Republican Leaders In Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania And Wisconsin Throw Cold Water On Ploy To Flip Electors To trump

trump's last poly isn't going to happen.

Turns out, republicans in the states do have some ethics, honesty and character.

They won't override the will of the people to put trump electors in the electoral college.

It's illegal, dishonest and subverts democracy.

I'm glad republicans in those states will follow the law.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Get used to saying President Biden for the next 4 years.

All Trump has left is an attempt at a de facto coup. Do these electors really want to go down in history as the people who destroyed the American Republic? We know Trump could give damn to the damage he does to our Republic. Thankfully there are still a few, very few unfortunately, Pubs left who don't want to be part of Trump's anti-American schemes.
your hatred has blinded you,,, he has a few very legal ways to win,,,
Trump lost. Voter fraud is a hoax. The rigged election claim is a hoax. Time for you to deal with it and move on.

You're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

They will spend the next 4 years screaming the same fraud lies.

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

View attachment 416576

I'm trying to remember which one of those 20 they won. Was it the one about allowing their stooges to move from 12 feet away to 6 feet away? :D

Turns out, republicans in the states do have some ethics, honesty and character.

They won't override the will of the people to put trump electors in the electoral college.

trump lost.

Biden won.

All Trump has left is an attempt at a de facto coup. Do these electors really want to go down in history as the people who destroyed the American Republic? We know Trump could give damn to the damage he does to our Republic. Thankfully there are still a few, very few unfortunately, Pubs left who don't want to be part of Trump's anti-American schemes.
your hatred has blinded you,,, he has a few very legal ways to win,,,
Trump lost. Voter fraud is a hoax. The rigged election claim is a hoax. Time for you to deal with it and move on.

You're dealing with people who believe Barak Obama is from Kenya and Michelle Obama is a man.

I've never claimed either of those things,,,

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

View attachment 416576

We are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama was born in Kenya and that Michelle Obama is a man.

I think that sums up the mentality and intelligence of what we're dealing with.

They are in for a very rude awakening on January 20th 2021.

The secret service has no problem with removing trespassers from the White House if trump has refused to leave.

He can leave the Oval Office like this if he so chooses.
The entertainment value would be TERRIFIC!! :cool-45:

View attachment 416576

We are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama was born in Kenya and that Michelle Obama is a man.

The secret service has no problem with removing trespassers from the White House if trump has refused to leave.

[/QUOTE]

Amazing that you lefties cheer for the destruction of your own country. That is what happened with a fraudulent election that will likely bring us Harris as President of the US in short order. This is a candidate that would NEVER, EVER have won election on her own but enough people were actually dumb and naive enough NOT to see that Biden is nothing more than a puppet of the wacko-left who is too demented to last.

trump lost.

Biden won.

But one should never underestimate the reprehensible right – Republicans are infamous for their corruption and dishonesty; Democrats need to continue to monitor this closely until January 20th.

The Biden DOJ needs to monitor him closely even AFTER he's flushed. The man is a national security threat.
Does anyone believe he won't sell our secrets to Putin or others for debt forgiveness or favors :confused-84:

Last edited:

trump lost.

Biden won.

I see that you are afraid of the image of Trump you created in your mind, but he has a date he can't defeat, December 19.....

I voted for Trump, but at this point don't see any election fraud claims gain traction except among a collection of conservative blogs, who seem unwilling to see how weak a case Trump has so far shown.

There is no way Trump would be able to justify a coup to stay in Office, it really more a measure of your delusion, than reality, you should drop this absurd delusion fast!

View attachment 416576

Amazing that you lefties cheer for the destruction of your own country. That is what happened with a fraudulent election that will likely bring us Harris as President of the US in short order. This is a candidate that would NEVER, EVER have won election on her own but enough people were actually dumb and naive enough NOT to see that Biden is nothing more than a puppet of the wacko-left who is too demented to last.

Clearly you need a tissue. :)

f140dcd3-1c9e-405c-a251-216c5a38bf14._CR0,0,970,600_PT0_SX970__.jpg

View attachment 416576

Anyone who loves the US needs a tissue. Sadly, you lemmings don’t get it yet. You will.

View attachment 416576

Anyone who loves the US needs a tissue. Sadly, you lemmings don’t get it yet. You will.

WE'RE the lemmings? Hold my beer whilst I roll around on the floor laughing myself silly. :laughing0301:

5f033c76ca157.image.jpg

More likely they realize that trump is a passing fad like Bush43 was. They must realize that republicans readily dispose of their last political crush to make way for the next shiny thing that makes them feel special or relevent

Yep. What we're seeing here is essentially what the next four years (at least) are going to look like.

No reason to even respond to this stuff after Inauguration Day, if that long.

It looks like it will boil down to The President vs The Resident. I do hope that there are cameras present to record his humiliation as he is dragged out of the door by his ankles. humanity will feast on those images for decades.

Yep. What we're seeing here is essentially what the next four years (at least) are going to look like.

No reason to even respond to this stuff after Inauguration Day, if that long.

They are broken records. It will be election fraud for the next 4 years.

They will include the ridiculous garbage about Hunter and China with it.

They live in a very warped fantasy world.

Forum List

Back