Republican Officials Scramble to Delete Bergdahl Tweets

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
:lol:

Could conservatives be any more pathetic?

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.53-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.42.15-PM.png

As BuzzFeed pointed out, Rep. Lee Terry (R-Neb.) tried another version of this, deleting his statement of support from his Web site.

Yes they could have ran on end wars and not start new ones, close Guantanamo, not bailing out the rich, upholding the constitution, not spying on Americans and allies, not expanding homeland security.... then do a full 180 once elected. So yes they could be more pathetic, and even in a way that in fact does exist.

Republicans were all welcoming Bergdahl home until they got their new talking points. :lol:

I know why this matters to people, because despite Obama handing 70 billion dollars to the rich this month as well as many moths before handing them 80 billion... the economy shrank. And claiming the really really cold winter caused it blew up in his face when trying to sell global warming in the next speech.

Rachel Maddow had a lot more deleted tweets on her show tonight. Maybe I'll post the video tomorrow. :lol:

This only shines a light on an arrogant administration who chooses to keep other members of our government in the dark regarding issues of national security...there is far more egg on the faces of those who knew the facts and withheld them, than those who trusted this admin.

Is that the best the left can come up with? It seems that the Hussein administration might have forced the Soldiers in Bergdhal's unit to sign non-disclosure documents or face disciplinary charges while the Hussein administration was negotiating with terrorists for his release. How many Soldiers died trying to find him ?

Republicans were all welcoming Bergdahl home until they got their new talking points. :lol:

Yeah, elected Republicans and elected Dems do that... Have you seen what happens when Obama reads errors on his teleprompter, a speech he didn't even write?

Who cares about this shit, really... who the fuck cares? We got Obama killing fucking people around the world and driving the economy into the ground unless you are lucky enough to receive the billions in stimulus.

:lol:

Could conservatives be any more pathetic?

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.53-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.42.15-PM.png

As BuzzFeed pointed out, Rep. Lee Terry (R-Neb.) tried another version of this, deleting his statement of support from his Web site.

I can't believe you are so removed from real life that you actually misunderstand how this stuff works.

When you support your troops you say things about them which are positive in nature.

When you discover they don't deserve your support you withdraw it.

When the campaign press releases are sent to accommodate press schedules they were sent before news of his infamous disappearance came to light.

Once it was clear that Bergdahl was a deserter the politicians withdrew their support for him but it was too late to pull everything in time, so some tweets and emails might reflect pre-deserter sentiments.

How old are you?

I know why this matters to people, because despite Obama handing 70 billion dollars to the rich this month as well as many moths before handing them 80 billion... the economy shrank. And claiming the really really cold winter caused it blew up in his face when trying to sell global warming in the next speech.
Why are you talking about everything except Republican Officials Scramble to Delete Bergdahl Tweets ???
It's desperation, right?:lol:

Is that the best the left can come up with? It seems that the Hussein administration might have forced the Soldiers in Bergdhal's unit to sign non-disclosure documents or face disciplinary charges while the Hussein administration was negotiating with terrorists for his release. How many Soldiers died trying to find him ?

I read somewhere that that is exactly what happened. The guys in his unit were told to keep their mouths shut, or else. So they did. Until now.

Why are you talking about everything except Republican Officials Scramble to Delete Bergdahl Tweets ???
It's desperation, right?:lol:

Look at you, you're bitching about tweets you ignorant backwoods waste of life.

None. I'm so sorry for you.

I read somewhere that that is exactly what happened. The guys in his unit were told to keep their mouths shut, or else. So they did. Until now.

Yeah, until Republican operatives put them up to it.

They might have remained silent if Obama had not felt it necessary to hold that ceremony with his parents in the Rose Garden, or they didn't have the oh so credible Rice claiming that he served honorably...it was just too much of a slap in the face to the soldiers who knew the truth to continue to let such misleading of the public go on. It also really demonstrates the inability of the people surrounding Obama to provide him smarter political guidance.

Obama destroying relations with allies due to spying on them, then lying and defending the NSA only to later be caught < Republican removing a tweet about "welcoming home a soldier held prisoner for 5 years" because it was found he was a deserter....

How far the progressives have fallen.

Forum List

Back