Republicans I Agree With

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

2. Attorney general, Barr: “shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”

You left out your queen, Liz Cheney! CNN's favorite rEpuBliCAn

lol

geezus bobo go hide under your bed....scared of a 77 year old big mouth asswipe who may drop dead in a few years.....yea what a threat.....your party has a lot of big mouth kooks too...
Not running for president. Or do you believe Republicans when they say Democrats are ruining America. I bet you do. What's your issues? Illegals? The debt? Giving poor people welfare? What makes you hate Democrats so much you aren't worried about Trump being president again?

Again, it amazes me you don't see the threat. It leads me to believe you lean right.

Well we could go back to talking about all these former Trump employees who say he's not fit to serve as President.

I can do a search for each of their names here on USMB and find there was a time when your nose was so far up each of their asses. But then when they quit or got fired for not going along, you threw every one of them under the bus.

My favorite is Rex Tillerson. He said Trump fired him because he got sick of him telling him "sorry mr president you can't do that, it's illegal".

That should tell you something fool. Trump doesn't care about the rule of law as it pertains to him and you want a dictator I know. It's weird. Very unamerican. But so is your nazism.
Yes, please do a search for their names and show me where I was cheering them on, only to throw them under the bus. Remember, you're talking about ME, not somebody else. Be sure to quote both the before and after posts I made.

You need to stop seeing the fortunes of the democrat party as being synonymous with the fortunes of the country. They're not.

Hey, I think the middle class is fucked if any Republican is president. Or if they control the house and senate.

Yes, FDR, Biden, Clinton, even Carter were all good men who didn't favor the rich. That's the Democrat party.

YOU need to stop believing the GOP is anything other than the party for the rich.

YOU need to realize how different your arguments are when a Republican is president. During Bush, all the things you're complaining about for the middle class, were true then too. You didn't care. You said if you are poor or not doing well in America, that's on you. Then you pointed to the stock market and said Bush was great vote for McCain.

Now suddenly you're worrying about the takers who you said were being paid what they are worth. Isn't that still true?

Household wealth swelled at a record pace during the pandemic. From 2019 to 2022, the median net worth of American families jumped 37% to $192,900, after adjusting for inflation. It’s the largest increase ever recorded by the federal Survey of Consumer Finances, released last fall. Surging home values and rising stock ownership fed the surge.

U.S. winning world economic war​

Yes, please do a search for their names and show me where I was cheering them on, only to throw them under the bus. Remember, you're talking about ME, not somebody else. Be sure to quote both the before and after posts I made.
I lump YOU in with all the Trump loving butt sniffers. I promise you, if you love Trump, you loved each and every one of these 24 people who say Trump should not be president.

Until Trump broke up with them. Then just like a mother, you sided with your son on every break up. It can't be your perfect son. Must be those bitches he dated.

Does Trump have such bad judgement he would continuously hire rinos?

2016 and 2017 you seemed to like Pence. You said:

I don't expect it to end until everything has been completed. I do tire, though, of the incessant drumbeat from those absolutely certain Trump has committed some crime or other and that he'll be forced from office any day now.

Of course, should that happen, we'll get President Pence. I wonder how many of the anti-Trumpers believe Hillary will become president if Trump leaves?

How come today you aren't taking Pence seriously? This is a man you felt comfortable in 2017 with him becoming president should anything happened to Trump. Today Pence is saying:

1. His vice president, Mike Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. … Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president of the United States.”

wait a minute sealybobo . has roman reigns been striooed of the universal championship? did cody rhodes "steal" the belt ?
Hadit said "find where I said nice things about any of the people on this list" so I found in 2016 and 2017 where he was comfortable with Mike Pence taking over should anything happen to Trump.

Today Pence says Trump isn't fit to be president and Hadit isn't taking him seriously anymore.

And Republicans have to blow off 24 former Trump appointments who now say he should NEVER hold office ever again. People who if we do a search for their names we will find that Republicans on USMB loved all 24 of them until they didn't.

Not running for president. Or do you believe Republicans when they say Democrats are ruining America. I bet you do. What's your issues? Illegals? The debt? Giving poor people welfare? What makes you hate Democrats so much you aren't worried about Trump being president again?

Again, it amazes me you don't see the threat. It leads me to believe you lean right.
were do you get ...i hate democrats?....and guess what bobo...i have lived through some pretty useless presidents and governors....still here.....i remember how reagan was going to destroy unions....my union is still here....

were do you get ...i hate democrats?....and guess what bobo...i have lived through some pretty useless presidents and governors....still here.....i remember how reagan was going to destroy unions....my union is still here....
Your government union? First of all, that's the first one Republicans want to do away with.

And I'm so happy for YOU Harry. How about all the people who's union jobs went overseas? I believe 750,000 on Bush's watch alone?

OMG, union membership in America went from 35% to 5% of our workforce.

I'm so happy you have/had a good government job and now you can afford to bite the hand that fed you all those years.

Trump isn't just another bad president.

Nice doggy.

1Srelluc.  Cancer Quote..png

Bad Doggy ^^^^^^^

Democrats shredded the Constitution.
Executed a coup on a sitting President.
Imprisoned people who question them.

Democrats unilaterally went full-blown Fascist during covid.

Democrats have sold us out to China.
Democrats have funded terrorism sponsored by Iran.

What was the question again?

https://www.cnn.com/2023/10/03/politics/donald-trump-former-allies-what-matters/index.html

1. Pence: “The American people deserve to know that President Trump asked me to put him over my oath to the Constitution. Anyone who puts himself over the Constitution should never be president.”

2. Attorney general, Barr: “shouldn’t be anywhere near the Oval Office.”

3. Secretary of defense, James Mattis: “Trump is the first president in my lifetime who does not try to unite the American people Instead he tries to divide us.”

4. 2nd secretary of defense, Mark Esper: “I think he’s unfit for office. … He puts himself before country. His actions are all about him and not about the country. And then, of course, I believe he has integrity and character issues as well.”

5. Chairman of the joint chiefs, Gen. Mark Milley, “We don’t take an oath to a wannabe dictator. We take an oath to the Constitution”

6. Secretary of state, Rex Tillerson: “(Trump’s) understanding of global events, his understanding of global history, his understanding of US history was really limited. It’s really hard to have a conversation with someone who doesn’t even understand the concept for why we’re talking about this.”

7. His first ambassador to the United Nations, Nikki Haley: “He used to be good on foreign policy and now he has started to walk it back and get weak in the knees when it comes to Ukraine. A terrible thing happened on January 6 and he called it a beautiful day.”

8. Chris Christie: “Someone who I would argue now is just out for himself.” Anyone who won’t say he’s unfit is unfit themselves too he said.

9. 2nd national security adviser, HR McMaster: “We saw the absence of leadership, really anti-leadership, and what that can do to our country.”

10. His third national security adviser, John Bolton: “I believe (foreign leaders) think he is a laughing fool.”

11. His second chief of staff, John Kelly: “A person that has nothing but contempt for our democratic institutions, our Constitution, and the rule of law. There is nothing more that can be said. God help us.”

12. His former acting chief of staff, Mick Mulvaney, who resigned as US special envoy to Ireland after January 6, 2021: “I quit because I think he failed at being the president when we needed him to be that.”

13. One of his many former communications directors, Anthony Scaramucci: “He is the domestic terrorist of the 21st century.”

14. Another former communications director, Stephanie Grisham: “I am terrified of him running in 2024.”

15. His secretary of education, Betsy DeVos, who resigned after January 6: “When I saw what was happening on January 6 and didn’t see the president step in and do what he could have done to turn it back or slow it down or really address the situation, it was just obvious to me that I couldn’t continue.”

16. His secretary of transportation, Elaine Chao, who resigned after January 6: “At a particular point the events were such that it was impossible for me to continue, given my personal values.

17. His first secretary of the Navy, Richard Spencer: “…the president has very little understanding of what it means to be in the military, to fight ethically or to be governed by a uniform set of rules and practices.”

18. His first homeland security adviser, Tom Bossert: “The President undermined American democracy baselessly for months. As a result, he’s culpable for this siege, and an utter disgrace.”

19. His former personal lawyer and fixer, Michael Cohen: “Donald’s an idiot.”

20. His White House lawyer, Ty Cobb: “Trump relentlessly puts forth claims that are not true.”

21. Director of strategic communications, Alyssa Farah Griffin, “We can stand by the policies, but at this point we cannot stand by the man.”

22. Omarosa Manigault Newman: “Donald Trump, who would attack civil rights icons and professional athletes, who would go after grieving black widows, who would say there were good people on both sides, who endorsed an accused child molester; His decisions and his behavior, was harming the country. I could no longer be a part of this madness.”

23. A former deputy press secretary, Sarah Matthews, who resigned after January 6: “I think that his actions on January 6 and the lead-up to it, the way that he’s acted in the aftermath, and his continuation of pushing this lie that the election is stolen has made him wholly unfit to hold office every again.”

24. His final chief of staff’s aide, Cassidy Hutchinson: “I think that Donald Trump is the most grave threat we will face to our democracy in our lifetime, and potentially in American history.”
Everyone of those would be portrayed as the worst person in the world, the moment that they decided to run against a shitlib.

If you assclowns didn't have double standards.....

EO.jpg

Democrats shredded the Constitution.
Executed a coup on a sitting President.
Imprisoned people who question them.

Democrats unilaterally went full-blown Fascist during covid.

Democrats have sold us out to China.
Democrats have funded terrorism sponsored by Iran.

What was the question again?
If you believe that you are firmly a nazi. Good luck in November.

most republicans would look at sealy;s list and immediatel tag it with "fake news"
Since the list of the infallible includes Michael Cohen and Cassidy Hutchinson.it should be called joke news. It's missing Michael Avenatti.

Republicans say all the former supporters who've written negative books about Trump are liars just out to make money. Come on. Maybe if it was 1 or 2 but they can't all be lying about him.

If that many neighbors you liked and respected told you someone else you liked and respected was a pedo, would you send your kid to their house for a sleepover with Ivanka or Tiffany?

most republicans would look at sealy;s list and immediatel tag it with "fake news"

Let's say it was true that all the negative books written about Trump were untrue. If that were true, and I worked for Trump, I would write and absolute best seller trashing all these people. It would be such an easy book to write. 24 chapters. Each chapter explaining how each of these people are liars and idiots. Who's writing this book?

Of course it would have to be put in the fiction section at Barnes and Noble.

Everyone of those would be portrayed as the worst person in the world, the moment that they decided to run against a shitlib.

If you assclowns didn't have double standards.....

View attachment 927106
TNHarley was ranting and raving about McMaster in 2017. He said:

best appointment he has made yet! That guy is fucking awesome! He hates the status quo!

TNHarley was ranting and raving about McMaster in 2017. He said:

best appointment he has made yet! That guy is fucking awesome! He hates the status quo!

So what?...TH isn't a republican anyway.

My point still stands.

Forum List

Back