Republican lawmaker calls for Kyle Rittenhouse, who is on trial for murder, to be elected to Congress

No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.
He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.

But of course scumbag sick pieces of subhuman scum like you defend the convicted child molester who got shot while attacking a child.

You're a perverted sleezeball.
There is no such law in Wisconsin that makes it legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of a firearm just because they're with an adult. And in case you haven't heard, the guy who purchased that firearm for Rittenhouse has also been charged with felony counts of illegally selling a dangerous weapon to someone under 18.

Kyle will be elected as being one of youngest bitch bois in prison.
He seems like he can take care of himself. You gotta know there is no point going into pure blue areas with Prog leadership not protecting their people. And African American prog leaders ..forget about it. Its the Village mentality.
LOL

He won't have an AR-15 in prison to protect himself.

He was with several adults, pervert.
He wasn’t.
Yes he was. Later, he gets separated from them while fleeing an angry mob.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

I got as far as the producer of that video misidentifying the guy in a green shirt at the gas station as Kyle Rittenhouse.

Who give a damn what the 'producer' states. It is not remotely relevant. The actual events are there to see. I care not for the surrounding messaging - I skipped it anyway.

He wasn’t.

But that is not actually relevant. Possessing an illegal weapon or even firing it does not mean you are guilty of murder - that is a different charge. The videos of the incident blatantly show a mob running him down and then trying to assault him. After slamming him in the back of the head he falls to the ground then turns and fires on those assaulting him.

He may be guilty of several crimes or he may not. The footage is not totally clear there. It really is no surprise crap like this happens when you pull the cops back, refuse to actually protect people from violent mobs and then make demands that people cannot protect themselves either. I am not sure what you expected - people to just lie down and let their property be smashed, burned and looted? To allow violent mobs to kill them?

You have to be a special kind of stupid to chase down and assault someone fleeing with a rifle.

He should not have been there, it was a moronic decision for him to go there even if he did so with good intent and he is going to pay for that. Guilty of murder though - not a chance.

I got as far as the producer of that video misidentifying the guy in a green shirt at the gas station as Kyle Rittenhouse.

Who give a damn what the 'producer' states. It is not remotely relevant. The actual events are there to see. I care not for the surrounding messaging - I skipped it anyway.

The actual events include Kyle Rittenhouse illegally in possession of a firearm that he used to shoot someone in the back and then shoot others trying to enforce a citizens arrest.

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
Killing in self defense isn’t murder.
Someone who identifies as a “biblical
Warrior of God” should know this, as the Ten Commandments state “thou shall not commit murder”, not “thou shall not kill”.

He wasn’t.

The actual events include Kyle Rittenhouse illegally in possession of a firearm that he used to shoot someone in the back and then shoot others trying to enforce a citizens arrest.

Still have not watched what happened, have you.

He wasn’t.

He show the guy straight in the chest and head. as he was being chased, he turned and fired at his pursuer. The other 2 who were shot were actively attacking him.
If you want to blame rittenhouse, you do that. But don’t lie. It doesn’t help your argument.

He wasn’t.

“Trying to enforce a citizens arrest”
Get bent, you lying sack of shit. They were chasing him down because they thought he was a “right winger” who was trying to put out fires and calm people down. The convicted child molester was suicidal, earlier was screaming “shoot me nigga”. He got his wish when he was chasing Kyle and assaulted him. Then the BLM mob starting attacking Kyle again, one man pointing his handgun at his head, Kyle nearly blew his arm off in self defense.

He was with an adult, therefore it was not illegal for him to possess the rifle.
He wasn't. That's how he wound up alone shooting into a crowd around him.
Shooting into a crowd??
Persued by one... shot him and no one else was hit.
Pursued and struck by 3 more, shot 2 of them. Didn’t hit anyone else.
Please explain how he “shot into a crowd”

He wasn’t.

One of the guys on the video wearing a green t-shirt at the gas station was Kyle Rittenhouse, dumbass.
No, that was the kid who had a lawful gun and was trying to protect himself from the progressive loving child rapists...Do you love child rapists?

Charges for a straw purchase on behalf of Rittenhouse:

Rittenhouse was 17 when he was carrying the rifle, which is illegal in Wisconsin.

But of course scumbag sick pieces of subhuman scum like you defend the convicted child molester who got shot while attacking a child.

You're a perverted sleezeball.
There is no such law in Wisconsin that makes it legal for a 17 year old to be in possession of a firearm just because they're with an adult.
Prove it, liar.

He wasn’t.

Would you look at that. Someone is objective and sees things with a clear, rational perspective.
Take note, lefties. This is called integrity.

If rittenhouse did posses the firearm illegally, I would understand him being charged with that. Under the circumstances I think it’s a bullshit, but under the letter of the law I get it. Charging him with murder? You’re out of your mind.

A white supremacist lawmaker calling for a teen murderer to be elected to Congress, such is the soul of the GOP and its far right, fascist element.
The people who Rittenhouse shot chase him and attacked him.When he ran to get away from them they went after him. In my opinion both Rittenhouse and the people he shot share equal responsibility for what happen in that altercation

If rittenhouse did posses the firearm illegally, I would understand him being charged with that. Under the circumstances I think it’s a bullshit, but under the letter of the law I get it. Charging him with murder? You’re out of your mind.
He has been charged with posessing the firearm illegally. His friend was also charged with purchasing the firearm for him illegally.

I don't know if Rittenhouse can claim self defense if he himself is in the process of committing a crime. I doubt he will be convicted.

But at the end of the day, Rittenhouse was illegally possessing a firearm that he had illegally purchased. After all the cries about conservatives claiming to be lawful gun owners, is that who you guys want to represent you?

He wasn’t.

Still have not watched what happened, have you.

Of course I have. There is no new information and this has been discussed ad nauseum

He wasn’t.

He show the guy straight in the chest and head. as he was being chased, he turned and fired at his pursuer. The other 2 who were shot were actively attacking him.
If you want to blame rittenhouse, you do that. But don’t lie. It doesn’t help your argument.

He shot Rosenbaum in the back. That's not self defense.

He wasn’t.

Get bent, you lying sack of shit. They were chasing him down because they thought he was a “right winger” who was trying to put out fires and calm people down. The convicted child molester was suicidal, earlier was screaming “shoot me nigga”. He got his wish when he was chasing Kyle and assaulted him. Then the BLM mob starting attacking Kyle again, one man pointing his handgun at his head, Kyle nearly blew his arm off in self defense.

Imbecile.

They were chasing him because he shot someone.

There are no white supremacists in the republican party.....and the hispanic teenager did not murder anyone. He defended himself from 3 violent attackers, all 3 felons with criminal records.

He wasn’t.

Imbecile.

They were chasing him because he shot someone.

And the guy he shot attacked him first....

Forum List

Back