Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

LOL, she can not remember the year, the month or the day it supposedly happened. Anyone Raped would have that date seered in their brain. As for a picture from 1987? Really? Do you remember who you talked to in 1987?

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? I was and I don't remember the day or month or even the name of my assailant.

Donald Dork is recorded bragging about his being able to sexually assault women because of his celebrity status. How can you not know that?

You keep repeating that bald faced lie does not make it true. You are a LIAR.

To re-cap:

.......Trump has admitted and is recorded bragging about committing sexual assaults........

That is a bald faced lie and I am calling you out as a sick liar.

He never ever said he did anything against any woman's will.

Apparently you are too stupid to know how some women behave around celebrities. The actually want grabbing and sex.

Does anybody here remember the story of the girl who chained herself to David Lee Roth's dressing room door and refused to leave until he screwed her?
What kind of news do you listen to, to have not heard or been aware of Trump's bragging about forcibly kissing and grabbing women's pussies?

You are beyond hope. I heard every word he said, out of his own mouth. He never said that he forced himself on anybody. You are a delusional congenital liar.

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

Nothing in that statement sounds consensual.

LOL, she can not remember the year, the month or the day it supposedly happened. Anyone Raped would have that date seered in their brain. As for a picture from 1987? Really? Do you remember who you talked to in 1987?

Have you ever been sexually assaulted? I was and I don't remember the day or month or even the name of my assailant.
Listening to Lib Tard Trolls, constantly assaulting our Constitution, Our Flag, Our Pledge of Allegiance, The Rule of Law and our President and our Democracy is like being sexually assaulted every day.

So every poster here, should reply yes to your question simply by having to read one of your posts, or your Left Lib Tard Associates Posts.

#METOO !!!!

Donald Dork is recorded bragging about his being able to sexually assault women because of his celebrity status. How can you not know that?

To re-cap:

.......Trump has admitted and is recorded bragging about committing sexual assaults........

Apparently you are too stupid to know how some women behave around celebrities. The actually want grabbing and sex.

Does anybody here remember the story of the girl who chained herself to David Lee Roth's dressing room door and refused to leave until he screwed her?
What kind of news do you listen to, to have not heard or been aware of Trump's bragging about forcibly kissing and grabbing women's pussies?

You are beyond hope. I heard every word he said, out of his own mouth. He never said that he forced himself on anybody. You are a delusional congenital liar.

"I better use some Tic Tacs just in case I start kissing her. You know I'm automatically attracted to beautiful—I just start kissing them. It's like a magnet. Just kiss. I don't even wait. And when you're a star, they let you do it. You can do anything. Grab 'em by the pussy. You can do anything."

You are just sad, Trump would never grab you that way, let alone talk about it. He's out of your league honey.

That has nothing to do with the latest lunatic pawn you are pushing to the front of the line to be made the next laughing stock in the Lib Tard Hall of Shame.

Just as Hannity revealed republican hypocrisy with his opinion when Pelosi said she wanted to see Trump put in jail, the story of Trump and E. Jean Carrol once again displays the double standards republicans live by.

Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

Her name was Juanita Broaddrick. And she made an accusation of criminal sexual assault.

But today there’s another woman with a similar allegation, against a different powerful man. Her name is E. Jean Carroll.

She, too, says that she was raped — by Donald Trump.

She, too, tells a story about how she was alone with a man. How in 1995 or 1996 that man, Trump, allegedly forced himself upon her. How she tried to fight back. How she tried to push him away and tried to stomp on his foot. How he penetrated her. How she ran out the door. How she told friends. How she didn’t tell the police. Trump also denied the accusations, calling them “fake news” and adding, “She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

But Trump called Broaddrick “courageous,” and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll’s story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so.

And that is because Carroll’s claim, for a number of reasons, actually rests upon a significantly stronger foundation than Broaddrick’s.

For one thing, before she went public with her story, Broaddrick had repeatedly denied that Clinton had assaulted her, even under oath: In an affidavit she had submitted in Paula Jones’s sexual harassment case against Clinton, Broaddrick had sworn that the allegations “that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies … are untrue,” that the press had previously sought “corroboration of these tales,” but that she had “repeatedly denied the allegations.” (Disclosure: I provided behind-the-scenes pro bono legal assistance to Jones’s lawyers.)

For another, Carroll’s account is supported by the sheer number of claims that have now surfaced against Trump — claims in which women have accused Trump of engaging in unwelcome or forcible sexual conduct or assault against them. These claims — all denied by the president — far outnumber the publicized sexual misconduct incidents that involved Clinton, which mostly concerned rumors or allegations of consensual affairs.

And as if to bring things full circle, Carroll’s account is also of course supported by Trump’s depraved remarks on the “Access Hollywood” video, of which there was simply no equivalent in Broaddrick’s case. Whatever else he may have done, Clinton never made a video like that. What Trump described on the video is exactly what Carroll says he did to her.

Finally, no controversy involving Trump would be complete without at least one utterly brazen, easily disprovable Trumpian lie. In his statement denying the rape allegation, he added the claim that “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

If Trump had even bothered to glance at Carroll’s published account, he would have seen a photograph of himself and his then-wife, Ivana, from 1987 ― in which he was amiably chatting with Carroll and her then-husband. By making the absurd and mendacious assertion that he never even met Carroll, Trump utterly annihilates the credibility of his claim that he didn’t assault her.

Republicans or conservatives who promoted Broaddrick’s charges would be hypocritical if they fail to champion Carroll and condemn Trump.

Opinions | Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.
It's the conservative double standard === only women who accuse Democrats of sexual assault are to be b'lieved.

Actually. I try to judge everything upon its own merits. In this case the merits seem lacking for the accuser. First, there is the odd problem of knowing the date. Or at least the year.

Second. There is a problem with her explanation of why she is not finally pursuing criminal charges.

E Jean Carroll will not file rape charges against President Trump out of respect for migrant women | Daily Mail Online

The problem appears to be she does not want to go on the record. No risk of perjury or false information to police if she never files a police report. I believe I would feel the same way no matter who was accused. I refuse to be one of those people who find the individual guilty because he must have done something. That is the same weak assed reasoning the Racists use to convict innocent Blacks in court.
LOL

That's funny because Broaddrick also struggled recalling the date when she was allegedly raped and such a pesky detail never wavered conservatives' belief in her flip-flop from he didn't rape me to he did.

I never said I believed Broaddrick either. At best it was I don’t know. Pretty much where I am now, possible, but doubtful.

Nothing sounds forced either. You are filtering it in a manner that suits your bias.

I remember Richard Dawson kissing every woman who came within 25 feet of him. I don't remember anybody crying about it.

773899210.jpg

Richard+Dawson+Kissing600.jpg

Just as Hannity revealed republican hypocrisy with his opinion when Pelosi said she wanted to see Trump put in jail, the story of Trump and E. Jean Carrol once again displays the double standards republicans live by.

“Thank you very much for coming. These four very courageous women have asked to be here and it was our honor to help them. And I think they’re each going to make just an individual, short statement. And then will do a little meeting, and we will see you at the debate.”

With those words, candidate Donald Trump kicked off a news conference just hours before the second presidential debate on Oct. 9, 2016. The brainchild of Stephen K. Bannon, Trump’s campaign chief, the gathering was an effort to blunt the impact of the now-notorious “Access Hollywood” tape, unearthed two days before, on which Trump had boasted of grabbing women by their genitals and doing “anything” to them that he liked.

Sitting with Trump were four women, three of whom claimed to have been subjected to Bill Clinton’s unwelcome sexual advances. One, in particular, was sitting just to Trump’s right.

Her name was Juanita Broaddrick. And she made an accusation of criminal sexual assault.

But today there’s another woman with a similar allegation, against a different powerful man. Her name is E. Jean Carroll.

She, too, tells a story about how she was alone with a man. How in 1995 or 1996 that man, Trump, allegedly forced himself upon her. How she tried to fight back. How she tried to push him away and tried to stomp on his foot. How he penetrated her. How she ran out the door. How she told friends. How she didn’t tell the police. Trump also denied the accusations, calling them “fake news” and adding, “She is trying to sell a new book — that should indicate her motivation. It should be sold in the fiction section.”

But Trump called Broaddrick “courageous,” and if Broaddrick was courageous, then certainly Carroll is as well. For Carroll’s story is at least as compelling as Broaddrick’s — if not more so.

And that is because Carroll’s claim, for a number of reasons, actually rests upon a significantly stronger foundation than Broaddrick’s.

For one thing, before she went public with her story, Broaddrick had repeatedly denied that Clinton had assaulted her, even under oath: In an affidavit she had submitted in Paula Jones’s sexual harassment case against Clinton, Broaddrick had sworn that the allegations “that Mr. Clinton had made unwelcome sexual advances toward me in the late seventies … are untrue,” that the press had previously sought “corroboration of these tales,” but that she had “repeatedly denied the allegations.” (Disclosure: I provided behind-the-scenes pro bono legal assistance to Jones’s lawyers.)

For another, Carroll’s account is supported by the sheer number of claims that have now surfaced against Trump — claims in which women have accused Trump of engaging in unwelcome or forcible sexual conduct or assault against them. These claims — all denied by the president — far outnumber the publicized sexual misconduct incidents that involved Clinton, which mostly concerned rumors or allegations of consensual affairs.

And as if to bring things full circle, Carroll’s account is also of course supported by Trump’s depraved remarks on the “Access Hollywood” video, of which there was simply no equivalent in Broaddrick’s case. Whatever else he may have done, Clinton never made a video like that. What Trump described on the video is exactly what Carroll says he did to her.

Finally, no controversy involving Trump would be complete without at least one utterly brazen, easily disprovable Trumpian lie. In his statement denying the rape allegation, he added the claim that “I’ve never met this person in my life.”

If Trump had even bothered to glance at Carroll’s published account, he would have seen a photograph of himself and his then-wife, Ivana, from 1987 ― in which he was amiably chatting with Carroll and her then-husband. By making the absurd and mendacious assertion that he never even met Carroll, Trump utterly annihilates the credibility of his claim that he didn’t assault her.

Republicans or conservatives who promoted Broaddrick’s charges would be hypocritical if they fail to champion Carroll and condemn Trump.

Opinions | Republicans believed Juanita Broaddrick. The new rape allegation against Trump is more credible.

If this is the best y’all got for 2020 it’s over.

You should be praying for a recession.

Nothing sounds forced either. You are filtering it in a manner that suits your bias.

I remember Richard Dawson kissing every woman who came within 25 feet of him. I don't remember anybody crying about it.

773899210.jpg

So if Barack Obama or Bill Clinton walked up and kissed you out of the blue, you'd be fine with that?

It's what game show hosts do.

The only thing incredible about Carroll's accusation is that she made it. Starting with asking Trump to come in the dressing room to watch her try on a see through body suit to laughing during the attack.

Actually, Trump shopping is pretty incredible.

To re-cap:

It actually sounds like two guys bragging.

773899210.jpg

So if Barack Obama or Bill Clinton walked up and kissed you out of the blue, you'd be fine with that?
Not that there is anything wrong with that.

I wouldn't cry "rape" about it 20 years later, moron.

Anymore stupid-ass questions?

That wasn’t the question, fuckface. (I didn’t realize we’d jumped into the ad hominems so quickly). Would you consider that an unwanted advance or not? Would it be forced or not?

Just remember, this woman told two friends AT THE TIME THE INCIDENT OCCURRED. That goes a long way with juries. (And there is no statute of limitations on 1st degree rape in NY)

Seriously? Snowflakes are going to try to 'Herman Cain' / 'Judge Kavanaugh' the President when these 2 hoaxes / shams are still so fresh in every Americans' mind?

:rolleyes:

....just waiting for the Trump-Hating leftists to start up their chants again:

'GUILTY until PROVEN Innocent'!

'The Burden of Proof is on the ACCUSED, NOT the accuser!'

'EVERY woman must be believed...except those who accuse Slick Willy / Democrats.'
:p

Trump is a serial sexual predator. He even fantasizes about his own daughter. He needs to be put away. Will historians rank him as the first "rapist" president?
So you loons have forgotten about Slick Willie ?

New Topics

Forum List

Back