Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

Rrrriiiiiiiiiigggghhhhhttttttt.

Article from the Washington Post today.

my bold and larger text.

Too stupid to understand the difference between a news article and an opinion piece I see.

I never stated otherwise, lightweight. More importantly, the author is 100% correct about how you Repug extremists are dangerous to our democracy and how you are trying to use the FBI as a political instrument, like the fascist dickheads that you are.

my bold and larger text.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

Not a fact. Simply a nasty lie.

You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad.

Trump was endorsed by the KKK because he is NOT a racist. My bad yet again.

Fucking Repug idiot.

The Clinton Pedophilia Connection

Steve Pieczenik also corroborates newsthat Hillary Clinton and her cronies are about to outed by the FBI for their involvement in an elite Washington pedophile ring.

Not only will she be charged with obstruction of justice, with lying to a prosecutor in the FBI, she will also be charged with pedophilia, and sex with minors,” claims Pieczenik, who has served in the State Department in four different administrations.

https://www.google.com/amp/yournewswire.com/fbi-hillary-clinton-indictment/amp/

If Barry & Lynch obstruct justice and protect Hillary from THIS...Americans SHOULD revolt!

I wouldn't hold my breath, fascist. But nice job trying to change the subject. You're basically admitting that you can't defend the Repug's fascist activities.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Yes, by all means...quibble about "article", lightweight. Hope you feel better now. The fact that you are supporting a racist and misogynist like Trump matters not in your unremarkable mind.

You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad.

Fucking Repug idiot.

"You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad."

Correct, that is your bad. Since when did Kenya become a race? And how would Trump's opinion about a birth place make him racist? Pathetic excuse for name calling on your part.
Speaking of pathetic exactly how do you think the KKKs opinion about anything says anything about Trump? It appears that BLM likes Obama does that make him a racist also?

Problems at the polls surfaced early Tuesday in the battleground state of Pennsylvania, with Republican election monitors being turned away from polling places and members of the New Black Panther Party appearing at voting sites in Philadelphia.

Pennsylvania Republican officials said 75 election monitors from the party were turned away from polling places in heavily Democratic sections of Philadelphia Tuesday, but a judge has ordered them reinstated.

“It certainly raises the question, what are Democrats doing in the polls that they are working so hard to shield folks from monitoring in this election?” state Republican chairman Rob Gleason said in a statement.

Republican presidential candidate Mitt Romney has turned his attention to Pennsylvania in the final days of the race, as polls there have tightened in a state that President Obama’s campaign believed it would win fairly easily. Mr. Romney turned out about 30,000 supporters Sunday night at a rally in the Philadelphia suburbs.

The New Black Panther Party was back at the polls Tuesday in Philadelphia, where its members provoked a complaint of voter intimidation in 2008.

New Black Panther Party coy on ‘rallies and street maneuvers,’ post-George Zimmerman trial

Arrgh another long winded liberal manifesto OP. Let me guess they are still trying to deflect blame onto the FBI for crooked Hillary's criminal acts just as they tried to deflect blame onto Russia for hacking the emails vs the corruption that's actually in the hacked emails?

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Fucking Repug idiot.

"You are correct, lightweight. Trump believes Obama was born in Kenya because Trump is NOT a racist. My bad."

Correct, that is your bad. Since when did Kenya become a race? And how would Trump's opinion about a birth place make him racist? Pathetic excuse for name calling on your part.
Speaking of pathetic exactly how do you think the KKKs opinion about anything says anything about Trump? It appears that BLM likes Obama does that make him a racist also?

Yeah, if you believe Obama was born in Africa and is a Muslim, then you're not a racist. Only an idiot racist like you would believe something like that.

Black Lives Matter does not have the same sickening history of violence that the KKK does, so that's a ridiculous comparison. And the only reason you would make that comparison is that you are a racist.

Arrgh another long winded liberal manifesto OP. Let me guess they are still trying to deflect blame onto the FBI for crooked Hillary's criminal acts just as they tried to deflect blame onto Russia for hacking the emails vs the corruption that's actually in the hacked emails?

As difficult as it is for a Repug fascist like you to believe, no political party should be using the FBI as a political instrument. That is a dangerous precedent. I can only shudder thinking about some crazy old fuck like Rudy Giuliani as FBI Director in a Trump administration.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Fucking Repug idiot.
Your ability to commit logic is obviously severely limited. You just posted two logical fallacies in one post. Congratulations! That takes a special talent.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Are you freaking out of you adolescent mind? What you are doing in this thread is EXACTLY what you accuse the Trump campaign I am sure the irony is lost on you. How much to they pay to to spread fear and propaganda?

HILLARY not TRUMP has PROMISED to use nuclear weapons to totally destroy a nation. THAT should scare the hell out of you but I am thinking that whatever it is you are being paid means more to you then reality.

As difficult as it is for a Repug fascist like you to believe, no political party should be using the FBI as a political instrument. That is a dangerous precedent. I can only shudder thinking about some crazy old fuck like Rudy Giuliani as FBI Director in a Trump administration.
Who's using it? The Repubs certainly don't have any ability to control what the FBI does. Hillary's problem stems from the fact that shes a crook, not from Donald Trump or the Republicans.

The Republicans do not control the FBI the DOJ does. You and your ilk are liar supreme and we the deplorables have had enough of your kind. Seriously, seek medical attention there is something fundamentally wrong with you.

my bold and larger text.

my bold and larger text.

Fucking Repug idiot.
Your ability to commit logic is obviously severely limited. You just posted two logical fallacies in one post. Congratulations! That takes a special talent.

Yet you're the trailer trash Repug who votes against your best economic interest every year, by supporting a political party that only cares about the rich. Go figure.

I understand, really...you're a little peasant and you must do what your rich Repug feudal masters like Trump tell you to do. You have no choice in the matter, it's your peasant duty.

You mean like the IRS? You are short on facts, intelligence and substance.

Forum List

Back