Republican Leaders In Arizona, Michigan, Pennsylvania And Wisconsin Throw Cold Water On Ploy To Flip Electors To trump

Dana7360

Diamond Member
Aug 6, 2014
trump's last poly isn't going to happen.

Turns out, republicans in the states do have some ethics, honesty and character.

They won't override the will of the people to put trump electors in the electoral college.

It's illegal, dishonest and subverts democracy.

I'm glad republicans in those states will follow the law.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Get used to saying President Biden for the next 4 years.

Turns out, republicans in the states do have some ethics, honesty and character.

They won't override the will of the people to put trump electors in the electoral college.

trump lost.

Biden won.

They will lose their MNC contributors.
It’s cool that you’re aligning with Wall Street.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Fake news bullshit

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

Screen Shot 2020-11-14 at 4.58.23 PM.png

trump lost.

Biden won.

I am glad those people chose Election Integrity over partisan pressure, but there was little actual effort to make this happen in the first place, another overblown article, you forget what asked in the 2016 election?

:rolleyes:

Who specifically claims that Trump is behind this anyway, seems like another underhanded attack to me.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Fake News. Your own article states that if the election “fails” then the states can appoint their own electors.

Biden underperformed Clinton all over the country, except Detroit, Philadelphia, Phoenix, Milwaukee, and Atlanta. That’s where all the fraud happened. Aside from maybe Phoenix, there was obvious ballot stuffing in the middle of the night by the corrupt Democrat regimes running those cities. If SCOTUS agrees then they will declare those elections invalid, and then then the state legislators would appoint electors.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Fake news bullshit

What's fake about it?

Currently Trump has nine lawsuits, and they have 12,000 Incident Reports and over 400 sworn Affidavits from witnesses. This is not counting the state recounts.

All you idiots on the left that think Trump's cases are a joke are in for a rude awakening

View attachment 416576

We are dealing with people who believe that Barak Obama was born in Kenya and that Michelle Obama is a man.

I think that sums up the mentality and intelligence of what we're dealing with.

They are in for a very rude awakening on January 20th 2021.

The secret service has no problem with removing trespassers from the White House if trump has refused to leave.

trump lost.

Biden won.

^
FAKE NEWS ALERT!!!!

trump lost.

Biden won.

But one should never underestimate the reprehensible right – Republicans are infamous for their corruption and dishonesty; Democrats need to continue to monitor this closely until January 20th.

trump lost.

Biden won.

All Trump has left is an attempt at a de facto coup. Do these electors really want to go down in history as the people who destroyed the American Republic? We know Trump could give damn to the damage he does to our Republic. Thankfully there are still a few, very few unfortunately, Pubs left who don't want to be part of Trump's anti-American schemes.

trump lost.

Biden won.

All Trump has left is an attempt at a de facto coup. Do these electors really want to go down in history as the people who destroyed the American Republic? We know Trump could give damn to the damage he does to our Republic. Thankfully there are still a few, very few unfortunately, Pubs left who don't want to be part of Trump's anti-American schemes.
your hatred has blinded you,,, he has a few very legal ways to win,,,

trump lost.

Biden won.

Trump lost. Voter fraud is a hoax. The rigged election claim is a hoax. Time for you to deal with it and move on.

trump lost.

Biden won.

Trump lost. Voter fraud is a hoax. The rigged election claim is a hoax. Time for you to deal with it and move on.
you keep telling yourself that,,
just dont get mad if it ends up being the case,,,

trump lost.

Biden won.

But one should never underestimate the reprehensible right – Republicans are infamous for their corruption and dishonesty; Democrats need to continue to monitor this closely until January 20th.

You're probably right.

I have learned to never trust a republican.

We will see what happens.

Forum List

Back