Republican who wants to ban kids from drag shows hosted drag parties at her home with her kids (Hypocrite)

metalwolf

Platinum Member
Oct 21, 2020
Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake recently insinuated that drag queens and queer people are a threat to children. But a local drag queen reminded the right-wing politicians that she once brought her own kid to a drag performance.

Last Saturday, Lake wrote via Twitter and Instagram, “They kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens. They took down our Flag and replaced it with a rainbow. They seek to disarm Americans and militarize our Enemies. Let’s bring back the basics: God, Guns & Glory.”

Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake recently insinuated that drag queens and queer people are a threat to children. But a local drag queen reminded the right-wing politicians that she once brought her own kid to a drag performance.

Last Saturday, Lake wrote via Twitter and Instagram, “They kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens. They took down our Flag and replaced it with a rainbow. They seek to disarm Americans and militarize our Enemies. Let’s bring back the basics: God, Guns & Glory.”

So lgbtqnation.com is the source you want to go with for unbiased reporting?

You're sure about that?

And you expect people here to take you seriously.

Right.

:auiqs.jpg:

The only proof the guy showed was an adult party for impersonators?
Not sure that makes whoever that is a hypocrite

I dont know if there is any truth to this slander or not

But it doesent change the fact that drag queens are a threat to children

I dont know if there is any truth to this slander or not

But it doesent change the fact that drag queens are a threat to children
No, it doesn't. If Lake formerly attended drag shows as a type of amusement, so what? In Texas, topless clubs sell drinks, but fully nude clubs are BYOB. My college buddies and I used to take a cooler of beer and watch naked girls and drink cheap. Doesn't mean that I'm a hypocrite if I don't want children taken by their teachers to that.

I am really surprised at this whole inclusion of drag queens in the LGBTQ(D?) movement. It is beginning to seem less like a movement for rights for people who were born different and more like a movement that honors anyone who puts their deviancy on display in ways that offend normal people.

No, it doesn't. If Lake formerly attended drag shows as a type of amusement, so what? In Texas, topless clubs sell drinks, but fully nude clubs are BYOB. My college buddies and I used to take a cooler of beer and watch naked girls and drink cheap. Doesn't mean that I'm a hypocrite if I don't want children taken by their teachers to that.

I am really surprised at this whole inclusion of drag queens in the LGBTQ(D?) movement. It is beginning to seem less like a movement for rights for people who were born different and more like a movement that honors anyone who puts their deviancy on display in ways that offend normal people.
Well said

She said "they kicked God out of schools and welcomed drag queens". What does that mean? Well duh it means that parents need to control the education of their kids. What happens on their own time is their own business.

She said "they kicked God out of schools and welcomed drag queens". What does that mean? Well duh it means that parents need to control the education of their kids. What happens on their own time is their own business.
Since the left is cancelling people over their emails and Twitter accounts it's pretty clear to me why they're doing this.

If you say anything homophobic or racist......they can have you fired from your job.

Former Raider Head Coach discovered this late last season.

As if any sane person takes any blatantly pro-faggot source as being in any way credible.

The nature of the source, and the nature of the creature posting the OP, give us every reason to assume that this thread is complete bullshit.

Last edited:
So lgbtqnation.com is the source you want to go with for unbiased reporting?

You're sure about that?

And you expect people here to take you seriously.

Right.

:auiqs.jpg:

If metalwolf ever expected to be taken seriously by any sane people, then h'orsh'/it is delusional.

But that freak being delusional is pretty much a given, anyway.

Yes, a pro-faggot source.

Only morally- and mentally-fucked up freaks such as yourself would ever regard any such source as credible.

You are a real bigot.

Your kind will be gone in a few years or so.

The younger generation is accepting of LGBT people.

You are a real bigot.

Your kind will be gone in a few years or so.

The younger generation is accepting of LGBT people.
EveryoneLaughingAtYou.png

Forum List

Back