Republicans: BUT, China! Democrats: BUT, Russia

Gdjjr

Platinum Member
Oct 25, 2019
Texas
This sounds like political message board posters-

No concern for truth or objective reality “A bewildering variety of world-views”

You don't say

1612449384643.png

• Banned
World leaders seem confused by “new discoveries” of coronavirus mutations and are bracing for the worst. On February 2, Israeli prime minister Benjamin Netanyahu announced a new plan to vaccinate 90 percent of Israelis over age 50 within two weeks. This approach to beat the virus comes after Israel’s Health Ministry reported January 2021 as the deadliest month for coronavirus patients. However, signs indicate this panic is more fear-based than grounded in medical science.

Since the release of early vaccines in late January, it has been widely reported that at least two vaccines, Moderna and Pfizer, do not actually prevent people from contracting the virus; they only lessen the symptoms of illness. Still, many heads of state are pushing for widespread inoculation programs and shockingly placing little emphasis on early treatments proven to stave off symptoms during the early onset phase. This vaccination push seems to sell citizens the promise that if they take it, Israel will reopen.

Netanyahu Launches Massive Vaccine Drive as a Way to End Extreme Lockdowns

• Banned
Israel is not America’s enemy or a threat to America

China is

and biden is china’s bitch
From China we get goods in return for money- from Israel we get a hand out for more money- I guess it depends on the definition of enemy- personally, China has never hurt anyone I know- however, Israel gets our soldiers killed for their cause and want our money as well

And, there is this-

Towards the end of 2020, Donald Trump once again followed Jewish orders and ushered Jonathan Pollard, “the most damaging spy in United States history,” towards “a dream realised after 35 very difficult years.” Pollard is Jewish and spied enthusiastically for Israel, doing huge harm to America as he handed priceless secrets to his Mossad handlers. But Pollard was born in America, therefore his “own nation” must be America and, as the IHRA have told us, it is clearly anti-Semitic to say he could be more loyal to Israel than to America.

But what did the citizens and prime minister of Israel do? They brazenly celebrated that vile anti-Semitic stereotype about Jewish disloyalty and treachery. The Irish Savant reported Pollard’s arrival in Israel like this:

It was a welcome befitting a war hero. And in a sense Jonathan Pollard was indeed such a hero, and a patriot. At considerable personal risk he stole secrets which in turn were traded by his country to great effect. He was greeted in Tel Aviv by none other than Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu. As he disembarked, he kissed the ground and recited the traditional sheheheyanu blessing of thanksgiving. A beaming Beni gushed: “Blessed are you, lord our God, king of the universe, who has granted us life, sustained us, and enabled us to reach this occasion. I was thrilled to welcome Jonathan and Esther Pollard today upon their arrival in Israel and to give Jonathan an Israeli identity card. Now they are home. Welcome home, now you are a citizen of the State of Israel.” Pollard responded: “We are ecstatic to be home at last after 35 years and we thank the people and the Prime Minister of Israel for bringing us home.” (A Hero’s Homecoming, The Irish Savant, 5th January 2021)

1612484347572.png

I don't see any Chinese-

View attachment 453122
You really, really, really hate DA JOOOOOOS.
You're really, really, really, in denial

Towards the end of 2020, Donald Trump once again followed Jewish orders and ushered Jonathan Pollard, “the most damaging spy in United States history,” towards “a dream realised after 35 very difficult years.” Pollard is Jewish and spied enthusiastically for Israel, doing huge harm to America as he handed priceless secrets to his Mossad handlers. But Pollard was born in America, therefore his “own nation” must be America and, as the IHRA have told us, it is clearly anti-Semitic to say he could be more loyal to Israel than to America.

But what did the citizens and prime minister of Israel do? They brazenly celebrated that vile anti-Semitic stereotype about Jewish disloyalty and treachery. The Irish Savant reported Pollard’s arrival in Israel like this:

From China we get goods in return for money- from Israel we get a hand out for more money- I guess it depends on the definition of enemy- personally, China has never hurt anyone I know- however, Israel gets our soldiers killed for their cause and want our money as well
Israel is no threat to American security.

China is.

As for getting cheap trinkets from china the cost of those is American jobs and our workers lower standard of living

thats too much to pay in my opinion

Is there an anti-Semite support group or something where the OP can get some much needed help?

China is.

As for getting cheap trinkets from china the cost of those is American jobs and our workers lower standard of living

^^^^^^^^

No concern for truth or objective reality “A bewildering variety of world-views”

Cheap trinkets are what superficial people want- howsome ever. Trinkets aren't the only thing made in China-
And, I'm pretty sure China didn't hold a gun to business owners heads to purchase the available labor force.

AND US soldiers die for Israel's cause(s)- never mind the money, stolen from wealth producers (tax payers) to prop up Israel's military-

AND, I don't see any Chinese dept heads in the US gov't-

1612531832074.png

Is there an anti-Semite support group or something where the OP can get some much needed help?
Can you address the message?

China is.

^^^^^^^^

Cheap trinkets are what superficial people want- howsome ever. Trinkets aren't the only thing made in China-
And, I'm pretty sure China didn't hold a gun to business owners heads to purchase the available labor force.

AND US soldiers die for Israel's cause(s)- never mind the money, stolen from wealth producers (tax payers) to prop up Israel's military-

AND, I don't see any Chinese dept heads in the US gov't-

View attachment 453391
There are godless Jews who inhabit the democrat party

but its their stupid political assumptions that I object to not their ancestor‘s religion, which most of them reject anyway

There are godless Jews who inhabit the democrat party

but its their stupid political assumptions that I object to not their ancestor‘s religion, which most of them reject anyway
I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but, the jewish lobbyist contribute to BOTH Party's with slightly more to Republicans-

I posted the numbers a few days ago- but, as is the wont of the willing blind, no one paid attention- yet, they have the audacity to call themselves informed and cry, CHINA! RUSSIA! SMH

Forum List

Back