Republican Plan B.......Let Obamacare implode

What will implode first? The ACA with Trump's EO sabotage? Or Trump's quickly failing Presidency?

Trump will not last long......Obamacare is still going strong after seven years
Yes but now Trump's taken the mandate, and is going to do everyhing he can to bring pain to the people for political gain.

Who will feel the pain first?

Not people in blue states.......it will be the states that voted for Trump

Hate to say it but you're right. The main reason that there could be an implosion is that the Reps hated Obama so much, that the states with Rep. governors refused to allow the Medicare expansion, which would help to make the program fail.

And, when it fails, the governors of the red states have 2 options, either let it fail and face being thrown out of office, or, go to DC hat in hand and admit they were wrong and agree to the Medicare expansion, which incidentally, doesn't cost the state very much because most of the cost is borne by the federal government.

And, Reps are damned if they do, because a lot of people will lose their current insurance, or they are damned if they don't, because this has been one of their major platforms for the past 7 years, and their constituents will throw them out.

Gonna be interesting to see how things develop over the next 2 years, and even more interesting to see what the next mid terms hold.

"i think the big losers are Pelosi and Schumer cos now they own Obamacare" - Trump

"We're going to be living with Obamacare for the foreseeable future" -- Paul Ryan, holding back tears

I would have voted against the bill today. But, going forward, things are going to get interesting.

Looking at all of my plan choices here in Mass, the average is about $1100 per month with a 5K deductible for a family plan. We are self employed and struggle with the cost of health insurance. Maybe the number of people in a similar situation is too small to matter going forward. I don't know.

60 times these guys...all walked out and voted to kill Obamacare ... today they just chickened out, they choked

Too Funny;

In March of next year, over 9 million people will lose their insurance because the CEO's of health insurance companies are pulling out of the exchanges and 1/3 of the counties in the US will have no one servicing their needs.

Going to watch liberal heads explode next year, right before midterms as millions of people lose their insurance and it is laid at Democrat feet..

I am With Trump.. Let this obomination implode and watch democrats scramble to try and get votes... We can take a super majority in both houses... then we don't play silly ass games..

Who will pay the price?

People in Red States. They did the worst job at setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion.

Blue states are well off on Healthcare

So what happens to maobamacare when all the insurance companies pull out of the individual market? That's exactly what's coming.
Wyoming loses their only provider of insurance later this year. I believe there are three other states they are pulling out of as well this fall.

Remember: AS WE SPEAK, premiums & health care costs are skyrocketing, & health care options are dwindling.

Obamacare is still a disaster.

Remember healthcare costs skyrocketed long before Obamacare. In all this time the repubs have no way to fix it.

Who will pay the price?

People in Red States. They did the worst job at setting up Healthcare Exchanges. They rejected Medicaid expansion.

Obamacare doesn't fail on one day

Failures wil come one state at a time

Guess which states fail first?
RED STATES
So, just how badly do you dislike, look your nose down upon or otherwise hate your fellow Americans? The over half of Americans who voted against Hillary?

statemap1024.png
More voted against Dump
Are you saying I'm wrong or are you agreeing with me?

Who will pay the price?

So what happens to maobamacare when all the insurance companies pull out of the individual market? That's exactly what's coming.
Wyoming loses their only provider of insurance later this year. I believe there are three other states they are pulling out of as well this fall.

Yep and the commiecrats are saying this is best for America, go figure.

Who will pay the price?

Let's see...

Our choices are:
1. Republicans will come up with a better plan
2. We will offer Medicare for all which can be quickly implemented

Since we know Republicans are not capable of option 1.......looks like option 2

Who will pay the price?

Wyoming?

They voted for Trump. Will Trump leave them without insurance?

"Obamacare is in for some rough days.It’s in for some rough, rough days" - Trump

Remember: AS WE SPEAK, premiums & health care costs are skyrocketing, & health care options are dwindling.
Obamacare is still a disaster.
There has been no Obamacare since Jan 20, 2017 the day Tramp's Executive Order turned the PPACA into Trumpcare.
Tramp owns all the consequences of his EO!!!!

Who will pay the price?

Wyoming?

They voted for Trump. Will Trump leave them without insurance?
Kentucky and Tennessee are also losing their insurance providers... I guess you think they should go fuck themselves too.. Liberal fucktard.

Who will pay the price?

Let's see...

Our choices are:
1. Republicans will come up with a better plan
2. We will offer Medicare for all which can be quickly implemented

Since we know Republicans are not capable of option 1.......looks like option 2

Damn you're in a big hurry to bankrupt medicare aren't ya.
It will be option 1 because maobamacare won't last another 2 years.

Bill Maher nails what was wrong with the GOP healthcare bill: 'If you like your doctor, go f*ck yourself'

Forum List

Back