Republicans lead us to Marxism, Dems saving us from it

Republicans are pushing the US towards Marxism while the Democrats are the ones trying to save you from it. Don’t believe me? Look at the evidence.

FIRST
, simply Marxism says that ultimately capitalism results in a small group of hyper-winners and an overwhelming number of losers resulting in the losers taking physical control (revolt/revolution) based on a numbers advantage. Then it goes on to suggest some non-class world of utopia.

SECOND, we are steaming towards an inevitable revolution/revolt based on the consolidating number of hyper-winners and overwhelming number of losers, not because of popular culture differences to debate.
  1. Wages for workers are stagnant in real terms with all the moderate increase coming from top earners (first link)
  2. Profit margins are at historical highs for capital owners (second/third links)
  3. Profit margins have been driven by “productivity” increases on the backs of labor without any reward to the worker for being more productive - since the 70’s ripping off the worker has been in vogue as unions dissolved. (Fourth link)

THIRD, this is ALL DRIVEN BY REPUBLICAN POLICY. Republican policies drive lower minimum wages, lower Corporate taxes, fewer corporate regulations to protect workers, shirks providing basic benefits to Americans, and adamantly protects the hoarding of profits through fighting any redistribution tactics of graduated tax rates, inheritance taxes, capital gains.

CONCLUSION, the US capitalism experiment will fail if the Republicans continue to push winners take all losers lose all policies. Giving up some gains to protect the majority of your capital is the only strategy that keeps us in balance. Otherwise the workers will come for all your capital and you are outnumbered. Consider a long term strategy of taking care of the balance or perish in the instability of the only part of Marxism that is inevitable: The large underclass that gets taken advantage of will remediate that imbalance by force.

LINKS:
View attachment 495793
For most Americans, real wages have barely budged for decades

View attachment 495794
https://www.yardeni.com/pub/sp500margin.pdf

View attachment 495795
another delusional post...thanx 4 the laughs
Another drive by intellectual short bus rider. Thanks for playing dope.
Another drive by intellectual short bus rider......you lose :ahole-1:
Followed up by a “no YOU are” post and name calling. Brains on display.
your lack of brains has been on display, for all to see, for months on end....go figure...i just type things i think you might be able to understand....obviously, you don't understand anything at all....loser
Deep. Now you’re excusing you inability to provide coherent arguments to being my fault. Think about it. You’re playing a right wing victim. Mean ole lefty is asking me for support for my nonsense, he must be dumb so why explain. Lol. Everyone on here sees you running to insults.
well, its better than trying to convince vile scum demonRATS exactly how far out of reality they really are
its quite obvious you got the message...quit being so pathetic

Everyone on here agrees dmes are Fscist running dogs and republicans are for the average worker
Ok. Thanks. So how do you come to that conclusion? Besides Fox told you so. What exactly are the Republicans for specifically to help the working poor in this country to narrow the 50 years of losses?
the better question, is what has beijing xiden done in the 50 years he screwed AMERICANS?....became corrupted, along with his little boy....

The answer is not raising the minimum wage who the heck in a skilled job wants to make a few dollars more than a burger flipper?
Today’s burger flipper is yesterday’s seamstress. Workers should be able to live outside poverty. 8-9% of all service workers and farm workers are working in poverty. The poverty threshold isn’t a good indicator as “near poverty” is well above that.

Australia has one of the highest minimum wages and does nothing

And yet the Australian Council of Social Service (Acoss) estimates 38% of those living below the poverty line are in work and 15% of all people who work part-time are in poverty.

Australia cost of living is higher than the US and is not adequate either. Nice try though.

Uhm it's higher because of higher labor cost
It’s $12 at basically US cost of living (103.9% of US). It’s not adequate either. Basically is $11.68 in the US. Meh. It’s not making a dent.
You are talking about unskilled labor jobs dumb fuck, entry level jobs.
Plumbers, welders, HVAC, electricians make a hell of a lot more.
It’s all relative. You used to get by on unskilled labor and flourish with skilled labor. Now you get by with skilled labor and live in poverty on unskilled labor. That’s an oversimplification but I posted the min wage growth compared to productivity growth. All that productivity growth has come to capital holders and none to laborers.
They bought the computers, the robots, the automation to make labor more productive, people don't work harder now than they did a 100 years ago
Advances developed by labor and built by labor. Just not owned by labor. You can’t argue the result - more wealth concentration in the top 1% by a factor many times over with almost no wealth at all in the bottom 80%.

They weren't developed by labor, idiot. Labor developed the cell phone? Computer? Wide screen TV? Robots?
Youre confusing owners and skilled labor. I didn’t say a waiter invented it. Labor absolutely did.

Last edited:
The answer is not raising the minimum wage who the heck in a skilled job wants to make a few dollars more than a burger flipper?
Today’s burger flipper is yesterday’s seamstress. Workers should be able to live outside poverty. 8-9% of all service workers and farm workers are working in poverty. The poverty threshold isn’t a good indicator as “near poverty” is well above that.

And yet the Australian Council of Social Service (Acoss) estimates 38% of those living below the poverty line are in work and 15% of all people who work part-time are in poverty.

Australia cost of living is higher than the US and is not adequate either. Nice try though.

It’s $12 at basically US cost of living (103.9% of US). It’s not adequate either. Basically is $11.68 in the US. Meh. It’s not making a dent.
It’s all relative. You used to get by on unskilled labor and flourish with skilled labor. Now you get by with skilled labor and live in poverty on unskilled labor. That’s an oversimplification but I posted the min wage growth compared to productivity growth. All that productivity growth has come to capital holders and none to laborers.
They bought the computers, the robots, the automation to make labor more productive, people don't work harder now than they did a 100 years ago
Advances developed by labor and built by labor. Just not owned by labor. You can’t argue the result - more wealth concentration in the top 1% by a factor many times over with almost no wealth at all in the bottom 80%.

They weren't developed by labor, idiot. Labor developed the cell phone? Computer? Wide screen TV? Robots?
Your confusing owners and skilled labor. I didn’t say a waiter invented it. Labor absolutely did.
Still wrong, turd. Owners decide what gets created and pay to have it created. skilled labor does what it's told.

Meaningless statistic. So what? It just proves my point that it’s a narrow split right now needing agreement.

You said it was comfy.
Quibble with the adjective. I don’t care. It came after a long introduction about how close the split is politically. I noted the house was less close but still close.

Everyone on here agrees dmes are Fscist running dogs and republicans are for the average worker
Ok. Thanks. So how do you come to that conclusion? Besides Fox told you so. What exactly are the Republicans for specifically to help the working poor in this country to narrow the 50 years of losses?
the better question, is what has beijing xiden done in the 50 years he screwed AMERICANS?....became corrupted, along with his little boy....
Insults and crazy pivots is all you got. Why don’t you just say “City, yep, income inequality is at an all time high but I have no idea what to do about it and I don’t even care.”

Your confusing owners and skilled labor. I didn’t say a waiter invented it. Labor absolutely did.
Still wrong, turd. Owners decide what gets created and pay to have it created. skilled labor does what it's told.
A distinction without a difference. A baseball team has players told what to do by the owners. Who the fuck is playing baseball?

A distinction without a difference. A baseball team has players told what to do by the owners. Who the fuck is playing baseball?
Inventing a cell phone is not a game, moron.

If I make a machine that can produces 10,000 baseballs an hour and hire some numskull to haul away the basesballs, who made the baseballs?

If I make a machine that can produces 10,000 baseballs an hour and hire some numskull to haul away the basesballs, who made the baseballs?
We all know how business works. You can’t do anything without the talent if you are an owner. Having a pile of cash to invest doesn’t invent a phone. The labor does.

The biggest winners have been the capital owners and the top executives. The rank and file have not benefitted in that since the late 60’s. I’ve shown that in the numbers. You either think that’s ok or you don’t. Seems you think this is ok...

CEF526D2-5A68-4122-AA0A-2B3188B0B8AD.jpeg

Republicans are pushing the US towards Marxism while the Democrats are the ones trying to save you from it. Don’t believe me? Look at the evidence.

FIRST
, simply Marxism says that ultimately capitalism results in a small group of hyper-winners and an overwhelming number of losers resulting in the losers taking physical control (revolt/revolution) based on a numbers advantage. Then it goes on to suggest some non-class world of utopia.

SECOND, we are steaming towards an inevitable revolution/revolt based on the consolidating number of hyper-winners and overwhelming number of losers, not because of popular culture differences to debate.
  1. Wages for workers are stagnant in real terms with all the moderate increase coming from top earners (first link)
  2. Profit margins are at historical highs for capital owners (second/third links)
  3. Profit margins have been driven by “productivity” increases on the backs of labor without any reward to the worker for being more productive - since the 70’s ripping off the worker has been in vogue as unions dissolved. (Fourth link)

THIRD, this is ALL DRIVEN BY REPUBLICAN POLICY. Republican policies drive lower minimum wages, lower Corporate taxes, fewer corporate regulations to protect workers, shirks providing basic benefits to Americans, and adamantly protects the hoarding of profits through fighting any redistribution tactics of graduated tax rates, inheritance taxes, capital gains.

CONCLUSION, the US capitalism experiment will fail if the Republicans continue to push winners take all losers lose all policies. Giving up some gains to protect the majority of your capital is the only strategy that keeps us in balance. Otherwise the workers will come for all your capital and you are outnumbered. Consider a long term strategy of taking care of the balance or perish in the instability of the only part of Marxism that is inevitable: The large underclass that gets taken advantage of will remediate that imbalance by force.

LINKS:
View attachment 495793

View attachment 495794

View attachment 495795
The problem with all your babble is you refuse to see that even the lowest income people have a far better life than poor did 200 years ago. Everyone’s life standard is raised, as opposed to Marxist run shit holes where their living standards are flushed down the toilet.

We all know how business works. You can’t do anything without the talent if you are an owner. Having a pile of cash to invest doesn’t invent a phone. The labor does.

The biggest winners have been the capital owners and the top executives. The rank and file have not benefitted in that since the late 60’s. I’ve shown that in the numbers. You either think that’s ok or you don’t. Seems you think this is ok...

View attachment 495938
Having a pile of cash doesn't do anything without the intelligence and drive to do something with it. Just look at the difference between SpaceX and Blue Origin. What has the later accomplished?

View attachment 495938
The mid 70s is right about when the illegals began to flood into the country.

Meaningless statistic. So what? It just proves my point that it’s a narrow split right now needing agreement.

You said it was comfy.
Quibble with the adjective. I don’t care. It came after a long introduction about how close the split is politically. I noted the house was less close but still close.

And your math.
You’ve made no salient points.

You said it was comfy.

And your math.
You’ve made no salient points.

Tell me again what the 1968 minimum wage is in today's dollars?

Insults and crazy pivots is all you got. Why don’t you just say “City, yep, income inequality is at an all time high but I have no idea what to do about it and I don’t even care.”
deflection noted...because you have no honest answers.....he screwed AMERICANS and AMERICA

FIRST

LINKS:
View attachment 495793

View attachment 495794

View attachment 495795

One of your links is a year old, the other is 5 years old. Hardly anything worth using considering how out of date they are. Nothing you posted is current.

The rest of everything is just an opinion piece, granted it's got a lot more text in than most opinion pieces. And I'll give you credit, out of all the posts on here that come down to "I really fucking hate trump and republicans so here is some baseless opinions I'm throwing out just to piss off people that don't agree me" yours has more than most. It's still just useless but atleast you have the illusion of intelligence and information.

And if democrats are saving us then where is your credible, unsubstantiated, unbiased proof from a well known source? If you're going to make a claim then back it up.

Honestly all I see is "nyah nyah nyah republicans are doodie heads".

FIRST

LINKS:
View attachment 495793

View attachment 495794

View attachment 495795
The problem with all your babble is you refuse to see that even the lowest income people have a far better life than poor did 200 years ago. Everyone’s life standard is raised, as opposed to Marxist run shit holes where their living standards are flushed down the toilet.
I don’t know a single Marxist. What the hell are you babbling about? I’m pushing to avoid the Marxist progression. Don’t you see the Republican platform is pushing us to Marxism?

FIRST

LINKS:
View attachment 495793

View attachment 495794

View attachment 495795

One of your links is a year old, the other is 5 years old. Hardly anything worth using considering how out of date they are. Nothing you posted is current.

The rest of everything is just an opinion piece, granted it's got a lot more text in than most opinion pieces. And I'll give you credit, out of all the posts on here that come down to "I really fucking hate trump and republicans so here is some baseless opinions I'm throwing out just to piss off people that don't agree me" yours has more than most. It's still just useless but atleast you have the illusion of intelligence and information.

And if democrats are saving us then where is your credible, unsubstantiated, unbiased proof from a well known source? If you're going to make a claim then back it up.

Honestly all I see is "nyah nyah nyah republicans are doodie heads".
They are 50 year trends. I needed graphs that went back far enough so you could see it. I didn’t scour the universe for a pretty graph for this year as these studies aren’t recapped yearly. Post one more recent that shows anything different.

Forum List

Back