Exited Delirium

MaryL

Diamond Member
Dec 30, 2011
Midwestern U.S.
Officer Chauvin didn't have a huge jug of foresight or Narcan. Its apparent that George Floyd couldn't breath because he tried to hide his drugs up his rectum and was experiencing and overdose. I guess death was way better than actually doing a couple of years in prison, common here. Keep it 100.

Really? We burn down cities over imaginary "racist" bogymen. Practically ban everything in the process. Its like a Rorschach test, and these creeps deem everything in that ink blot "RACIST" because "they see hate and racism" in an insubstantial subjective issue. When and HOW, did these tossers get this power?

In contradiction to your thread title it hardly seems as though you've left your delusions. Oh well.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Officer Chauvin didn't have a huge jug of foresight or Narcan. Its apparent that George Floyd couldn't breath because he tried to hide his drugs up his rectum and was experiencing and overdose. I guess death was way better than actually doing a couple of years in prison, common here. Keep it 100.
You have inspected the rectum and found drugs there or do you have the inside 411 on the autopsy you are hiding from us?

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
In contradiction to your thread title it hardly seems as though you've left your delusions. Oh well.
These are facts, facts don't cater to political ideology.
No, Mary, they aren't the facts. There were over 11,000 protests, 93 percent were peaceful. All that city buring you claimed that happened didn't and what burning did happed was PRIMARILY caused by white suptemacists.

That's a lie. So why don't you go public with this claim so the Floyd family can sue your stupid ass into oblivion?

Why would he try hiding drugs up his ass when he could have just hid them in his glove compartment. You are one ignorant old bitch.

Forum List

Back