Republicans aren't just the party "no", they are the party of "no policies"

I am on record calling Obama's veto of the pipeline the "Dumbest. Veto. Ever", by the way.

James K. Polk. 1845-1849. Three vetoes in four years.

Barack HUSSEIN Soeteroreo. Three vetoes in six years.

Yeah, that Obama is just vetoing EVERYTHING!!!

Fuck. I almost busted a rib laughing so hard.

Come on, guys. At least make your lies a little more challenging, will you? You've been lying for so long it has become pathological.
You have the mental complexity of an air fern. The GOP has been in control of Congress for what, 2 months? Everything prior to that was run through Harry Reid before it got to Obama's desk.

I can just hear some Whig whining, "Polk has vetoed everything that has gotten to his desk."

:badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin::badgrin:

Another day another flame thread with lies and projections from billy triple nothing. Give it a rest already.
If this is a flame thread as you suggest, it should be fairly easy to explain why I am wrong with specific information.

Go ahead. I'll wait.

They won the mid terms in historic fashion. Get over it.
True, they did but that is because Americans are stupid. They support specific liberal policies yet they vote republican.

It's important to realize how fickle Americans are. A little over a year ago republican approval ratings were at an all time low. Recently they are at an all time high. Why? I have no idea. Republicans haven't done much of anything in between now and them. Americans are just stupid.

Another day another flame thread with lies and projections from billy triple nothing. Give it a rest already.
Lmao billy is getting so weak at his OP now a days it's getting hilarious
You're welcome to explain, in specific detail, why this thread is weak.
Thats already happened. Where have you been?
No, it didn't. You're just in denial about being wrong about Obama and his use of veto power. I'm sorry you're so immature. It must be difficult to function in the real world.

Sure, but we aren't the ones vetoing everything either. Are you sure you wish to continue this line of conversation?
Yeah, let's continue this conversation.

Three vetoes in six years, dipshit. Show me another President with that record.

"Vetoing everything." Hyperbolize much?

Of course I do. Just like everyone else around here, including you. Hyperbole is the name of the game!

But wait, here's more! George W. Bush issued no vetoes in his first term. Thomas Jefferson issued no vetoes in two terms as president.

Overly boisterous aren't we? Both of those men, to my recollection are/were Republicans.

Last edited:

Yeah, that Obama has vetoed EVERYTHING!!!

Come on, guys. At least make your lies a little more challenging, will you? You've been lying for so long it has become pathological.

Obama didn't have to veto any bills for the last 6 years. All he had to do was whisper in Harry Rieds ear that he didn't like a bill from the House and it never saw the light of day in the Senate. For the uneducated that is called a pocket veto.

Sure, but we aren't the ones vetoing everything either. Are you sure you wish to continue this line of conversation?
Is Obama vetoing everything?
HE has vetoed everything that has gotten to his desk.
Another Billy troll thread blows up in his face.
Hey, dumbshit. Here are all the bills Obama has signed: Signed Legislation The White House

He has vetoed three bills in six years. That's it.

You have to go all the way back to James Polk to find another President with that few vetoes.

Another Rabbi troll post blows up in his face.
Oh wow. Obama the bipartisan. He had the guts to sign this contentious act
An Act to designate the facility of the United States Postal Service located at 18640 NW 2nd Avenue in Miami, Florida, as the "Father Richard Marquess-Barry Post Office Building".

Sad that that is all the teabagger house cared about passing.

George W. Bush, 1st Term, 2000-2004: 0 vetoes in 4 years

Thomas Jefferson, both terms, 1801-1809: 0 vetoes in 8 years

*Twiddles thumbs*

Sure, but we aren't the ones vetoing everything either.

Someone lied to these poor saps AGAIN and they blindly parroted the lies AGAIN. But they will keep lining up for more refills of their piss mugs. They just can't help themselves.

By having a supermajority in congress for 2 years, he needn't veto anything. With Republicans out of power for most of his two terms, nothing of substance ever reached his desk due to being blocked by Senate Democrats.

Now, if we used that reasoning, he has in fact vetoed everything.

George W. Bush, 1st Term, 2000-2004: 0 vetoes in 4 years

Thomas Jefferson, both terms, 1801-1809: 0 vetoes in 8 years

*Twiddles thumbs*
Bush has absolutely nothing to do with this discussion. As validated as you may feel bringing up his veto record, it does nothing to further this discussion.

Sure, but we aren't the ones vetoing everything either.

Someone lied to these poor saps AGAIN and they blindly parroted the lies AGAIN. But they will keep lining up for more refills of their piss mugs. They just can't help themselves.

By having a supermajority in congress for 2 years, he needn't veto anything. With Republicans out of power for most of his two terms, nothing of substance ever reached his desk due to being blocked by Senate Democrats.

Now, if we used that reasoning, he has in fact vetoed everything.
Apparently you missed the part where g5000's source included Obama signing bills of republican support.

Forum List

Back