UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

Freewill

Platinum Member
Reaction score
From the link:

Vice President Joe Biden used a Black History Month event at his official residence Monday night to decry the rich, both white and black, for stunting economic growth and suggested that “emancipation” is in order.

“A lot of wealthy white and black people aren't bad but they control 1 percent of the economy and this cannot stand,” Biden told about 100 guests, including past civil rights activists and NBC weatherman Al Roker.

I wonder if Uncle Joe realizes who has been in charge for the last 8 years. This is just more liberal divide the nation BS.

Besides his quote about the 1 percent being idiotic. But the worse is yet to come if Hillary wins.

UNCHAINED: Biden calls for 'emancipation' of people's wealth...

'This cannot stand'...

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe is correct. Spreading the wealth, keeping the cash on the move, helps everyone, even the very wealthy.

Soggy in NOLA

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe is correct. Spreading the wealth, keeping the cash on the move, helps everyone, even the very wealthy.
Great, more of the there's only $100 to go around we need to divvy it up among everyone...

How colossally ignorant.

Moonglow

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I've emancipated pretty much all my wealth.....through divorce...

PaintMyHouse

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Great, more of the there's only $100 to go around we need to divvy it up among everyone...

How colossally ignorant.
Not what I said at all. It's not a zero-sum game but the cash must flow.

Siete

Platinum Member
Reaction score
another RW thread about irrelevant BS ...

Joe said

yaaaaaaaaaaaaaawn

CrusaderFrank

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Joe should lead by example...
He should hand over 50% of his wealth to the less fortunate.
How about Warren Buffett who structures all his acquisition as tax free exchanges then stashed all his wealth in a tax free trust

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
Joe should lead by example...
He should hand over 50% of his wealth to the less fortunate.
How about Warren Buffett who structures all his acquisition as tax free exchanges then stashed all his wealth in a tax free trust
He then complains how the tax code sucks because his secretary pays a higher tax rate then he does.

Misty

Gold Member
Reaction score

Misty

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you took a minute and added up the state and federal income tax you pay the sales tax, the property tax, the gasoline tax, we are taxed at every turn so shut the fuck up and give me back my money.

Rozman

Gold Member
Reaction score
If you took a minute and added up the state and federal income tax you pay the sales tax, the property tax, the gasoline tax, we are taxed at every turn so shut the fuck up and give me back my money.
I don't know.... It doesn't seem like you are paying your "fair share"....You can probably stand to pay a bit more.
If you still have some money left for yourself you probably aren't taxed enough.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List