Republican Racism 2021

Now for those trying to argue how this is not racism, the republican singled out black lives matter on a bill pertaining where he tries to argue how the EITC favored single people, and there are whites who just happen to be single. So why did he bring up BLM?

The answer is simple.

Biden said you're too dumb to access the Internet

Biden has never said shit to me.

Right, because you live in Kansas with Dorothy and Toto

Now for those trying to argue how this is not racism, the republican singled out black lives matter on a bill pertaining where he tries to argue how the EITC favored single people, and there are whites who just happen to be single. So why did he bring up BLM?

The answer is simple.

Get off your high horse. Who the hell are you to tell me I'm a racist, the pope? If you are still you take your pants off one leg at a time and would do a nun

Your butthurt is noted since you aren't the republican that made the racist commment. Who am I to tell you? A 60 year old black man tired of white racists who think they have the right to be offended because a white person gets called out for being racist.

The answer is simple.

Biden said you're too dumb to access the Internet

Biden has never said shit to me.

Right, because you live in Kansas with Dorothy and Toto

The standard tired Kansas joke. No originality.

The answer is simple.

You ain't black!!!

“Times have changed and the worst enemy that the Negro has today is this white man that runs around here drooling at the mouth professing to love Negros and claims to be calling out liberals. Following these white conservatives will continue perpetuating problems that Negros have. The Negro cannot be taken, tricked or deceived by the white conservatives, and must continue to get together and solve our own problems. I only cite these things to show you that in 21st Century America, the history of the white conservative has been nothing but a series of trickery designed to make Negros think that the white liberal is the one with the problem. Our problems will never be solved by the white man, liberal or conservative.” -- Malcolm X, 2021

Malcom would Patton slap you for supporting a guy who said "You ain't black" and minorities are too dumb to figure out how to log onto the Internet

Why do white dudes think they can tell me about black leaders? Malcolm would say exactly what I posted. He would bitch slap your white ass for misusing his comments.

Republican Racism 2021-TopicTitle

It's what they run on.

In American politics, the Southern strategy was a Republican Party electoral strategy to increase political support among white voters in the South by appealing to racism against African Americans
democrats run on racism too...hence both parties people are a lot alike...
Not really. What most whites call racism is a response to their racism or anyone that calls out continuing white racism.
well you cant see that because you are a democrat party person...in S.California they use racism quite often to get what they want....

The answer is simple.

Get off your high horse. Who the hell are you to tell me I'm a racist, the pope? If you are still you take your pants off one leg at a time and would do a nun

Your butthurt is noted since you aren't the republican that made the racist commment. Who am I to tell you? A 60 year old black man tired of white racists who think they have the right to be offended because a white person gets called out for being racist.

Blah blah blah.

Forum List

Back