Republican Party mocked after bragging 'a record' .5 percent of their candidates are Black

Sounds great to me.

Republicans tend to push their 'tokens' out in front as their policy beard.

It is really quite embarrassing.

Blacks really bring nothing to the table anyhow...other than their skin color.

Nope, democrats say voter id is racist because minorities cannot get an id.
No we say it's racist when a gun license is valid I.D. but a college photo I.D. is not. We say it's racist when people on the reservation without POV or public transportation can't have someone bring their ballot in especially when one car may be the only transportation or an entire community.
Further reasons why sane Black people won't touch the republicans with a ten foot pole.

Oh, well how about a fake virus scare that caused millions of fake ballots to go into circulation and be filled out by those very space aliens you refer to, in other word dimwit Dimmers? Bleach isnt a cure but it works better than the fake vaccines, and its not a cult of baby traffickers its thee White House Administration. Are you stupid or something Forrest??
So the COVID virus is fake, "millions" of fake ballots with no proof, people should inject themselves with bleach and there is a network of D.C. baby traffickers, just not in the WHA.

Again, no sane Black person is coming to that cesspool of ignorance and racism.

So the COVID virus is fake, "millions" of fake ballots with no proof, people should inject themselves with bleach and there is a network of D.C. baby traffickers, just not in the WHA.

Again, no sane Black person is coming to that cesspool of ignorance and racism.
They are already parked at your cesspool of ignorance and racism...even their dead relatives.

Forum List

Back