Republican Officials Scramble to Delete Bergdahl Tweets

They didn't even vet the parents. Like, how embarassing to have the wannabe taliban dad stand up there and honk out his bullshit, while Obama stood there with egg on his face. Clueless. Just flat out cluelessness. This administration totally sucks.

I know why this matters to people, because despite Obama handing 70 billion dollars to the rich this month as well as many moths before handing them 80 billion... the economy shrank. And claiming the really really cold winter caused it blew up in his face when trying to sell global warming in the next speech.

lol, talk about someone getting the wrong talking points...

I know why this matters to people, because despite Obama handing 70 billion dollars to the rich this month as well as many moths before handing them 80 billion... the economy shrank. And claiming the really really cold winter caused it blew up in his face when trying to sell global warming in the next speech.

lol, talk about someone getting the wrong talking points...

Correct, I don't receive talking points.... I should feel insulted by your comments.

Seems perfectly legit to delete these tweets. We have new information.

When I first heard the news - my first thought was "great, we got back one of our men". Then the details started to flow in..

...we are releasing 5 top Talibani terrorists in exchange for this one guy? Ooh, that sounds a bit dodgy.....

Then it turns out the kid abandoned his post. ..huh? He was awol? ....

Then the kids father turns out to be some sort of freak , an appeaser who speaks Arabic, and promises to get all of the Gitmo prisoners released? WTF?

Then it turns out the 5 Talibani are not even in custody in Qatar! OMFG!!

Then it turns out Bergdahl's platoon mates are calling him a deserter? HOLY SHIT!

There is no shortage of hypocrisy in Republican or Democrat circles. But make no mistake- This problem belongs to Obama, alone.

Last edited:
Is that the best the left can come up with? It seems that the Hussein administration might have forced the Soldiers in Bergdhal's unit to sign non-disclosure documents or face disciplinary charges while the Hussein administration was negotiating with terrorists for his release. How many Soldiers died trying to find him ?

None. I'm so sorry for you.

I read somewhere that that is exactly what happened. The guys in his unit were told to keep their mouths shut, or else. So they did. Until now.

Yeah, until Republican operatives put them up to it.

Republican operatives? When are whiny democrats going to come to grips with the fact that their guy was elected? There are no republican operatives in the Hussein administration. It's Barry's ball game.

RWnuts' reactions to these kind of embarrassments are every bit as funny as the embarrassments themselves.

You do realize that Obama took this one to the nutz and you're really trying to make this about a handful of Republicans "tweeting" they were happy to see the solder come home, only to change their position as they found out the details as to how it was done and who the guy was...?

I mean, I realize that you're and Obama fluffer (you blow him between reading speeches), so it's not shocking... But you seem to thing this is a "gotcha" moment to Republicans when you only make Obama and his admin look worse and worse and worse .

How many on either side of the aisle knew the truth involving this young man?

Oh. No one.

Why? Because they weren't told.

And you know they can all use Obama's favorite line.

I found out just like everyone else. I saw it on the news.

:lol:

Republicans were all welcoming Bergdahl home until they got their new talking points. :lol:

you mean until more evidence started coming out

the media and democrats are also questioning bergdahl's disappearance now...but oh no...it is was just republicans

lying idiot

Republicans were all welcoming Bergdahl home until they got their new talking points. :lol:

the media and democrats are also questioning bergdahl's disappearance now...but oh no...it is was just republicans

lying idiot

So you're effectively giving Susan Rice a pass for praising Bergdahl's service?

I'm guessing 99% of your pals on the right aren't with you on that.

lying idiot

Since the inception of the Saudi Propaganda Outlet, FOX, the mainstream media have been "shamed" into letting every fucking batshit crazy talking point seep in as real news.

It happened with ACORN.
It happened with the Tea Party.
It happened with Shirley Sherrod.
And it's happened with Darrell Issa's various circuses.

Never saw anything like this in my lifetime.

This only shines a light on an arrogant administration who chooses to keep other members of our government in the dark regarding issues of national security...there is far more egg on the faces of those who knew the facts and withheld them, than those who trusted this admin.

They knew back is 2012 that there was a plan and the Republicans warned Obama it may be an issue then...

Want to try again?

:lol:

Could conservatives be any more pathetic?

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.44-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.41.53-PM.png

Screen-Shot-2014-06-04-at-5.42.15-PM.png

As BuzzFeed pointed out, Rep. Lee Terry (R-Neb.) tried another version of this, deleting his statement of support from his Web site.
That's what you get when you trust the liar in chief.

This only shines a light on an arrogant administration who chooses to keep other members of our government in the dark regarding issues of national security...there is far more egg on the faces of those who knew the facts and withheld them, than those who trusted this admin.

They knew back is 2012 that there was a plan and the Republicans warned Obama it may be an issue then...

Want to try again?

Try what again, dipshit...I'm not discussing "the plan". Try reading the title of the thread...obviously the admin was hoping to keep it under wraps about this guy's history, and attempted to make him out as some sort of an honorable hero. When the truth started to emerge, it blew up in their face. Keep defending them...it's fun watching you idiots scramble, even while brave libs are coming out to admit what a fucked up stunt this was by the admin.

when we have a major terrorist attack

you can thank Obama and his administration

Forum List

Back