Republican Impeachment Report: Dems Have No Evidence On President Trump, No Crimes Committed

Another wasted day these swamp democrats charade around with threatening our president. All by the tax payer expense. Sad!

The man has nothing but contempt for the American system of Government.

Honestly I don't really think Donny has "contempt for the American system of Government", I believe he just has no fucking idea as to how it's supposed to work and just plows on ahead with whatever is on his mind, as if he's still the CEO of his own company.

I also don't think he pays much attention to what any of his people tell him because he has always been the type that believes he knows best regardless of what the facts dictate.

One bright side, sometimes a bull in a china shop is exactly what is needed; for example when you have a federal government system that is FUBAR and rife with corruption, inefficiency and disdain for the citizenry.

I disagree. Trumpybear embodies the "no compromise" position the Rabid Right has pushed, forever. Compromise was the means by which we got the Constitution and has been essential for our two-party system to function.
FYI, You're not really disagreeing....

"he has always been the type that believes he knows best regardless of what the facts dictate."

"just plows on ahead with whatever is on his mind"

You're just describing him with using different verbs.

By attacking the Democrats using bipartisan approved foreign aid funds to coerce the Ukraine into participating in his politically corrupt scheme, he deepens the divide a great deal. If the former Republicans accept this corrupt use of bipartisan approved foreign aid funds in any way, why should Democrats approve any foreign aid if it can be used by the now disloyal opposition in a politically corrupt way?
You're assuming he's guilty of the above and that has yet to be established.

What's to stop the next Democrat president from using the same tactic on Republicans?
Nothing, since the Democrats are just as corrupt and devoid of integrity and ethics as the Republicans, the only reason they're so incensed about the possibility that Donny did do this is because they didn't think of doing it first.

My point is that contempt for compromise is contempt for our system of government.
You're assuming he has "contempt" for compromise, I on the other hand believe it's an attitude of "I'm the boss and know best", which was his style as a CEO, media personality, candidate and POTUS.

Calling for a public announcement of an investigation into your political opponents from a foreign government by a president is a corrupt political act. The emails Sondland provided proves the WH was dictating the verbiage of the pubic announcement that the President would find acceptable.
That doesn't prove anything until a court (in this case the Senate) says it does or the voters (in 2020) say it does.

Proof isn't defined as "evidence that reinforces the pre-existing beliefs and feeds the confirmation bias of one group of people".

If Obama had been caught doing something like this with foreign aid, Democrats in Congress would have abandoned him and Joe would have been President.
LOL, Riiiiiigggghhhhttttttt.....DAMN! I must have forgotten to remove that "born yesterday" sticker from my forehead again..

When you're done pontificating about the Democrats and their halos , I've got a bridge in Brooklyn that you'll be interested in buying.

The man has nothing but contempt for the American system of Government.

Honestly I don't really think Donny has "contempt for the American system of Government", I believe he just has no fucking idea as to how it's supposed to work and just plows on ahead with whatever is on his mind, as if he's still the CEO of his own company.

I also don't think he pays much attention to what any of his people tell him because he has always been the type that believes he knows best regardless of what the facts dictate.

One bright side, sometimes a bull in a china shop is exactly what is needed; for example when you have a federal government system that is FUBAR and rife with corruption, inefficiency and disdain for the citizenry.

I disagree. Trumpybear embodies the "no compromise" position the Rabid Right has pushed, forever. Compromise was the means by which we got the Constitution and has been essential for our two-party system to function.
FYI, You're not really disagreeing....

"he has always been the type that believes he knows best regardless of what the facts dictate."

"just plows on ahead with whatever is on his mind"

You're just describing him with using different verbs.

By attacking the Democrats using bipartisan approved foreign aid funds to coerce the Ukraine into participating in his politically corrupt scheme, he deepens the divide a great deal. If the former Republicans accept this corrupt use of bipartisan approved foreign aid funds in any way, why should Democrats approve any foreign aid if it can be used by the now disloyal opposition in a politically corrupt way?
You're assuming he's guilty of the above and that has yet to be established.

What's to stop the next Democrat president from using the same tactic on Republicans?
Nothing, since the Democrats are just as corrupt and devoid of integrity and ethics as the Republicans, the only reason they're so incensed about the possibility that Donny did do this is because they didn't think of doing it first.

My point is that contempt for compromise is contempt for our system of government.

Calling for a public announcement of an investigation into your political opponents from a foreign government by a president is a corrupt political act. The emails Sondland provided proves the WH was dictating the verbiage of the pubic announcement that the President would find acceptable.

If Obama had been caught doing something like this with foreign aid, Democrats in Congress would have abandoned him and Joe would have been President.
no. they would have excused it and said "but this is different" as they usually do.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...on-cash-deal-with-iran-prohibited-by-u-s-law/

we gotta go back to 1979 for that excuse as to why we should "return" it. in unmarked bills. foreign currency, to get hostages back, in the middle of the night, outside of anyone else knowing. but hey - all standard practice i suppose.

Fast & Furious: Obama’s First Scandal | National Review

wow - how did the dems not go ballistic with morality on this one? tell us boo, how is this foreign aid cool when our own people died as a result?

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...-and-israel-cut-congress-out-of-the-aid-game/

well lets just boot congress out of this so we can do what we want, shall we?

and while we're all worked up over RUSSIA and meddling in our election, we must have missed the rage at:
Obama’s Meddling in Foreign Elections: Six Examples | The American Spectator | Politics Is Too Important To Be Taken Seriously.

this the type of stuff where the left would have banned obama? lord knows they go after trump for a lot of crap like this whether he did it or not. so please keep your extra helping of bullshit to yourself. m'kay?

They are just spewing the same nonsense, and using liberal college professors to put us to sleep.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

wow - how did the dems not go ballistic with morality on this one? tell us boo, how is this foreign aid cool when our own people died as a result?

You think the failed AFT operation was some kind of foreign aid? How many subpoena's for testimony did Obama instruct his people to ignore when Congress investigated the matter?

Or that he cut off aid to Israel rather than increase it?

How did he attack the Republican half the country using foreign aid that Republicans voted for? Did he pressure a foreign government to investigate the Republican front runner in 2011?

You think the failed AFT operation was some kind of foreign aid? How many subpoena's for testimony did Obama instruct his people to ignore when Congress investigated the matter?

Or that he cut off aid to Israel rather than increase it?

How did he attack the Republican half the country using foreign aid that Republicans voted for? Did he pressure a foreign government to investigate the Republican front runner in 2011?
the point being all of these moves were "questionable" at best in whether or not he had the power to do it.

now it's so damn funny that you look past obama jacking with elections when the left made such a stink about RUSSIA RUSSIA RUSSIA jacking with ours.

like i said - you made an asinine statement about how the left would have abandoned obama if he did anything like this and i give you 3 examples and as predicted, THIS IS DIFFERENT.

the battle cry of the left.

Forum List

Back