Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

so did scumps wife his first said he raped her
She recanted that claim, moron, but since when did facts matter to a douchebag like you?
Money talks bri especially with trump ,or haven't you noticed him buying off women?
The evidence shows that Hillary is the one who was buying off women. She had $1.5 billion to spend on buying off women to smear Trump.
Do you believe all the shit that comes down the road? Hill bought off NOBODY Trump has a history of doing so
Lisa Bloom admitted to paying bimbos to smear Trump. Your theory that Hillary is innocent of these activities doesn't pass the laugh test.
IF hill did that I'll bet it was for those actually molested by trump not paid to lie ,,,,,That's not Hillary's way

Just as Hannity revealed republican hypocrisy with his opinion when Pelosi said she wanted to see Trump put in jail, the story of Trump and E. Jean Carrol once again displays the double standards republicans live by.

Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

Her name was Juanita Broaddrick. And she made an accusation of criminal sexual assault.

But today there’s another woman with a similar allegation, against a different powerful man. Her name is E. Jean Carroll.

She, too, says that she was raped — by Donald Trump.

She, too, tells a story about how she was alone with a man. How in 1995 or 1996 that man, Trump, allegedly forced himself upon her. How she tried to fight back. How she tried to push him away and tried to stomp on his foot. How he penetrated her. How she ran out the door. How she told friends. How she didn’t tell the police. Trump also denied the accusations, calling them “fake news” and adding, “She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

But Trump called Broaddrick “courageous,” and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll’s story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so.

And that is because Carroll’s claim, for a number of reasons, actually rests upon a significantly stronger foundation than Broaddrick’s.

For one thing, before she went public with her story, Broaddrick had repeatedly denied that Clinton had assaulted her, even under oath: In an affidavit she had submitted in Paula Jones’s sexual harassment case against Clinton, Broaddrick had sworn that the allegations “that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies … are untrue,” that the press had previously sought “corroboration of these tales,” but that she had “repeatedly denied the allegations.” (Disclosure: I provided behind-the-scenes pro bono legal assistance to Jones’s lawyers.)

For another, Carroll’s account is supported by the sheer number of claims that have now surfaced against Trump — claims in which women have accused Trump of engaging in unwelcome or forcible sexual conduct or assault against them. These claims — all denied by the president — far outnumber the publicized sexual misconduct incidents that involved Clinton, which mostly concerned rumors or allegations of consensual affairs.

And as if to bring things full circle, Carroll’s account is also of course supported by Trump’s depraved remarks on the “Access Hollywood” video, of which there was simply no equivalent in Broaddrick’s case. Whatever else he may have done, Clinton never made a video like that. What Trump described on the video is exactly what Carroll says he did to her.

Finally, no controversy involving Trump would be complete without at least one utterly brazen, easily disprovable Trumpian lie. In his statement denying the rape allegation, he added the claim that “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

If Trump had even bothered to glance at Carroll’s published account, he would have seen a photograph of himself and his then-wife, Ivana, from 1987 ― in which he was amiably chatting with Carroll and her then-husband. By making the absurd and mendacious assertion that he never even met Carroll, Trump utterly annihilates the credibility of his claim that he didn’t assault her.

Republicans or conservatives who promoted Broaddrick’s charges would be hypocritical if they fail to champion Carroll and condemn Trump.

Opinions | Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

Were you raped by a Republican?

"My first rich boy pulled down my underpants. My last rich boy pulled down my tights. My first rich boy — I had fixed my eyes on his face long enough to know — was beautiful, with dark gray eyes and long golden-brown hair across his forehead. I don’t know what he grew up to be. My last rich boy was blond. He grew up to be the president of the United States."

Just as Hannity revealed republican hypocrisy with his opinion when Pelosi said she wanted to see Trump put in jail, the story of Trump and E. Jean Carrol once again displays the double standards republicans live by.

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

Her name was Juanita Broaddrick. And she made an accusation of criminal sexual assault.

But today there’s another woman with a similar allegation, against a different powerful man. Her name is E. Jean Carroll.

She, too, tells a story about how she was alone with a man. How in 1995 or 1996 that man, Trump, allegedly forced himself upon her. How she tried to fight back. How she tried to push him away and tried to stomp on his foot. How he penetrated her. How she ran out the door. How she told friends. How she didn’t tell the police. Trump also denied the accusations, calling them “fake news” and adding, “She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

But Trump called Broaddrick “courageous,” and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll’s story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so.

And that is because Carroll’s claim, for a number of reasons, actually rests upon a significantly stronger foundation than Broaddrick’s.

For one thing, before she went public with her story, Broaddrick had repeatedly denied that Clinton had assaulted her, even under oath: In an affidavit she had submitted in Paula Jones’s sexual harassment case against Clinton, Broaddrick had sworn that the allegations “that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies … are untrue,” that the press had previously sought “corroboration of these tales,” but that she had “repeatedly denied the allegations.” (Disclosure: I provided behind-the-scenes pro bono legal assistance to Jones’s lawyers.)

For another, Carroll’s account is supported by the sheer number of claims that have now surfaced against Trump — claims in which women have accused Trump of engaging in unwelcome or forcible sexual conduct or assault against them. These claims — all denied by the president — far outnumber the publicized sexual misconduct incidents that involved Clinton, which mostly concerned rumors or allegations of consensual affairs.

And as if to bring things full circle, Carroll’s account is also of course supported by Trump’s depraved remarks on the “Access Hollywood” video, of which there was simply no equivalent in Broaddrick’s case. Whatever else he may have done, Clinton never made a video like that. What Trump described on the video is exactly what Carroll says he did to her.

Finally, no controversy involving Trump would be complete without at least one utterly brazen, easily disprovable Trumpian lie. In his statement denying the rape allegation, he added the claim that “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

If Trump had even bothered to glance at Carroll’s published account, he would have seen a photograph of himself and his then-wife, Ivana, from 1987 ― in which he was amiably chatting with Carroll and her then-husband. By making the absurd and mendacious assertion that he never even met Carroll, Trump utterly annihilates the credibility of his claim that he didn’t assault her.

Republicans or conservatives who promoted Broaddrick’s charges would be hypocritical if they fail to champion Carroll and condemn Trump.

Opinions | Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

Trumps 1st wife was

Trumps 1st wife was

"yawn".

LOL, she can not remember the year, the month or the day it supposedly happened. Anyone Raped would have that date seered in their brain. As for a picture from 1987? Really? Do you remember who you talked to in 1987?
Probably he didnt do it. But answer honestly?
Do you think that trump never abused women ?

Define abuse....I think some of his ex-wives think they were abused....

Do you mean rape? Sexual assault? No.
If his ex said he raped her iur of anger imagine how many women that wanted his money and fame got sexually harassed...we all know a pig when we see one.

LOL, she can not remember the year, the month or the day it supposedly happened. Anyone Raped would have that date seered in their brain. As for a picture from 1987? Really? Do you remember who you talked to in 1987?

If his ex said he raped her iur of anger imagine how many women that wanted his money and fame got sexually harassed...we all know a pig when we see one.

It didn't seem to bother you when clinton was President.

Dont care for him. Is he our topic ?

Yes Clinton was a pig too But with only 1 wife Trump is a swine and btw he's your president NOW A low life lying swine A degenerate fit only for other republican swine

Dont care for him. Is he our topic ?
Don't you get it issa? That's all they have These morons are running against Obama and Bill and Hill because dems running are kicking their asses

It's the conservative double standard === only women who accuse Democrats of sexual assault are to be b'lieved.

I did not read your post because this #MeToo stuff has been overplayed. Not very fair to you but I'm tired of it.

so did scumps wife his first said he raped her
She recanted that claim, moron, but since when did facts matter to a douchebag like you?
Money talks bri especially with trump ,or haven't you noticed him buying off women?
The evidence shows that Hillary is the one who was buying off women. She had $1.5 billion to spend on buying off women to smear Trump.
Do you believe all the shit that comes down the road? Hill bought off NOBODY Trump has a history of doing so
Lisa Bloom admitted to paying bimbos to smear Trump. Your theory that Hillary is innocent of these activities doesn't pass the laugh test.
BS.

I did not read your post because this #MeToo stuff has been overplayed. Not very fair to you but I'm tired of it.

Everything is overplayed to you but the life is unfair to the #straight white Christian male. The one group that has everything is crying about how unfair things are for them. And I'm tired of THAT.

Sounds like Kavenaugh all over again.

Trump raping someone?? Give me a break. He's a billionaire and doesn't need to rape anyone.

Another load of horse shit. LOL

It's the conservative double standard === only women who accuse Democrats of sexual assault are to be b'lieved.

Actually. I try to judge everything upon its own merits. In this case the merits seem lacking for the accuser. First, there is the odd problem of knowing the date. Or at least the year.

Second. There is a problem with her explanation of why she is not finally pursuing criminal charges.

E Jean Carroll will not file rape charges against President Trump out of respect for migrant women | Daily Mail Online

The problem appears to be she does not want to go on the record. No risk of perjury or false information to police if she never files a police report. I believe I would feel the same way no matter who was accused. I refuse to be one of those people who find the individual guilty because he must have done something. That is the same weak assed reasoning the Racists use to convict innocent Blacks in court.

Sure pin head. Whatever you say. Just like the assault your party planned and carried out on Kavanaugh, and people like Herman Caine, and many many others.

Jussie Smullette is how you people conduct yourselves. You commit your crimes, and then the DemNazi sycophants try to cover it up, just like you did for Obama and Clinton.

Nobody believes this story even one bit.

Everybody believes this is your go to attack method... Find some lunatic chic and make up a story about something that never happened 30 years ago, and have no proof.

The Left's war on women continues.

Next up, Tran-sexual claims Trump wouldn't let him compete as a woman at a charity fun run fund raiser, then sexually molested his vacumn cleaner.

Actually. I try to judge everything upon its own merits. In this case the merits seem lacking for the accuser. First, there is the odd problem of knowing the date. Or at least the year.

Second. There is a problem with her explanation of why she is not finally pursuing criminal charges.

E Jean Carroll will not file rape charges against President Trump out of respect for migrant women | Daily Mail Online

The problem appears to be she does not want to go on the record. No risk of perjury or false information to police if she never files a police report. I believe I would feel the same way no matter who was accused. I refuse to be one of those people who find the individual guilty because he must have done something. That is the same weak assed reasoning the Racists use to convict innocent Blacks in court.
LOL

That's funny because Broaddrick also struggled recalling the date when she was allegedly raped and such a pesky detail never wavered conservatives' belief in her flip-flop from he didn't rape me to he did.

Everything is overplayed to you but the life is unfair to the #straight white Christian male. The one group that has everything is crying about how unfair things are for them. And I'm tired of THAT.
I don't say life is unfair despite some very bad breaks. Its part of personal responsibility. You could learn from it.

Forum List

Back