Republicans Go Full Retard: "The Big Lie." Democrats: "Hold My Beer."

Toro

Diamond Member
Sep 29, 2005
Surfing the Oceans of Liquidity
I didn't think anything was more delusional than the Republicans' belief in The Big Lie, and Republicans refusing to answer if Joe Biden was elected in a fair and free election. (HT: He was.)

Now we have Democrats saying that people other than women can give birth, and refusing to answer if they can. (HT: They can't.)

After Trump's coup attempt, I didn't think I'd be voting for a Republican for a long time. But Democrats are denying biological reality to appease 0.1% of the population and their over-educated, hyper-tolerant intolerant progressive base.

It's like both parties are trying to out-retard each other. It's utterly insane.

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson waded into gender politics Wednesday, rejecting the notion that anyone besides women can get pregnant and adding that they need to get pregnant to "populate our earth."​
In response, Johnson's top-tier Democratic opponents declined Wednesday to answer whether they think groups besides women can become pregnant, a question that has taken on political dimensions as liberals supporting transgender rights clash with conservatives reinforcing traditional gender roles.​
Johnson's comments, made to conservative pundit Brian Kilmeade, came in response to a heated exchange Tuesday between U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, and University of California-Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges.​
Hawley questioned Bridges' use of the inclusive term "people with a capacity for pregnancy," leading her to call his line of questioning "transphobic" and him to say men cannot get pregnant. Bridges noted that transgender men and some who identify as nonbinary or gender nonconforming can also get pregnant.​
Responding to that exchange, Johnson said, "It's just insane. I mean, Democrats, as I said before, (are) so detached from reality. And they're trying to force those types of falsehoods on the rest of us. … Like, no, we should all believe that men can get pregnant, too. They can't. I mean, women get pregnant, and God bless them for getting pregnant. We need to populate our Earth."​

I didn't think anything was more delusional than the Republicans' belief in The Big Lie, and Republicans refusing to answer if Joe Biden was elected in a fair and free election. (HT: He was.)

Now we have Democrats saying that people other than women can give birth, and refusing to answer if they can. (HT: They can't.)

After Trump's coup attempt, I didn't think I'd be voting for a Republican for a long time. But Democrats are denying biological reality to appease 0.1% of the population and their over-educated, hyper-tolerant intolerant progressive base.

It's like both parties are trying to out-retard each other. It's utterly insane.

U.S. Sen. Ron Johnson waded into gender politics Wednesday, rejecting the notion that anyone besides women can get pregnant and adding that they need to get pregnant to "populate our earth."​
In response, Johnson's top-tier Democratic opponents declined Wednesday to answer whether they think groups besides women can become pregnant, a question that has taken on political dimensions as liberals supporting transgender rights clash with conservatives reinforcing traditional gender roles.​
Johnson's comments, made to conservative pundit Brian Kilmeade, came in response to a heated exchange Tuesday between U.S. Sen. Josh Hawley, R-Missouri, and University of California-Berkeley law professor Khiara Bridges.​
Hawley questioned Bridges' use of the inclusive term "people with a capacity for pregnancy," leading her to call his line of questioning "transphobic" and him to say men cannot get pregnant. Bridges noted that transgender men and some who identify as nonbinary or gender nonconforming can also get pregnant.​
Responding to that exchange, Johnson said, "It's just insane. I mean, Democrats, as I said before, (are) so detached from reality. And they're trying to force those types of falsehoods on the rest of us. … Like, no, we should all believe that men can get pregnant, too. They can't. I mean, women get pregnant, and God bless them for getting pregnant. We need to populate our Earth."​

Trans people (woman to man) who haven't completed the surgical part still have traditional female plumbing and are capable of pregnancy. If you want to whine about trans people, then go ahead, but trying to make a big deal about whether someone with a uterus can become pregnant is just stupid. Even if that person dresses and lives as a man.

Trans people (woman to man) who haven't completed the surgical part still have traditional female plumbing and are capable of pregnancy. If you want to whine about trans people, then go ahead, but trying to make a big deal about whether someone with a uterus can become pregnant is just stupid. Even if that person dresses and lives as a man.
Dumbass they aren't men they are women

Hey, it ain't me whose making a big fucking deal about this.

It's the far left progressive wing of the Democratic Party that is out of step with the rest of America.

Then they are still a woman, pretending to be a man.

Hey, it ain't me whose making a big fucking deal about this.

It's the far left progressive wing of the Democratic Party that is out of step with the rest of America.
I haven't seen it. Nothing wrong with acknowledging a person's transition while also recognizing some aspect of the transition isn't complete.

Quite curious though, men can give birth but women can't inseminate other women? Yes, let's just say women are capable of seminal ejaculation and insemination while we're at it.

You're a class A-1 idiot.

Last edited:
What you think they are doesn't matter. What they know they are does.

So if they know they are a bird and try to fly off a building, they can?

They THINK they are, they don't know they are. What they are is what they were born as.

Everything else is pretending, even if you are pretending to yourself as well.

Forum List

Back