Republican Impeachment Report: Dems Have No Evidence On President Trump, No Crimes Committed

Witness opinions are not admissible evidence in a court of law, moron.
sure they are.....

And this is not a criminal trial... it is an impeachment.

Trump should stop obstructing and put up his first hand witnesses to defend himself, if he has any that could...
It doesn't matter. Due process will be observed in the Senate trial. That means all of Schiff's testimony goes into the trashcan.
The witnesses are all relevant and most will be used in the trial, and can be used in the trial, yes Bolton, Perry, Giulliani, Pompeo, Mulveney would all be better witnesses, and that is why Trump is preventing them from testifying.....

What is the President's actual defense, other than mudslinging process and hoping something sticks???
I assume, and I presume are NOT RELEVANT IN A TRIAL...FACTS MATTERVNOT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS!
thumb_trying-to-find-the-part-ofthe-constitution-where-cuzi-hate-46338438.png

impeachment isnt a criminal trial -

youre a f'n moron.
Seems impeachment is ALL ABOUT CRIME that Trump didn't commit....can you name them that aren't crimes?

OMG republicans exonerated Trump?! Shit I didn’t see that coming! Well, I guess that’s it then. Trump has the utmost integrity and sense of morality. Just ask republicans.
OMG Democrats exonerated Clinton?! Shit I don't know why!
He lied in his Paula Jones deposition
He lied to the nation on television
He manipulated his testimony to the grand jury
He was screwing around with an intern in the White House

Then we have all the perversions and passions
Democrats support and try to force society to accept

Well, I guess that's it then
The Democrats don't know a damn thing
when it comes to integrity and moral standards

He lied about a blow job. Big deal.

He lied UNDER OATH....HOW TRULY STUPID YOU ARE....ROTFLMFAO!!!

He lied about receiving a consensual blow job. Trump lied about using our government to extort dirt on his political opponent from our allies. You really don't see the difference?
yet i never see you upset at the DNC for working with the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump.

You got an example of the DNC using congressional approved funds to extort dirt on a political opponent? No, the Biden incident isn't the same thing.

It doesn't matter. Due process will be observed in the Senate trial. That means all of Schiff's testimony goes into the trashcan.
And Schiff will be called to testify, during which time he can answer for:

Intentionally, falsely claiming for 2+ years of having Direct Evidence of crimes committed by the President, only to admit he had NOTHING.

Admitting to leaking classified information.

Communicating with the non-qualifying 'whistle blower' prior to the 'complaint' being filed...for lying to the American people / Congress about that communication....for suddenly lying about not knowing who the identity of the individual is....for refusing to recuse himself from not only the House Intel Committee Chairman position but from being on the committee at all after becoming a Contact Witness...

Accepting large amounts of money from Russian-born arms dealers and Burisma....

I can't wait.

He lied about receiving a consensual blow job. Trump lied about using our government to extort dirt on his political opponent from our allies. You really don't see the difference?
yet i never see you upset at the DNC for working with the Ukraine to dig up dirt on Trump.

You got an example of the DNC using congressional approved funds to extort dirt on a political opponent? No, the Biden incident isn't the same thing.
The Mueller report...paid over $30 MILLION OF TAXPAYER MONEY....INCLUDES 13 FOREIGN GOVT ASKED FOR DIRT ON TRUMP!

The Mueller report...paid over $30 MILLION OF TAXPAYER MONEY....INCLUDESV13 FOREIGN GOVT ASKED FOR DIRT ON TRUMP!

Link?

they were a bit more covert than that. but we have evidence out the unholy penis it happened. you won't acknowledge it and you want people to pay attention to your childlike rants and insistence trump did something WORSE than bilk american taxpayers out of billions at this point.

homey ain't gonna go down that rathole with you. when you want to play in reality, give me a shout. til then, dream on.

sure they are.....

Trump should stop obstructing and put up his first hand witnesses to defend himself, if he has any that could...
The witnesses are all relevant and most will be used in the trial, and can be used in the trial, yes Bolton, Perry, Giulliani, Pompeo, Mulveney would all be better witnesses, and that is why Trump is preventing them from testifying.....

What is the President's actual defense, other than mudslinging process and hoping something sticks???
I assume, and I presume are NOT RELEVANT IN A TRIAL...FACTS MATTERVNOT YOUR FUCKING FEELINGS!

youre a f'n moron.
Seems impeachment is ALL ABOUT CRIME that Trump didn't commit....can you name them that aren't crimes?
Well Shite can you name one....after all the constitution says HIGH CRIMES and Misdomers

sure they are.....

youre a f'n moron.

name one criminal trial the House of Represenatives has presided over

who was the judge
who was the jury
who were the lawyers

ready set go

they were a bit more covert than that. but we have evidence out the unholy penis it happened. you won't acknowledge it and you want people to pay attention to your childlike rants and insistence trump did something WORSE than bilk american taxpayers out of billions at this point.

homey ain't gonna go down that rathole with you. when you want to play in reality, give me a shout. til then, dream on.

A bit more covert? In what way? We at least have the IG report coming out that will address that. Will you accept what that report says?

Top Republican lawmakers finalized a report Monday exonerating President Donald Trump from any wrongdoing regarding Ukraine just as Democrats with the House Judiciary Committee prepare to launch their own impeachment inquiry into the president, according to a report reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Ranking Chairman Devin Nunes, with the House Intelligence Committee; Rep. Jim Jordan, ranking member and Ranking member of the House Oversight Committee and Rep. Michael McCaul, ranking member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs issued the report. It noted that the impeachment inquiry is nothing more than the Democrats ‘orchestrated campaign to upend our political system.”

President Trump departed Washington D.C. Monday to a NATO gathering in London and before he left he criticized House Democrats for moving forward with impeachment proceedings. The House Judiciary Committee is planning to hold its first hearing on impeachment Wednesday. Trump’s lawyers declined the invitation from Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler to testify.

Nunes, Jordan and McCaul, noted in the report that despite all the legitimate concerns the President had regarding Ukraine corruption and the Bidens, there was absolutely no evidence presented during the hearings suggesting that Trump intended to withhold aid unless the Ukrainians investigated the situation.

“The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump pressured President Zelensky to initiate investigations for the purpose of benefiting the President in the 2020 election,” the 110 page report states. “The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump covered up the summary of his phone conversation with President Zelensky. The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump obstructed the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...

-----------'

Who said they need evidence? It’s the seriousness of the charge that matters. The dimwits are going to ride this horse until its 4 legs drop off....You go girls!
OMG republicans exonerated Trump?! Shit I didn’t see that coming! Well, I guess that’s it then. Trump has the utmost integrity and sense of morality. Just ask republicans.

Funny how times have changed

In the #MeToo era of today the big deal would have been
the POTUS getting head from an intern AND lying about it

Well, no. Not if it was consensual.
Ok

Then you must really be upset at how the Democrats used a foreign-assisted Steele Dossier to try to thwart an election in 2016
Well they did a piss poor job of using it since it was published two months after the election..
Don't try to snow me you blind jackass. You think Steele was working in a vacuum until he formally published his report? Published ONE month after the election? He was meeting with and reporting to people as far back as the summer before the election!

Steele Dossier Timeline.png

now using bipartisan taxpayer funding from the treasury in order to harm Trump ahead of the 2020 election
Congress investigated multiple allegations against Obama and Obama Administration official for 6 years. Democrats have only been in control of the House for less than a year. Shouldn't give it out if you can't take it.
Yes, honest, legitimate investigations, that Obama blocked, snowman. Not rigged witch hunts hellbent on getting an impeachment conviction before they even collect the evidence!

And you must be rip snorting mad at how Obama used the IRS as an attack on half of our two party system
After the Republicans in Congress found no connection between the President and the IRS's verification selection process for those non-profits, I think it's you that is mad.
Yeah, sure, BoBo, the IRS did it all on their own and largely targeted Romney organizations by coincidence! The Deep State lies and you are ready to swear to it! :auiqs.jpg:

A bit more covert? In what way? We at least have the IG report coming out that will address that. Will you accept what that report says?
do you mean in the same manner the left took the Mueller report?

Then you must really be upset at how the Democrats used a foreign-assisted Steele Dossier to try to thwart an election in 2016
Well they did a piss poor job of using it since it was published two months after the election..
Don't try to snow me you blind jackass. You think Steele was working in a vacuum until he formally published his report? Published ONE month after the election? He was meeting with and reporting to people as far back as the summer before the election!

View attachment 292993

now using bipartisan taxpayer funding from the treasury in order to harm Trump ahead of the 2020 election
Congress investigated multiple allegations against Obama and Obama Administration official for 6 years. Democrats have only been in control of the House for less than a year. Shouldn't give it out if you can't take it.
Yes, honest, legitimate investigations, that Obama blocked, snowman. Not rigged witch hunts hellbent on getting an impeachment conviction before they even collect the evidence!

And you must be rip snorting mad at how Obama used the IRS as an attack on half of our two party system
After the Republicans in Congress found no connection between the President and the IRS's verification selection process for those non-profits, I think it's you that is mad.
Yeah, sure, BoBo, the IRS did it all on their own and largely targeted Romney organizations by coincidence! The Deep State lies and you are ready to swear to it! :auiqs.jpg:
What I find Fascinating is that no one talks about Steele's Russian partner, Skirpal who helped him with the Dirty Russian Dossier

Poisoning of Sergei and Yulia Skripal - Wikipedia

The left denies and ignores reality and has succeeded in making feelings their reality which the media has lapped up. A full assault is underway to force All Americans to adopt a feelings based identification of reality.

The only problem with that is Mulveyny said it was held back by the President.... And the President said it was as well..And then mentioned the Bidens in the same breath,

And witness testimony showed they all believed it was what the President wanted, primarily ambassador Sondland through Giuliani, of whom he and others, including Velensky were told by the President to work with. Giuliani...

The coveted by Velensky, DC meeting was part as well....

But to me, what really matters is he was using his office, to cheat in the upcoming election... to get a leg up, over Biden....

He would not be asking a country he claims is so corrupt, to investigate an opponent or once ally, for corruption.... if he was truly concerned about corruption.... he would have gone the legal route, through the DOJ and not using Giuliani to head the effort, and another country's govt, who he claimed was corrupt.

Involving a foreign govt in his election campaign IS CORRUPT, using his govt job to do it, is doubly corrupt, and an abuse of power, and an assault on our democratic, constitutional Republic imo, and you likely would believe the same, if it were a democratic president doing his shenanigans.

sure they are.....

It's not an Impeachment Either. That happens in The Senate if THE SENATE agrees holding an Impeachment is Worth their time.

LOL, say what? :wtf:

... which country are you referring to? because it's certainly not the one where the Constitution of the United States is the law of the land

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." -- Article I, Section 2, Clause 5, Constitution of the United States
Both Houses of Congress have to agree on Impeachment. Having The Sole Power of Impeachment means to begin The IMPEACHMENT PROCESS.
ROFLMAO! thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you don't understand the difference between impeachment and removal from office, not to mention sporting a completely bizarre interpretation of COTUS Article I.

.. on the bright side, it's always nice when the peanut gallery provides a bit of comic relief.

Top Republican lawmakers finalized a report Monday exonerating President Donald Trump from any wrongdoing regarding Ukraine just as Democrats with the House Judiciary Committee prepare to launch their own impeachment inquiry into the president, according to a report reviewed by SaraACarter.com.

Ranking Chairman Devin Nunes, with the House Intelligence Committee; Rep. Jim Jordan, ranking member and Ranking member of the House Oversight Committee and Rep. Michael McCaul, ranking member of the Committee on Foreign Affairs issued the report. It noted that the impeachment inquiry is nothing more than the Democrats ‘orchestrated campaign to upend our political system.”

President Trump departed Washington D.C. Monday to a NATO gathering in London and before he left he criticized House Democrats for moving forward with impeachment proceedings. The House Judiciary Committee is planning to hold its first hearing on impeachment Wednesday. Trump’s lawyers declined the invitation from Judiciary Chairman Jerrold Nadler to testify.

Nunes, Jordan and McCaul, noted in the report that despite all the legitimate concerns the President had regarding Ukraine corruption and the Bidens, there was absolutely no evidence presented during the hearings suggesting that Trump intended to withhold aid unless the Ukrainians investigated the situation.

“The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump pressured President Zelensky to initiate investigations for the purpose of benefiting the President in the 2020 election,” the 110 page report states. “The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump covered up the summary of his phone conversation with President Zelensky. The evidence does not support the accusation that President Trump obstructed the Democrats’ impeachment inquiry.”

(Excerpt) Read more at saraacarter.com ...

-----------'

Who said they need evidence? It’s the seriousness of the charge that matters. The dimwits are going to ride this horse until its 4 legs drop off....You go girls!
That's usually what happens in court when you can't produce evidence of a crime.

This is why hearsay isn't admissible as evidence.

sure they are.....

It's not an Impeachment Either. That happens in The Senate if THE SENATE agrees holding an Impeachment is Worth their time.

... which country are you referring to? because it's certainly not the one where the Constitution of the United States is the law of the land

"The House of Representatives shall choose their Speaker and other Officers; and shall have the sole Power of Impeachment." -- Article I, Section 2, Clause 5, Constitution of the United States
Both Houses of Congress have to agree on Impeachment. Having The Sole Power of Impeachment means to begin The IMPEACHMENT PROCESS.
ROFLMAO! thanks for proving beyond a shadow of doubt that you don't understand the difference between impeachment and removal from office, not to mention sporting a completely bizarre interpretation of COTUS Article I.

.. on the bright side, it's always nice when the peanut gallery provides a bit of comic relief.
What do they call this "Removal From Office Trial"?

Arguing from a Philosophical Point of View that You Can Indict an Innocent Man, just as you can Impeach an Innocent President. If you don't understand what I was getting at, you have no wisdom.

Impeachment Inquiries Mean Absolutely Nothing, just like an Indictment means Absolutely Nothing.

You can indict a ham sandwich
You can indict an innocent man.

True Impeachment takes place in The Senate, just as The Indicted man gets to prove his innocence when he gets his day in court.

Accusing someone based on rumor, innuendo, presumption, hearsay, and gossip, have NO MERIT and is Illegitimate.

Everything The DemNazis are basing their phony case on is completely inadmissible in The Senate.

If they really believed the manufactured dirt on that, like you do.... then why hasn't this So called PROOF of Biden corruption, been given to the DOJ so they can have the legal predicate to open an investigation???

sure they are.....

What do they call this "Removal From Office Trial"?

Arguing from a Philosophical Point of View that You Can Indict an Innocent Man, just as you can Impeach an Innocent President. If you don't understand what I was getting at, you have no wisdom.

Impeachment Inquiries Mean Absolutely Nothing, just like an Indictment means Absolutely Nothing.

You can indict a ham sandwich
You can indict an innocent man.

True Impeachment takes place in The Senate, just as The Indicted man gets to prove his innocence when he gets his day in court.

Accusing someone based on rumor, innuendo, presumption, hearsay, and gossip, have NO MERIT and is Illegitimate.

Everything The DemNazis are basing their phony case on is completely inadmissible in The Senate.

If rumor, innuendo, presumption, hearsay, or gossip were worth anything, the Democrats would be rich.

NONE of this is meant to present a true legal case. It is all a shit circus meant to drag Trump through the mud from here to the election and make the nation so sick of it, that people either blame Trump for it and vote against him or vote against him sick and tired of 4 years of this crap and just want an end to it!

Forum List

Back