Zone1 The progressives ,no different than the democrats

See50

May 26, 2022
I consider myself a post Roosevelt and Johnson pre Jimmy Liberal .I do not adhere to the post Jimmy Carter - Bill- Hillary Clinton version of liberalism. It fuels the evil conservatives greed, bigotry puritanism and unnecessary war,since they don't go after the physical action. Martin Luther King was going after the physical actions of racism. He was a speech counter acter. It started with a bunch of people who were probably too cowardly and too pretentious to go after the physical actions of bigotry. Back in the late late 70's a bunch of cowardly and pretense liberals came up with the idea if you can control the physical actions of hate why not the mind? This indicated that this was a censorship group exploiting tolerance and exception as an excuse for mind control. The Half baked Democrat party adapted this ,as a means of exploiting the oppress for tax shelters,profit and political power .This resulted in not keeping an eye on bigoted groups in the rulling class. This fueled their power. Now the Republicans back the up as a means of having the poor conservatives eliminated by not by not bailing them out,to eliminate the competition. Well I'm against human rights censorship and conservative censorship ,religious , political and moral.I focus only against the physical actions .In a real liberal democracy criticism dissent, insult and slurs a
against it and what is represented,as long as the bigots don't take actions to their hate as long as they allow the people they hate defend themselves against the conservatives views. On tyt Ana was defending Mrs Rondesandes . A democratic was insulting her gender by calling her a Walmart knock off Mallenia . Ana was stating that it was okay to insult conservative for as long as it did not go against her political censorship,which is equally bipartisan as democrats in her words . Look whether you are a women, men,trans,nonbinary,if you are promoting an evil ideology politically ,that promotes Greed, bigotry ,puritanism and unnessary war deserves to be insulted
.They deserve to have their identities put down because these evil people are adhering to an ideology that cause murder and brutality and discrimination and deserve no respect , unless they reform and dump that Richard Nixon regime legacy conservatism. Then they will have respect .Ana and Chenk were being illiberal by my standards . The progressives are half baked cause they are too cowardly to go after action,so like democrats they go after speech.

I consider myself a post Roosevelt and Johnson pre Jimmy Liberal .I do not adhere to the post Jimmy Carter - Bill- Hillary Clinton version of liberalism. It fuels the evil conservatives greed, bigotry puritanism and unnecessary war,since they don't go after the physical action. Martin Luther King was going after the physical actions of racism. He was a speech counter acter. It started with a bunch of people who were probably too cowardly and too pretentious to go after the physical actions of bigotry. Back in the late late 70's a bunch of cowardly and pretense liberals came up with the idea if you can control the physical actions of hate why not the mind? This indicated that this was a censorship group exploiting tolerance and exception as an excuse for mind control. The Half baked Democrat party adapted this ,as a means of exploiting the oppress for tax shelters,profit and political power .This resulted in not keeping an eye on bigoted groups in the rulling class. This fueled their power. Now the Republicans back the up as a means of having the poor conservatives eliminated by not by not bailing them out,to eliminate the competition. Well I'm against human rights censorship and conservative censorship ,religious , political and moral.I focus only against the physical actions .In a real liberal democracy criticism dissent, insult and slurs a
against it and what is represented,as long as the bigots don't take actions to their hate as long as they allow the people they hate defend themselves against the conservatives views. On tyt Ana was defending Mrs Rondesandes . A democratic was insulting her gender by calling her a Walmart knock off Mallenia . Ana was stating that it was okay to insult conservative for as long as it did not go against her political censorship,which is equally bipartisan as democrats in her words . Look whether you are a women, men,trans,nonbinary,if you are promoting an evil ideology politically ,that promotes Greed, bigotry ,puritanism and unnessary war deserves to be insulted
.They deserve to have their identities put down because these evil people are adhering to an ideology that cause murder and brutality and discrimination and deserve no respect , unless they reform and dump that Richard Nixon regime legacy conservatism. Then they will have respect .Ana and Chenk were being illiberal by my standards . The progressives are half baked cause they are too cowardly to go after action,so like democrats they go after speech.
I will sum up all that ....democrats are low brow and full of SHIT

The OP is kind of garbled, but yes, the Democratic Party's Watergate Babies and Carter sucked.

Reagan merely extended Carter's policies, but Republicans like to pretend Saint Ronald was some sort of Hero who changed everything, when he was really just a parrot who ran drugs and guns to terrorists and looked the other way and handed out tax breaks to assorted swindlers and fraudsters while raising taxes on working people and the lower middle class. The Watergate Babies essentially merged the Democrats with the GOP monopolists and the 'Too Big To Fail' 'conservatives' who specialize in bailing out Wall Street and destroying small businesses.

Democrats then adopted the 'Super Delegate Rule' in the early 1980's to prevent any uppity populists from getting the Presidential nomination ever again. The GOP never had that problem until Trump, but they will soon follow the Democrats in rigging their Primaries. The will just be more under-handed at doing so, since Trump is too popular at the moment and could easily form a large enough 'third Party' threat to screw them over.

Most Americans aren't old enough to remember a country without Walmarts and chain store conglomerates and massive concentrations of industries and banking, and have no clue as what changed in the 1960's and 1970's. They just mindlessly accept arrogant technocrat elitism as 'normal', and don't realize both Parties are in agreement on 'Big Is Better'.

Last edited:
The OP is kind of garbled, but yes, the Democratic Party's Watergate Babies and Carter sucked.

Reagan merely extended Carter's policies, but Republicans like to pretend Saint Ronald was some sort of Hero who changed everything, when he was really just a parrot who ran drugs and guns to terrorists and looked the other way and handed out tax breaks to assorted swindlers and fraudsters while raising taxes on working people and the lower middle class. The Watergate Babies essentially merged the Democrats with the GOP monopolists and the 'Too Big To Fail' 'conservatives' who specialize in bailing out Wall Street and destroying small businesses.

Democrats then adopted the 'Super Delegate Rule' in the early 1980's to prevent any uppity populists from getting the Presidential nomination ever again. The GOP never had that problem until Trump, but they will soon follow the Democrats in rigging their Primaries. The will just be more under-handed at doing so, since Trump is too popular at the moment and could easily form a large enough 'third Party' threat to screw them over.

Most Americans aren't old enough to remember a country without Walmarts and chain store conglomerates and massive concentrations of industries and banking, and have no clue as what changed in the 1960's and 1970's. They just mindlessly accept arrogant technocrat elitism as 'normal', and don't realize both Parties are in agreement on 'Big Is Better'.
The progressives in congress don't take corporate pac money unlike every other politician in Washington, except for Matt Gaetz who I give credit to on that count. It's not surprising that it was him and AOC sponsoring a bill to prevent Congressmen from actively participating in the stock market and its the AOC, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren's and Katie Porters who go after big businesses like Facebook and Amazon in Congressional hearings about their actual business dealings while Republicans use their time to cry about who got banned or had a post removed for content violations.

The progressives in congress don't take corporate pac money unlike every other politician in Washington, except for Matt Gaetz who I give credit to on that count. It's not surprising that it was him and AOC sponsoring a bill to prevent Congressmen from actively participating in the stock market and its the AOC, Bernie Sanders, Elizabeth Warren's and Katie Porters who go after big businesses like Facebook and Amazon in Congressional hearings about their actual business dealings while Republicans use their time to cry about who got banned or had a post removed for content violations.

How did Chuck Schumer build his new worth by $70MM??

We agree on this

Congress should NOT be allowed to trade stocks. There are a few websites, unusualwhales and Borsfinancial that track Congressional stock trades. It’s disgusting! Criminal!!

We agree on this

Congress should NOT be allowed to trade stocks. There are a few websites, unusualwhales and Borsfinancial that track Congressional stock trades. It’s disgusting! Criminal!!
And the only people in congress who support that bill are the progressives who don't take corporate pac money and Matt Gaetz, who doesn't take corporate pac money.....

And the only people in congress who support that bill are the progressives who don't take corporate pac money and Matt Gaetz, who doesn't take corporate pac money.....

Congress is a complete fucking disaster, 98% of them are only in it for the money

Nothing positive is ever done in congress. There is nothing but constant attacks between the opposing parties while the American people continue to get neglected.

The attacks are bread and circuses, they spend all day wondering "how can I fuck over the taxpayer and enrich myself today?"

Republicans already rig their primaries. Their is no way you can convince me that John McCain won his primary without behind the scenes shenanigans going on.

Last edited:

lol Bernies's a millionaire and owns three big houses. He's never had a job, and you think he isn't bought and paid for. Hilarious. I guess you think the BLM millionaires are honest as well. Of course you fled some Caribbean shithole to squat here and snivel,, so you think that stuff is just normal.

Congress is a complete fucking disaster, 98% of them are only in it for the money

Yet you right wingers claim that's all anything should be about, plundering and swindling, disguised as 'free market anarchy'. Ironic, isn't it? lol the Party of billionaires running around whining of about 'corruption n stuff'. The Left aren't the only ones feeding their base doctored Kool Aid.

Yet you right wingers claim that's all anything should be about, plundering and swindling, disguised as 'free market anarchy'. Ironic, isn't it? lol the Party of billionaires running around whining of about 'corruption n stuff'. The Left aren't the only ones feeding their base doctored Kool Aid.
There are billionaires in both parties dumbass.

See how they completely fucked whatever is left of your "mind" and made you believe its democrats vs Republicans when its the politicians vs the People they're supposed to represent?

Forum List

Back