Republicans have moved beyond Obama. They are looking towards the future.

You are a negative irrelevance in American reactionary politics, as is Ernie S. and the other dullards.

You are in the minuscule number.

You have fail, son.

Yeah, ok. Now you try to change the subject to obscure your logical fallacy and then try to implicate others in some sort of failure.

The only failure I see here, Fake, is your failure to produce a coherent and logical argument.

Fucking fruitcake. :lmao:

No one is changing the situation other than you are.

You say you are in the majority, I gave you four criteria for you to demonstrate that, and you have been peeing down your leg ever since. :lol:

You say you are in the majority, I gave you four criteria for you to demonstrate that, and you have been peeing down your leg ever since. :lol:

I said no such thing, you flaming retard. Not that it is shocking to watch you stumble around a debate like a drunken, crazy homeless fool.

You dont know what the majority of Americans want, despite your delusions of granduer. You're, in short, full of fucking shit. More over, you lack the logic and critical thinking skills most associate with being able to piece together a cogent argument.

You fuckin' fruitcake. :lmao:

Republican obstructionism isn't about Obama and hasn't been for a while now.

So the obvious question is, "Obama won a second term. Why not work with him like the clear majority of Americans want?"

We know why, even though Republicans won't come right out and say it. The GOP is teaching this country a "lesson". If you elect a president of color, we will sink the country before letting this president succeed. The problem is that Obama has been more successful than they could "stop".

Look at Clinton. They tried to sink him with Whitewater. But everyone understood that ex presidents get rich with speaking fees and books. And the Clinton's have made over a hundred million dollars. They didn't ever need some kickback money. How stupid do Republicans think Americans are? The short answer? Plenty stupid. They had to settle for a blowjob and still, Clinton is one of the most popular ex presidents in history.

Bush made a hundred grand as a motivational speaker and he was like 5th on the ticket. Pathetic.

Obama will make three times what Clinton made. This is why Republicans are so desperate to tie him to some kind of scandal. Once he is no longer president and free to speak out what he actually thinks, he will be MORE devastating to Republicans than Clinton.

Republicans make fun of Obama as a "community organizer" and now he has been recognized as one of the greatest "organizers" in American history. Imagine how effective he will be when he is able to do that full time.

Yet, this has moved way, way beyond just "sink Obama". I can't wait. It's going to be really something.

if a clear majority here tell you to go jump off a bridge, does that mean you should do it?

I said no such thing

Yep, you did. Now prove the criteria as laid out, or admit your irrelevance and shut up.

So the obvious question is, "Obama won a second term. Why not work with him like the clear majority of Americans want?"

We know why, even though Republicans won't come right out and say it. The GOP is teaching this country a "lesson". If you elect a president of color, we will sink the country before letting this president succeed. The problem is that Obama has been more successful than they could "stop".

Look at Clinton. They tried to sink him with Whitewater. But everyone understood that ex presidents get rich with speaking fees and books. And the Clinton's have made over a hundred million dollars. They didn't ever need some kickback money. How stupid do Republicans think Americans are? The short answer? Plenty stupid. They had to settle for a blowjob and still, Clinton is one of the most popular ex presidents in history.

Bush made a hundred grand as a motivational speaker and he was like 5th on the ticket. Pathetic.

Obama will make three times what Clinton made. This is why Republicans are so desperate to tie him to some kind of scandal. Once he is no longer president and free to speak out what he actually thinks, he will be MORE devastating to Republicans than Clinton.

Republicans make fun of Obama as a "community organizer" and now he has been recognized as one of the greatest "organizers" in American history. Imagine how effective he will be when he is able to do that full time.

Yet, this has moved way, way beyond just "sink Obama". I can't wait. It's going to be really something.

if a clear majority here tell you to go jump off a bridge, does that mean you should do it?

I believe he would if Obama told him too.
cultish infatuation...Jim Jones like...creepy

Last edited:

I said no such thing

Yep, you did. Now prove the criteria as laid out, or admit your irrelevance and shut up.

No, i didn't. Now shut the fuck or admit you injected delusions and fallacy as the basis of your argument. Admission is one of the first steps to getting well, Fake. of course, you have to want to help yourself first. No one can help you pull that head out of your ass. It might be lodged, actually.

You fuckin' fruitcake. :lmao:

Last edited:
If ever anyone demonstrated the disciple-like infatuation of a Jim Jones follower, that person is Stephanie

I said no such thing

No, i didn't.

You are lying. You said you and those like you are in the majority. I gave you four positions to show you were in the majority and you won't prove it. Thus . . .

Give us the clear majority of numbers on

"A clear majority of Americans do . . . want far right reactionary or libertarian principles running this country".

that a "clear majority of Americans [don't] want the Republican Party to reach out honestly to women, immigrants, and Hispanics".

"A clear majority of Americans [don't] want the defense budget cut dramatically."

"A clear majority of Americans [don't] want social entitlements cleared up and made solvent."

Many who believe in reactionary and or libertarian principles are mentally ill.

If ever anyone demonstrated the disciple-like infatuation of a Jim Jones follower, that person is Stephanie

If anyone demostrated their inability to form a cogent argument like, Jake, they would sit down instead of stumbling around like a drunken fruitcake.

:rofl:

I finally had to put Jakie on ignore since he has went completely off his rocker..

there was no point in the rantings of the insane

Last edited:

No, i didn't.

You are lying. You said you and those like you are in the majority. I gave you four positions to show you were in the majority and you won't prove it. Thus . . .

"A clear majority of Americans do . . . want far right reactionary or libertarian principles running this country".

that a "clear majority of Americans [don't] want the Republican Party to reach out honestly to women, immigrants, and Hispanics".

"A clear majority of Americans [don't] want the defense budget cut dramatically."

"A clear majority of Americans [don't] want social entitlements cleared up and made solvent."

I said no such thing you drunken fucktard.

I also don't get into the business of addressing logical fallacies for anythign other than logical fallacies. I'm not going to "dip" in your shit splatter of an "argument", fake.

You've lost. Try harder next time.

The GOP has won the House of Representatives. The "People's House"..

Why is it that the Democrats refuse to work with them? Why do they continue to obstruct their policies that will help America?

With the GOP poised to take control of the Senate in the next election, I have to wonder at the liars like the OP who insist that because one man (as opposed to hundreds of elected people) has been elected to the Presidency, that one man must override the will of the people. It doesn't work that way.

Tell the Senate to start working with the House, and pressure the President to abandon his bad policies that hurt America and to start compromising with the House.

Last edited:
I finally had to put Jakie on ignore since he has went completely off his rocker..

there was no point in the rantings of the insane

He never had a rocker to begin with. He's just mad because he can not piece together a cogent argument. It's like those drunk guys I see talking to themselves on the corner near m building.

The GOP has won the House of Representatives. The "People's House"..

Why is it that the Democrats refuse to work with them? Why do they continue to obstruct their policies that will help America?

With the GOP poised to take control of the Senate in the next election, I have to wonder at the liars like the OP who insist that because one man (as opposed to hundreds of elected people) has been elected to the Presidency. One man does not override the will of the people.

Tell the Senate to start working with the House, and pressure the President to abandon his bad policies that hurt America and to start compromising with the House.

powerful and right on the mark...:clap2:

Last edited:
Republicans have to move beyond obama. he has made it clear that he is only interested in his personal agenda and not what is best for the country. its a shame the country has to go on hold for almost 4 years because of one man who chooses to be a tyrant. hopefully that will change in 2014 and the republicans can control both the house and the senate. If America knows what is good for it, they will make that happen at the polls

Are the meds wearing off this early in the morning?

You are a negative irrelevance in American reactionary politics, as is Ernie S. and the other dullards.

You are in the minuscule number.

You have fail, son.

you're a reactionary

crusaderfrank-albums-usmb-members-picture5803-starkey-commie.gif

No, i didn't.

I said no such thing you drunken fucktard.

You said the majority of Americans favored your politics and positions (anyone can go back and look it up), so I gave you four options to show what you are saying is so.

You know what the answers are, so (1) you got your ass beat and (2) you are a reactionary liar

Forum List

Back