Republicans have elected just six blacks to major office in 70 years

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Izpa9D7c77U]In Living Color - Booked on Phonics - YouTube[/ame]

So because Democrats beat some Republican minorities in general elections, thats somehow a sign that Republicans don't like minorities.

Skincolor and Gender is all that matters to the Left. Character means nothing.

Quite true......and compared to the thousands of white Republican candidates, they only found SIX blacks that met their requirements for character

You keep ignoring the fact that not everyone who runs Republican gets elected. Why is that?

Let's look at the numbers...

435 Congressmen, 100 Senators, 50 Governors, 1 President over a period of 70 years and Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks

What a pathetic record for a major political party

Quite true......and compared to the thousands of white Republican candidates, they only found SIX blacks that met their requirements for character

You keep ignoring the fact that not everyone who runs Republican gets elected. Why is that?

435 Congressmen, 100 Senators, 50 Governors, 1 President over a period of 70 years and Republicans have only managed to elect six blacks

Hell, black people were drinking out of seperate water fountains less than 50 years ago.
You need to thank people like Richard Nixon for advancing equal rights for all Americans.

The more telling number is they can not get any inroads into voters of color

there'd probably be more if it weren't for racists like you that are hung up on skin color

i don't know who else you missed in your rush to partisan glory, but republicans eected the first black senator in the 20th century.

Edward Brooke - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

why are democrats racists at this late date?

He is one of the six and that was almost 50 years ago

Can you imagine the party of Lincoln, the party that takes credit for civil rights could only find six black Republicans worthy of election in 70 years?

That is out of thousands of elections for Congressmen, Senators, Governors and President........Only SIX

he's not on the list you posted, racist.

Read my OP

I said 5 Congressmen and 1 Senator

Guess who the one senator was?

there'd probably be more if it weren't for racists like you that are hung up on skin color

So you think black voters are all racists?

He is one of the six and that was almost 50 years ago

Can you imagine the party of Lincoln, the party that takes credit for civil rights could only find six black Republicans worthy of election in 70 years?

That is out of thousands of elections for Congressmen, Senators, Governors and President........Only SIX

he's not on the list you posted, racist.

Read my OP

I said 5 Congressmen and 1 Senator

Guess who the one senator was?

Robert Byrd?

So you think black voters are all racists?

I see you're seriously OD-ing on the stupid pills today.

I guess you are just not into judging people "not by the color of thier skin, but by the content of thier character"
Skincolor and Gender is all that matters to the Left. Character means nothing.

How many blacks who ran as Republicans did not get elected?

If you don't know that answer, you know shit. Yet, you make a conclusion. That makes you an idiot.

The American people have already decided the republican party is the racist party.

Its in the voting patterns of Americans.

Let's hear it Republicans...

Tell us how you would elect more blacks if you could find any that were qualified

Six in 70 years.........how embarrassing

What a flame baiting piece of shit thread. Just like the tc.

I don't fucking care you dickwad. I've voted for those I agree with most and color has nothing to do with it. I'm not responsible for anyone else but me. Fuck you.

FUCK YOU
DID I MENTION FUCK YOU YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

Last edited:
It would be interesting to see how many black who ran as republicans got defeated.

Over 70 years, that is over 10,000 elections

I imagine there may be a dozen black republican candidates.

Imagine...in 10,000 elections, Republicans only got six blacks elected compared to approximately 5000 whites

What a flame baiting piece of shit thread. Just like the tc.

I don't fucking care you dickwad. I've voted for those I agree with most and color has nothing to do with it. I'm not responsible for anyone else but me. Fuck you.

FUCK YOU
DID I MENTION FUCK YOU YOU RACE BAITING PIECE OF HUMAN SHIT.

I imagine that race had absolutely nothing to do with it. In 10,000 elections, Republicans just thought the white candidate was more qualified

Forum List

Back