Republican lawmakers threatens to kill Beto

deanrd

Gold Member
May 8, 2017

Twitter takes down Texas GOP lawmaker's AR tweet about O'Rourke

Texas Lawmaker Issues Death Threat to Beto Oā€™Rourke After Debate Pledge to Take Away Assault-Style Weapons

Iā€™d like to think this guy was an outlier. But Republicans have become so racist and behind many terrorist attacks in the United States with their promotion of violence.

In fact, El Paso manifesto looked like it was written by the Trump speech writer.

Itā€™s really terrible.

Texas Lawmaker Issues Death Threat to Beto Oā€™Rourke After Debate Pledge to Take Away Assault-Style Weapons

Iā€™d like to think this guy was an outlier. But Republicans have become so racist and behind many terrorist attacks in the United States with their promotion of violence.

In fact, El Paso manifesto looked like it was written by the Trump speech writer.

Itā€™s really terrible.
Its one guy, relax. I don't like Beto, but I'm not going to harm him.

Itā€™s really terrible.

Captain Broad Brush strikes again. As long as you use that avatar you have zero credibility on this board. None.

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.

I guess he should not have an weapon or gun esp an AR at all since he has autism, and can't seem to handle other peoples views.
State Rep. Briscoe Cain opens up about being on the autism spectrum

Asperger syndrome (AS), also known as Asperger's, is a developmental disorder characterised by significant difficulties in social interaction and nonverbal communication, along with restricted and repetitive patterns of behavior and interests.
Asperger syndrome - Wikipedia

https://en.wikipedia.org ā€ŗ wiki ā€ŗ Asperger_syndrome

• Banned

Itā€™s really terrible.

Captain Broad Brush strikes again. As long as you use that avatar you have zero credibility on this board. None.
I thought you like Brett Kavanaugh?

Itā€™s really terrible.

All this time I thought he was pro Kavanaugh.

Itā€™s really terrible.

I thought you like Brett Kavanaugh?

I neither like nor dislike him. I actually lean left. But what CBF did to him was borderline criminal and all for political gain. The man was smeared and that was not right. Your troll avatar supports that because you're a terrible person.

Assault weapons are illegal. AR-15 while not an assault weapon by an operational definition it is one deadly weapon and probably should not be in the hands of civilians.
A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

When the 2nd Amendment was written our forefathers did not anticipate the powerful guns we would create. I am all for protection but ARs are simply not necessary for the general public IMO. You should still be able to own one but only if you get special permission.

Beta might be the worst racist demagogue candidate for 2020.
He knows that Dem Voter respond to his hate mongering.
Do Dem voters have the ability to understand when they are being exploited?
demsidentirypoliticsaredumbjashjadkjh.jpg

A semi-auto rifle with any ammo is just as deadly...ARs are being picked on because they're scary looking to ignoramuses.

When the 2nd Amendment was written our forefathers did not anticipate the powerful guns we would create. I am all for protection but ARs are simply not necessary for the general public IMO. You should still be able to own one but only if you get special permission.
Pure liberoidal garbage.....The 2nd Amendment was written to assure a balance of power.

Pure liberoidal garbage.....The 2nd Amendment was written to assure a balance of power.

I am an Independent and you're insane if you think an AR-15 would help you when tanks come knocking. I believe in self defense and AR-15s or guns like that for experienced and sane owners not just any Joe Shmoe. My argument is reasonable.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.

Itā€™s really terrible.

All Republicans are now terrorists according to Dean...

Last night Dean I pointed out a fact about Beto comment about banning assault weapons and it would include the Shotgun...

Now do you believe a Shotgun should be banned because it can be used on a battlefield, slugs and buck shot can kill and shred a person, and is as dangerous weapon or more dangerous than a AR-15?

Also if any lawmakers make death threats against anyone they should be dealt with according to the letter of the law.

Also Dean your comments about all Republicans include Blacks, Hispanics and Asians and your comments have been bigoted and racist...

I do not know why you hate Trump so much?

That was no threat, but a promise concerning defense of a Constitutional right.

ALL SEMI AUTO weapons should only be with experienced owners and pulled off the streets. There is no need for an everyday accountant to own semi automatic weaponry IMO.
Thank you, Gabby Giffords. :rolleyes:

I am an Independent and you're insane if you think an AR-15 would help you when tanks come knocking. I believe in self defense and AR-15s or guns like that for experienced and sane owners not just any Joe Shmoe. My argument is reasonable.
You're no independent....You're a fucking statist.

You're no independent....You're a fucking statist.

We have agreed on every other topic on this board sans this one. Why are you throwing shots because we disagree on one of them? Are you drunk? Don't be like a Leftist and only deal in absolutes.

Forum List

Back