Republicans aren't just the party "no", they are the party of "no policies"

Another day another flame thread with lies and projections from billy triple nothing. Give it a rest already.
Lmao billy is getting so weak at his OP now a days it's getting hilarious
You're welcome to explain, in specific detail, why this thread is weak.

Billy, this thread, like a lot of threads, is weak not because of the premise or ideas that you set out and want to discuss. Threads are weak because of the lack of a coherent response from those who say they represent the right, conservative side of political thought.

For instance, you laid out your position. Some points could be argued I think. But not one of the right wing posters who responded even pretended to address what you wrote.

That's weak on their part. Makes for a weak thread. Not your fault bears and rabbits and texes are weaklings. Lightweights.
All (most) the threads in politics are weak from lack of decent, coherent response to legitimate questions and ideas.
(We are all) kinda sick actually. Weak from the political flu. Everybody just pukes and shits all over the threads. The right wingers seem to be suffering from a high fever. Making 'em delusional. Sick they are. Hope they got health care from Omama.

Specific enough? LMAO

Another day another flame thread with lies and projections from billy triple nothing. Give it a rest already.
Look at the tone of your writing, it reads you have to black eyes after last year on all of obama fuck ups and the ass kicking you got in November,

You posting weak , running out of ammo, lol

Billy, this thread, like a lot of threads, is weak not because of the premise or ideas that you set out and want to discuss. Threads are weak because of the lack of a coherent response from those who say they represent the right, conservative side of political thought.

For instance, you laid out your position. Some points could be argued I think. But not one of the right wing posters who responded even pretended to address what you wrote.

That's weak on their part. Makes for a weak thread. Not your fault bears and rabbits and texes are weaklings. Lightweights.
All (most) the threads in politics are weak from lack of decent, coherent response to legitimate questions and ideas.
(We are all) kinda sick actually. Weak from the political flu. Everybody just pukes and shits all over the threads. The right wingers seem to be suffering from a high fever. Making 'em delusional. Sick they are. Hope they got health care from Omama.

Specific enough? LMAO

Yea right zektard we destroyed billy and your points so many fucking times were getting bored with it, we are are now playing the lefts games destroy the messenger .

Look at the tone of your writing, it reads you have to black eyes after last year on all of obama fuck ups and the ass kicking you got in November,

You posting weak , running out of ammo, lol
This isn't specific detail. Try again.

Specific enough? LMAO

Yea right zektard we destroyed billy and your points so many fucking times were getting bored with it, we are are now playing the lefts games destroy the messenger .
You people have a serious problem with maturity. If you have no actual argument, stop pretending you do.

Specific enough? LMAO

Yeah I am all for a detailed discussion on anyone who disagrees.

Specific enough? LMAO

Sorry pal getting bored of you, you write a thread we destroy it and a few days latter you repost the same crap, over and over again, we know you are a paid troll like lacoste .

It is what it is

It's becoming a waste of time to show you are wrong because you will just post another thread similar, so why.bother?

Specific enough? LMAO

Sorry pal getting bored of you, you write a thread we destroy it and a few days latter you repost the same crap, over and over again, we know you are a paid troll like lacoste .

It is what it is
Lol you can repeat that over and over but it won't become true.

It's becoming a waste of time to show you are wrong because you will just post another thread similar, so why.bother?
Just admit you have no argument. Come on, it's like a band-aid! The faster you do it the better.

Just admit you have no argument. Come on, it's like a band-aid! The faster you do it the better.
I am Admitting I am bored of you, dude your a waste of words to debate with

Talking and debating with you billy, is like talking and debating with say ...

Wilson

No I am not, we can say It a million Times, say Susan rice was on the Sunday talk Sbows saying Benghazi was about some dumb Ass movie, the date was September, 2 months before the elections, they were.trying to cover it up.

And you will say, blah blah it was no scandal..

I will say what above the third debate between Romney and Obama, when the mod clearly lied and helped Obama.

You will say blah blah it was no scandal

I will say then what about Hillary just before she has to testify , she gets a fake head injury

and billy like a liberal you are you can not add them up

Last edited:
I really don't understand why average Joe repubs don't see the problem with this. This is the top priorities of the party:

1) The Keystone pipeline (which barely has any economic benefits for THIS country).

2) Cutting taxes for the wealthy (adding hundreds of billions to our national debt while they simulataneously bitch about over spending).

3) Deregulation (ridding regulations that do barely anything to create jobs and ultimately cause harm)

4) Repealing ObamaCare without replacing it with anything (apparently they forgot the basic concepts of ObamaCare was invented by repubs before Obama endorsed them).

5) BENGHAZI

6) Flowery speeches about freedom and warm apple pie! Derp, derp, derp!

7) An immigration policy that does nothing to negotiate with democrats (negotiation and compromise is how congress achieves anything).

8) Actually they fail to negotiate and compromise with ANYTHING Obama comes up with.

That seems to be all repubs have to offer besides blocking ANY progressive issues. I just don't understand the appeal of this party. Average joe repubs only follow them because they believe in this retarded propaganda that democrats want to weaken America (why they would want to, I have no idea). It's pure emotion. Repubs don't rely on facts or critical thinking. They just believe in crap that sounds like it makes sense but in reality it doesn't. I mean sure, cutting taxes for the wealthy - on the surface - sounds like a good idea, but if you truly understood how the economy works you would understand how useless and damaging it is to the economy at large.
So securing a reliable flow of oil from a neighboring ally has no benefit?

You are very short sighted

And what tax cuts? There are no tax cuts on the table

And what deregulation? Bush passed no deregulation and there are no pending bills I am aware of

Forum List

Back