forum List

Back