Republicans Go Full Retard: "The Big Lie." Democrats: "Hold My Beer."

A stupid, self-soothing lie that you just pulled right out of your ass. You didn't read your own article, and you don't understand it, and now you are just kind of foaming at the mouth.
Look at you, trying to soothe yourself and your own biases, Indy. The current scientific community faces constant social pressures these days, and if they stated the obvious, they would be out of a career in a heartbeat.

That fact is undeniable.

I didn't think anything was more delusional than the Republicans' belief in The Big Lie, and Republicans refusing to answer if Joe Biden was elected in a fair and free election. (HT: He was.)

Now we have Democrats saying that people other than women can give birth, and refusing to answer if they can. (HT: They can't.)

After Trump's coup attempt, I didn't think I'd be voting for a Republican for a long time. But Democrats are denying biological reality to appease 0.1% of the population and their over-educated, hyper-tolerant intolerant progressive base.

It's like both parties are trying to out-retard each other. It's utterly insane.

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson waded into gender politics Wednesday, rejecting the notion that anyone besides women can get pregnant and adding that they need to get pregnant to "populate our earth."​
In response, Johnson's top-tier Democratic opponents declined Wednesday to answer whether they think groups besides women can become pregnant, a question that has taken on political dimensions as liberals supporting transgender rights clash with conservatives reinforcing traditional gender roles.​
Johnson's comments, made to conservative pundit Brian Kilmeade, came in response to a heated exchange Tuesday between U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, and University of California-Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges.​
Hawley questioned Bridges' use of the inclusive term "people with a capacity for pregnancy," leading her to call his line of questioning "transphobic" and him to say men cannot get pregnant. Bridges noted that transgender men and some who identify as nonbinary or gender nonconforming can also get pregnant.​
Responding to that exchange, Johnson said, "It's just insane. I mean, Democrats, as I said before, (are) so detached from reality. And they're trying to force those types of falsehoods on the rest of us. … Like, no, we should all believe that men can get pregnant, too. They can't. I mean, women get pregnant, and God bless them for getting pregnant. We need to populate our Earth."​

Not all dems just a handful, right? Why would you judge an entire group by a few people, you're smarter than that Toro.

Except of course for when there is, such as in cases of trisomy.
Patau Syndrome (Trisomy 13) is a fatal genetic aberration. It does not indicate that mammals have trinary genders. See? You're already trying to twist the science.

Any genetic chromosomal aberrations in our species are based on the XX XY (male/female) system. It does not indicate there is more than one sex.

The "incongruency" you speak of is fatal, and thus weeded out in natural human development. Meaning, it is a flaw, a defect in the normal genetic development of our species, therefore further indicating that our species is not capable of developing in such a manner. Nor will it ever be.

Last edited:
I'm still not quite sure what the end goal is. I get equal rights, but they're clearly promoting this stuff. In my view, wanting to be something you're not, something you can't be, is about the saddest thing in the world. Certainly not something to be celebrated or encouraged.

Out of my friends, six have kids between 10 and 16 years old. Four out of the six are dealing with some kind of gender dysphoria issue with their kids. Three girls, one boy. The two families that don't have issues are homeschooling. I don't like to generalize from personal experience, but it does seem to be everywhere. And the topic is so politically charged I'm not sure which sources to trust for info.

That's a Shameless lie. No he didn't.

Uh.... yes he did. I suppose you didn't catch it on CNN.

"Congress has certified the election, a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th.
My focus is now ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power"

What part of that is not conceding? In this video he also outright condemned the violence on Jan. 6th Something the left also claim he never did

"Adopted a resolution"

Aw. How quaint. If I say I am a tree and another guy says he is a tree, but an observer says he isn't experiencing any mental disorder but I am, that means the observer is trying to make an exception to a clearly established fact:

We're both crazy and need psychiatric help. There is no exception.

This is precisely the case with gender dysphoria. By making these fantastical exceptions to a mental disorder to appease social pressure and passing it off as "science." There is no exception to gender dysphoria.

Last edited:
It's not them. It's you. Encouraging them to be ashamed of what they were born as. Encouraging them to act on a delusion and mutilate themselves to satisfy it and passing it off as "treatment."

It was never them. It was, always, and has been... you.

Now I know you don't know any trans people at all. Nobody is convincing these people of anything. They're trying to convince US that they have an issue.

It never ceases to amaze me why someone who lives like YOU do, supports the Republican Party at all. They're doing NOTHING for you or yours. They can't even keep the power running for you.

Now I know you don't know any trans people at all. Nobody is convincing these people of anything. They're trying to convince US that they have an issue.

It never ceases to amaze me why someone who lives like YOU do, supports the Republican Party at all. They're doing NOTHING for you or yours. They can't even keep the power running for you.
Spare me the emotional drivel.

The problem isn't that we aren't acknowledging the issue, the problem is you making the issue MORE of an issue. You want to further the delusion instead of correcting it without trying to play God.

Uh.... yes he did. I suppose you didn't catch it on CNN.

"Congress has certified the election, a new administration will be inaugurated on January 20th.
My focus is now ensuring a smooth, orderly and seamless transition of power"

What part of that is not conceding? In this video he also outright condemned the violence on Jan. 6th Something the left also claim he never did

There is no concession there at all. CONGRESS certified the election. Trump didn't concede that he lost at all.

There is no acknowledgement that Biden won, or that Trump lost. I guess you trolls have never been required to defined "concede".

Concede: admit that something is true or valid after first denying or resisting it. There is no admission of defeat in that sentence at all.

Spare me the emotional drivel.

The problem isn't that we aren't acknowledging the issue, the problem is you making the issue MORE of an issue. You want to further the delusion instead of correcting it without trying to play God.

I'm not the one starting thread after thread about trans people. In fact, I haven't initiated a single discussion about trans people.

Well golly gee, the Trump right wing fanatic wants big "gubmint" to control what Coke, Pepsi etc can use to bottle their products.

Got it.
You're not too sharp are you? In one breath you are advocating for banning bags in grocery stores and in the next you are saying that is big government. Make up your mind Einstein. Better yet, just STFU.

You're not too sharp are you? In one breath you are advocating for banning bags in grocery stores and in the next you are saying that is big government. Make up your mind Einstein. Better yet, just STFU.
No, I said you want big "gubmint" which you fringe right wing hacks are always raaaaaaaanting about. So STFU yourself, troll.

The Big lie... you mean when Bush II beat Gore?
Yeah. I remember the media nd the Democrats screaming about stolen elections then.
That one?
It was an entire month of virtual Dimocrat antics.With hanging
chads and all.Plus like in 2018 notable corrupt Democrat election
officials in exclusive Democrat controlled Florida counties.
Like Dade and Broward.
Gore insisted on only those counties for his cherry-picked
recount.Plus Gore made a big stink about Overseas Military
ballots that weren't being considered.Because of late post marking.
Gore did not want those Overseas service ballots to be allowed.
I forgot if they ever were.
Gore conceded the Election late { early in the morning }
after the panhandle votes were in.Like at around 2:30 am
he called to thank Bush.I stayed up late to watch.
Some big shot news personality { Barbara Walters or
Andrea Mitchell } was still covering the Election with
Tom Brokaw, I believe.
Within about an hour of Gore calling-in to thank Bush
for the win.,he had a change of heart.Decided he was not
conceding.

I didn't think anything was more delusional than the Republicans' belief in The Big Lie, and Republicans refusing to answer if Joe Biden was elected in a fair and free election. (HT: He was.)

Now we have Democrats saying that people other than women can give birth, and refusing to answer if they can. (HT: They can't.)

After Trump's coup attempt, I didn't think I'd be voting for a Republican for a long time. But Democrats are denying biological reality to appease 0.1% of the population and their over-educated, hyper-tolerant intolerant progressive base.

It's like both parties are trying to out-retard each other. It's utterly insane.

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson waded into gender politics Wednesday, rejecting the notion that anyone besides women can get pregnant and adding that they need to get pregnant to "populate our earth."​
In response, Johnson's top-tier Democratic opponents declined Wednesday to answer whether they think groups besides women can become pregnant, a question that has taken on political dimensions as liberals supporting transgender rights clash with conservatives reinforcing traditional gender roles.​
Johnson's comments, made to conservative pundit Brian Kilmeade, came in response to a heated exchange Tuesday between U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, and University of California-Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges.​
Hawley questioned Bridges' use of the inclusive term "people with a capacity for pregnancy," leading her to call his line of questioning "transphobic" and him to say men cannot get pregnant. Bridges noted that transgender men and some who identify as nonbinary or gender nonconforming can also get pregnant.​
Responding to that exchange, Johnson said, "It's just insane. I mean, Democrats, as I said before, (are) so detached from reality. And they're trying to force those types of falsehoods on the rest of us. … Like, no, we should all believe that men can get pregnant, too. They can't. I mean, women get pregnant, and God bless them for getting pregnant. We need to populate our Earth."​

That republican has gone full retard.

Forum List

Back