Republicans Are Now Vowing Total War And The Consequences Could Be Immense

You're short on facts, lightweight. Show me evidence of Democrats using the IRS as a political instrument. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up.
They targeted TEA Party groups and denied tax exempt status. Like I was eluding to, you're a highly opinionated dumbfuck.

Evidence please. Not your bullshit tea bagger opinion, but real EVIDENCE. Do you know what that is?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Weak-ass shit from a weak-ass Repug pussy.

Tea Party Rejects IRS Apology, Republicans Vow Investigation

Good try, but you are comparing apples and oranges.

From your article:

In a statement, the IRS admitted that "mistakes were made," but it said that the errors were not due to "any political or partisan rationale."

There is NOT a shred of evidence that the IRS investigated the Tea Party for politically-motivated reasons. However, that is not the case with the FBI and Clinton's emails. Numerous reports have come to light that a group of rogue FBI agents who despise Clinton are providing information to the Trump campaign or other friendly Republican sources.

It is completely unacceptable in a democracy for a law enforcement agency to independently meddle in elections and political affairs, but it's perfectly acceptable according to Repug fascists such as yourself. What's currently happening with the FBI is completely unprecedented and dangerous, but you're so full of hatred for Hillary that you simply don't care.
why did Lois Lerner take the fifth?

I don't know, you tell me! That's what I mean, you've got NO EVIDENCE.

I'm sure her attorney recommended it. Pleading the fifth is not necessarily an admission of guilt.

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

Republicans are now vowing Total War. And the consequences could be immense.

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.
Washington Post is not a legitimate news source.

Yes, unsophisticated goober, I know how much you dimwit Repugs hate "liberal" news sources...even though they report on your precious Clinton email "scandal" every fucking day.

They targeted TEA Party groups and denied tax exempt status. Like I was eluding to, you're a highly opinionated dumbfuck.

Evidence please. Not your bullshit tea bagger opinion, but real EVIDENCE. Do you know what that is?

You got no facts, no game, and no intellect. Weak-ass shit from a weak-ass Repug pussy.

From your article:

In a statement, the IRS admitted that "mistakes were made," but it said that the errors were not due to "any political or partisan rationale."

There is NOT a shred of evidence that the IRS investigated the Tea Party for politically-motivated reasons. However, that is not the case with the FBI and Clinton's emails. Numerous reports have come to light that a group of rogue FBI agents who despise Clinton are providing information to the Trump campaign or other friendly Republican sources.

It is completely unacceptable in a democracy for a law enforcement agency to independently meddle in elections and political affairs, but it's perfectly acceptable according to Repug fascists such as yourself. What's currently happening with the FBI is completely unprecedented and dangerous, but you're so full of hatred for Hillary that you simply don't care.

I'm sure her attorney recommended it. Pleading the fifth is not necessarily an admission of guilt.

right on. you refuse to incriminate yourself means you have nothing to hide? roflmao

You mean like the IRS? You are short on facts, intelligence and substance.

You're short on facts, lightweight. Show me evidence of Democrats using the IRS as a political instrument. Otherwise, kindly shut the fuck up.

From your article:

During that period, about 75 groups were selected for extra inquiry — including burdensome questionnaires and, in some cases, improper requests for the names of their donors — simply because of the words in their names, she said in a conference call with reporters.

IRS admits targeting conservatives for tax scrutiny in 2012 election

Article from the Washington Post today. If this country goes down in flames due to Repug right-wing extremism, at least one newspaper tried to warn us:

The election is just five days away, and something truly frightening is happening, something with far-reaching implications for the immediate future of American politics. Republicans, led by Donald Trump but by no means limited to him, are engaging in kind of termite-level assault on American democracy, one that looks on the surface as though it’s just aimed at Hillary Clinton, but in fact is undermining our entire system.

...........Do not copy and paste this much from other sources. There's a reason links are required with outside sources.

Only one party is doing all of that. And we should all be very worried about what Republicans will do after November 8, whether they win or lose.

Yes, unsophisticated goober, I know how much you dimwit Repugs hate "liberal" news sources...even though they report on your precious Clinton email "scandal" every fucking day.
Every day....20 minutes into the broadcast when it should be story number one. She is a common criminal.

From your article:

During that period, about 75 groups were selected for extra inquiry — including burdensome questionnaires and, in some cases, improper requests for the names of their donors — simply because of the words in their names, she said in a conference call with reporters.

they wanted to know which books they read.

From your article:

right on. you refuse to incriminate yourself means you have nothing to hide? roflmao

Like I said...you have nothing.

Every day....20 minutes into the broadcast when it should be story number one. She is a common criminal.

Yep...I forgot you went to journalism school, unsophisticated Repug goober.

From your article:

you can keep saying it all day long, does not make it true

Yep...I forgot you went to journalism school, unsophisticated Repug goober.

And at least the mainstream media does cover the Clinton email non-story. Unlike Fox News, which RARELY covers the numerous scandals involving Republican elected officials.

From your article:

Well, you can fix that problem quickly by providing REAL EVIDENCE, not lame innuendo regarding pleading the fifth. We both know that you can't.

From your article:

Haven't you learned not to try to argue with children, they haven't developed the rational thought process yet.

From your article:

And

From your article:

That's right, 75 out of 300 groups, as the article mentioned. Again, the IRS apologized and stated there was no political motive. You've still got nothing.

Let me ask you this...should a political group be able to claim tax exempt status, Republican or Democrat? I say not. It sounds to me like the IRS was just doing their job. I personally don't think they had anything to apologize for. I guess they caved in to all the tea baggers crying about it such as yourself.

From your article:

And

From your article:

That's right, 75 out of 300 groups, as the article mentioned. Again, the IRS apologized and stated there was no political motive.

Let me ask you this...should a political group be able to claim tax exempt status, Republican or Democrat? I say not. It sounds to me like the IRS was just doing their job. I personally don't think they had anything to apologize for. I guess they caved in to all the tea baggers crying about it such as yourself.

simply because of the words in their names

Nuff said, run along child.

Well, you can fix that problem quickly by providing REAL EVIDENCE, not lame innuendo regarding pleading the fifth. We both know that you can't.

you need to go to c span and watch the hearings instead of relying on KOS

The only organized violence this election cycle has been left wing, democrat violence.....nice lie though....

From your article:

media markers has a tax free status

And

From your article:

That's right, 75 out of 300 groups, as the article mentioned. Again, the IRS apologized and stated there was no political motive. You've still got nothing.

You gotta wonder about the sanity of editorialists in the Post when they invent a scenario that doesn't freaking exist. Modern Americans understand that a former domestic terrorist, who was never prosecuted for his crimes thanks to a liberal judge, is a freaking friend and associate and possibly political adviser to the president. Bill Ayers is a mover and shaker in the democrat party and he is a part of the radical left who used bombs and terrorism to attempt to overthrow the Country at a time when the left was angry about the political direction the U.S. was taking. Historically it's the democrat party that comes close to anarchy when they are angry and usually timid republicans accept political consequences including underhanded tactics by the mainstream media.

Forum List

Back