Republicans care more about the poor than libbs !!

so why isn't your leftist policies helping Americans today ??

They are.

You guys are just running around in circles screaming "FAILURE FAILURE".

How many financials have failed since Obama took office?
millions of jobs have been lost !!! we have a credit downgrade for the 1st time in our nations history !! what happened to the trillions that were supposed to stimulate the economy ??

They were lost before the Stimulus was even getting underway.

And as for the money? Look around Manhattan, Boston..heck..most anywhere. Lots of projects are going on. We have the second ave subway for one.

Both were wild successes.

33 million jobs created and a plethora of neighborhoods revitalized.

Try and buy an apartment in Harlem. I double dog dare ya.

How do people purchase these:
Harlem Real Estate & Harlem Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

When this is the median income:
https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/refma...unty&CITY=New+York+County&FormsButton1=Search

What's your point?

The CRA worked.

Those were blighted areas before Clinton came into power.

she never has a point.

Sallow said:
Yidnar said:

They are.

I'm not sure who the reference to 'You guys' is BUT...

FDIC: Failed Bank List

I think there is a surprise here! The list starts March 2005 through Oct 4 2011.

Both were wild successes.

33 million jobs created and a plethora of neighborhoods revitalized.

How do people purchase these:
Harlem Real Estate & Harlem Homes For Sale — Trulia.com

When this is the median income:
https://www.efanniemae.com/sf/refma...unty&CITY=New+York+County&FormsButton1=Search

What's your point?

The CRA worked.

I am not making a point. I am asking a question.

What's your point?

The CRA worked.

she never has a point.

Jillian gets a star!
I was asking a question, not making a point. Thanks for your acknowledgment of that fact.

^ Still no answer to your question though. :)

They are.

millions of jobs have been lost !!! we have a credit downgrade for the 1st time in our nations history !! what happened to the trillions that were supposed to stimulate the economy ??

And as for the money? Look around Manhattan, Boston..heck..most anywhere. Lots of projects are going on. We have the second ave subway for one.
are you employed ???

Sallow said:
Yidnar said:

They are.

I'm not sure who the reference to 'You guys' is BUT...

FDIC: Failed Bank List

I think there is a surprise here! The list starts March 2005 through Oct 4 2011.

Sorry..when I say "Financials", I ain't talking about banks. Although, it's sorta hard to separate the two, now adays.

are you employed ???

Nope.

Lost my job in June.

But I don't work in construction. I'm in IT.

Ya know, I've seen a lot of dumb threads, and I've even started a few - but this one is the dumbest of all time!

^ Still no answer to your question though. :)

don't troll my posts because you're having a breakdown. mmmkay?

your friends, the rightwingnut trolls don't need your help.

thanks.

Don't troll your troll posts you mean. :razz: @ Jillian.

well, if a rightwingnut blog says so, shill.

:cuckoo:

^ What do you think this is?

^ Still no answer to your question though MaBelle. :)

And I for one do not see you as a rightwingnut troll as jillian does MaBelle. I see you as a person who comes here to actually discuss.

You ask questions in discussion and I think you deserve responses rather than name calling. I also would like to learn.

I'm a Canadian and need to learn US politics. I do not learn from name calling. That being said, I like "RightWingnut Troll" far better than Shlomo. :thup:

Know what i'm sayin'..

Last edited:
all day every day we hear libbs spout lies that republicans care more about the rich than they do the poor.....LIES !! the truth is conservatives care more about the poor than liberal elitist leaders ever dreamed of !! the right believes in opportunity not social programs that hook people on the government dole to buy their votes and keep them poor !! when Newt Gingrich and a republican congress FORCED Clinton to pass welfare reform the right did more to bring people out of poverty than anything the libbs have put into place since !!!

Conservatives implement system that allow the poor an equal opportunity to be better, the liberals implement programs that keep the poor poor by keeping them on entitlement programs. We all know this, only the left deny it.

all day every day we hear libbs spout lies that republicans care more about the rich than they do the poor.....LIES !! the truth is conservatives care more about the poor than liberal elitist leaders ever dreamed of !! the right believes in opportunity not social programs that hook people on the government dole to buy their votes and keep them poor !! when Newt Gingrich and a republican congress FORCED Clinton to pass welfare reform the right did more to bring people out of poverty than anything the libbs have put into place since !!!

Conservatives implement system that allow the poor an equal opportunity to be better, the liberals implement programs that keep the poor poor by keeping them on entitlement programs. We all know this, only the left deny it.

:clap2::clap2::clap2:

It was Republicans that made them poor.

And just how do you "make" someone poor. It is up to the individual to make something of himself. The people who believe in giving a hand up certainly do more than encourage a person to stay in squallor by giving the a hand out.

Sink or swim is a good test when there are jobs to be had.

When the 'coxuckers' move 14,000 factories and 3m manufacturing jobs to China, I'm not feeling the disdain for the unemployed.
Looking at it another way. If WW3 is with China, why should the poor fight to protect the billionaires when there are no jobs? It would be easier to just learn Chinese and get the same bucket of rice.
Kyzr, are you speaking of these "coxuckers:" moving jobs to China?:
White House Jobs Czar, GE CEO Immelt Moves Jobs to China

White House Jobs Czar, GE CEO Immelt Moves Jobs to ChinaJeffrey Immelt, the head of Barack Obama’s highly touted “Jobs Council”, is moving even more GE infrastructure to China. GE makes more medical-imaging machines than anyone else in the world, and now GE has announced that it “is moving the headquarters of its 115-year-old X-ray business to Beijing”. Apparently, this is all part of a “plan to invest about $2 billion across China” over the next few years. But moving core pieces of its business overseas is nothing new for GE. Under Immelt, GE has shipped tens of thousands of good jobs out of the United States. Perhaps GE should change its slogan to “Imagination At Work (In China)”. If the very people that have been entrusted with solving the unemployment crisis are shipping jobs out of the country, what hope is there that things are going to turn around any time soon?
Oh, I get it. You're disenchanted with the One's hypocrisy, obfuscations, and self-enrichment programs.

Last edited:

Forced Clinton?,that's the reason those dumbshits hated Clinton because he smacked down those reatards and did what he wanted. Clinton was more of a Corporate fascist than those contract with America assholes, they just hated him because he ignored their right wing religious agenda.

And more people are poor today( because of Reraganomics) and all the welfare reform did nothing for the poor.

Of course the republicans care about the poor. Who else is gonna work for slave wages and do their lawns?
Oh, Mr. Sallow. My dear neighbor the Democrat millionaire hires immigrants to do his lawn. This year, though, there isn't anyone over there mowing for him because not only are his business tractor sales down, the grass isn't growing, either due to a drought that broke every record ever made in America's Friendship State. IMHO, something was better than nothing for these workers. Now, they have nothing. :(

Businesses that aren't prospering cannot hire people when things dry up, and the weather and the market really don't look to see whether you're a Democrat or Republican, and neither does the market.

Just sayin' :(

Forum List

Back