Republicans condemn 87,000 IRS agents who don’t (and won’t) exist

That's what they said it's for, but we all know how Democrats lie, just like their "inflation" bill is actually hundreds of billions spent on the farce of climate change.

The IRS now has twice as many agents as the border patrol. Over 50% of their audits are conducted on people making less than 75K a year, which isn't all that much when you consider joint tax returns of a working married couple.
They have and will use them as weapons. Same as under Obama. They have no honor. They want power no matter who they destroy to get it. Scum

When the IRS ran their original add for new hires, one of their requirements was be able to use deadly force. They've since changed that but they're buying millions of dollars in ammo and guns. They are a cancer to this country and must be ended.

The funny thing is I never read a story about an IRS agent on duty needing to use deadly force. If it has happened, it's an anomaly and nothing to justify this huge purchase of ammo. The only reason to buy millions of rounds of ammo is to increase it's price making it harder for citizens to afford it.

Those IRS employees lost their jobs when Republicans such as Trump brown noser Cruz cut funding for them. Ever hear of IRS agents armed with AK's kicking down doors of middle class workers & shooting them or showing up at small businesses demanding money before the cuts? I don't.

Keep listening to no good lying motherfuckers like Cruz, Grassley & the Fox News Nazi goon squad.
Ive been cuzzing the IRS my whole life. Why should I stop now. Give me back my wallet. Pay for your own lunatic ideas

That's what they said it's for, but we all know how Democrats lie, just like their "inflation" bill is actually hundreds of billions spent on the farce of climate change.

The IRS now has twice as many agents as the border patrol. Over 50% of their audits are conducted on people making less than 75K a year, which isn't all that much when you consider joint tax returns of a working married couple.
“We all know…”

The WE being conspiracy freaks

There is nothing left in America's law enforcement agencies that 'isn't' corrupted.
But the FBI can't be replaced at a time when fascism is knocking at the door.

The first mission for Americans is to protect democracy and restore it to safe standing.

However, as a foreigner I can see some advantages of America hitting rock bottom. Of most interest to me is the possibility of Trump making a comeback and then showing that he's a safer choice than Biden on foreign policy.

There's no greater concern for the world than preventing America's war with Russia, becoming a nuclear world war. Trump is the best prospect, due to his stance on Putin/Russia. The reasons why aren't of any importance.

Of course the fbi isn't going to out itself. They are the fascists.

“We all know…”

And why not? The FBI didn't do shit to Hillary and they're now busting into the home of a former President to look for classified documents, like the same type of documents that were on Hillary's server before she bleach bitted it.

I don't think it is an accident that this is in a bill that has "Green Agenda," priorities.

Does the Inflation Reduction Act contain a carbon tax?​

Just wait till the global oligarch pass that WHO pandemic treaty that require everyone to have a smartdevice to track everyone's data. It is going to get, so much worse.

87,000 New IRS Losers​

1660942760244.png

Marc Morano | COVID/Climate Connection​

Published June 20, 2022

Rachel Madcow? Really? The proven queen of making shit up who surprisingly still has an audience ... of at least one?!

Funny, to pass their bill the Democrats had to give a holdout a pass on taxes for their billionaire donors.

Millionaire Democrats are NOT passing tax increases for themselves.

In the Inflation / Recession rhe Rich will hold onto their money, leaving the only ones spending their money (trying to survive) being the Middle and Lower classes.

THAT means if you're going to tax your way out of Inflation/ recession the primary people available to raise is tbe middle and lower classes.

Maddow is doing what she always has - lying her ass off for the dupes to debour.

You are the king of making shit up. You are one of the biggest liars on this board. Even this small tax increase was too much for Republicans who voted unanimously against this tax increase. Republicans gave big tax cuts to the rich and constantly protect the rich. The Republicans attack hard working Americans and protect their rich and powerful friends.

I can agree that in any normal democracy the FBI would be found guilty of crimes against their country, and other crimes.

But with the situation I've instructed Polichicy on, nothing can be done while the situation with Trump exists.
What situation Duck?? That he broke the left and their media?? Good I love that shit.

You are the king of making shit up. You are one of the biggest liars on this board. Even this small tax increase was too much for Republicans who voted unanimously against this tax increase. Republicans gave big tax cuts to the rich and constantly protect the rich. The Republicans attack hard working Americans and protect their rich and powerful friends.
Inflation out the ass and you increase taxes. You couldnt pour pee out of a boot with the instructions on the heel.

I can't imagine a bigger attack on working Americans than the inflation rate we have today, the price of fuel and the price of groceries.

I can't imagine a bigger attack on working Americans than the inflation rate we have today, the price of fuel and the price of groceries.
The inflation on housing and rent is out of this world now. They created a giant cost increase with covid and it is destroying this country. The American dream is dying and corruot Greedy politicians did it.

We said at the beginning. Shut this country down and this would happen. They did it anyway because they dont give a damn about the people.

No one is talking about eliminating large numbers of civil servants / govt employees.

In case you are confused the topic of discussion is about the ADDITION of large numbers of civil servants / govt employees.

Yes they are. You fascists attack civil servants by suggesting that they want to subjugate Americans. Republicans have starved the IRS of resources to carry out their mission. This has affected the processing of tax returns, taxpayers who have questions as well as allowing the rich to evade taxes.

There is no addition of a large number of civil servants. Some of these employees will replace retiring workers. Some will replace workers who have left and who the IRS has been unable to replacer.

“We all know…”

The late 18th century in what was to become the United States...The Founding Fathers motto from Prog agendas...Tax them all.. Tax them to the rafters and then more from that. Conspiracy or facts. Progs would be executed for what they have done today. No one expects that era but guilting men and women and putting shackles on them for every wrong in human history is pure evil.

Which is due to mega corporations raising prices to fatten their bottom line. The price of many raw materials has dropped and, in some instances, plunged. Yet this drop is not being passed on. Too many industries are monopolies, and the government is allowing them to get bigger.

The biggest issue we have in this country is not inflation. It is the fact that our rights are under assault. Voting rights, free speech rights, and many others are under assault. Women have already seen their rights taken away and now this threatens their very lives. Most women are more worried about staying alive than inflation.

It's not about an expansion of government power.

87,000 new IRS agents is an expansion of government power.

It's clearly about the elimination of non-biased government civil servants and replacing them with people who are sympathetic to the dictator to be.

Yeah, Biden's regime plans on using the IRS to go after opponents, just like Obama did.

Now you all can start learning the meaning of the word, as you are led quite willingly.

I know the meaning of the word. Who do you feel is leading me? Why do you feel that way?
How is your head wound?

87,000 IRS agents is not a expansion of government power. It is about ensuring that the legally passed tax laws are followed. The rich are very clearly cheating on their taxes because they know the chances of a audit are almost nil. In addition, the number of employees at the IRS have shrunk over time as the Republicans have starved the IRS. This has made the ability to process tax returns and issue refunds more difficult and created more delays. Taxpayers are finding it harder to get answers to their questions. In addition, more IRS employees will be leaving in the coming years.

Obama did not use the IRS to go after anyone. Liberal groups were targeted as well as conservative groups. Biden is not using the IRS to go after anyone.

You have a serious head wound. A hole in your head where your brains used to be.

If you are going to insist on providing commentary about our country Donald, try to get better sources of information than MSNBC and CNN. You may not know this, but they have an extreme Left bias and rarely if ever present an even perspective of our news.

They are much more trustworthy than the right wing news media. They report more facts that Fake News.

Democrats won't enforce immigration laws but they are going to come down hard on people who pay income tax with about 80 thousand armed IRS accountants. Does it make sense?

There are not 80,000 armed IRS accountants. You are a liar.

I'm clearly saying to those with a clear mind that the elimination of civil servants is consistent with the tenets of fascism.

Why? Fascist governments need more civil servants to control the people, not fewer.

See my OP for the question of whether or not you agree that's what is happening in America.

I don't see a reduction in the number of civil servants anywhere in America.

You are the fascists in this country. You seek to increase the power of government by interfering in decisions between doctors and patients. You want to criminalize free speech. That is fascism. The thugs you hire to carry this out are being used to control the people.

Forum List

Back