Republican who wants to ban kids from drag shows hosted drag parties at her home with her kids (Hypocrite)

You are a real bigot.

Your kind will be gone in a few years or so.

The younger generation is accepting of LGBT people.

As much as you may wish it; you will not live to see the day when more than a handful of freaks are OK with perverts going sexually after children.

Whatever “tolerance” you think there may be for your kind, it rather quickly evaporates when a parent sees a threat to his child's well-being.

Republican Arizona gubernatorial candidate Kari Lake recently insinuated that drag queens and queer people are a threat to children. But a local drag queen reminded the right-wing politicians that she once brought her own kid to a drag performance.

Last Saturday, Lake wrote via Twitter and Instagram, “They kicked God out of schools and welcomed the Drag Queens. They took down our Flag and replaced it with a rainbow. They seek to disarm Americans and militarize our Enemies. Let’s bring back the basics: God, Guns & Glory.”

No mention of how old Lake's children were for that event. I take it that means that they were adults at the time?

As much as you may wish it; you will not live to see the day when more than a handful of freaks are OK with perverts going sexually after children.

Whatever “tolerance” you think there may be for your kind, it rather quickly evaporates when a parent sees a threat to his child's well-being.

I wonder how many of you on this site are actual users and not sock puppets of someone else.

I know one user on a online game who has like 5 alt accounts..

I wonder how many of you on this site are actual users and not sock puppets of someone else.

I know one user on a online game who has like 5 alt accounts..

If you're trying to suggest that I am a sock puppet, then you're delusional, albeit no more than we already knew you to be.

I'm a real person, using my real name, and my footprints are all over the net, so it's not very difficult at all to verify who and what I am.

No. "Karen" requires that the complainer be hysterical and unfair in his or her complaint.

A justifiably upset parent would not be a Karen.

I don't understand why those who publicly accuse others of grooming (meaning child molestation) are not brought to court to provide evidence of such a serious allegation. If no evidence is produced then you would have pretty easy case of libel/defamation. Using the word groomer or pedo as a vague slur can have some pretty real legal ramifications (I know that most of my family would not tolerate such defamatory and vile allegations, they would sue for sure).

I'm not a lawyer,but i think such statements without evidence can be sued.

And you might say that some speech is protected, but there are limits to free speech.

Like you can't shout fire in a crowded theater, you can't ever discuss anything like a weapon in a airport or aboard a airplane or you will have Federal Marshalls arresting your ass.

Last edited:
I don't understand why those who publicly accuse others of grooming (meaning child molestation) are not brought to court to provide evidence of such a serious allegation. If no evidence is produced then you would have pretty easy case of libel/defamation. Using the word groomer or pedo as a vague slur can have some pretty real legal ramifications (I know that most of my family would not tolerate such defamatory and vile allegations, they would sue for sure).

A valid point. Maybe there is a reason. Perhaps EVERY such group, when they look at themselves and each other, don't dare take themselves into a court of law, where evidence to support such a claim, could be entered into the formal, legal record.

And you might say that some speech is protected, but there are limits to free speech.

Like you can't shout fire in a crowded theater, you can't ever discuss anything like a weapon in a airport or aboard a airplane or you will have Federal Marshalls arresting your ass.

You are openly defending behavior that any sane person recognizes as being sexually abusive toward children.

What do you expect anyone to think of you?

Forum List

Back