Republican = Democrat!

standunited

Rookie
Jun 15, 2009
Republican = Democrat. All different faces on the puppets controlled by the global elite! If you vote for the lesser of two evils you still end up with evil running our country. There is something we can all do. We can vote them out! We can take a stand for the US Constitution and demand our freedom!

http://www.nigtingaleforgovernor.com

Last edited:
Im on board with "CHANGE" in November... if the candidate isnt conservative in every way, they dont get my vote.

I will be "line item" voting

Im on board with "CHANGE" in November... if the candidate isnt conservative in every way, they dont get my vote.

I will be "line item" voting

The entire political machine has to be turned on it's ear IF the people are to wrest control of thier country Back to themselves and away for the political Class elitist pigs.

Thing is the great majority of Americans seem to want the sort of government we are getting. They like the 'free stuff' and seem to truely believe they are being 'protected'.

Republican = Democrat. All different faces on the puppets controlled by the global elite! If you vote for the lesser of two evils you still end up with evil running our country. There is something we can all do. We can vote them out! We can take a stand for the US Constitution and demand our freedom!

You Knucklehead ! Are you trying to ruin the sport of politics ?

You Knucklehead ! Are you trying to ruin the sport of politics ?

You're kidding right? The Sport? We have way too much to fix to be catering to such discussion. The Constitution Party represents real change. Is it the fix all? NO, We the People have a part, a MAJOR part in restoring our Republic. Wake Up!

The problem with third parties is that they are one-dimensional. Until they develop a more sophisticated platform that addresses issues across the board, they will only manage to split the vote like Perot did in 92.

They seem similar because they both try to get elected. Around primary time they appeal to their core base, so there's stark differences in-between the parties, but during a big Presidential or other election, there's a blurring of party views, because both parties are trying to pick up as many undecided voters as possible.

Can I just say BULLSHIT.

If there is anything the election of Obama and Democrat Majority in Both Houses of congress has shown us is there is at least one stark difference between there 2.

Republicans for all their Faults, and Lies, and BS Have never tried to "fundamentally change the US" into a Marxist experiment.

Republicans have never spent Money at the Level The Democrats are today. Not even Close.

and No one, Not Republican or Democrat, has ever shown less respect for the Constitution of the US than Obama, and in light of some of the scum who have come before him that's saying something.

No I'm sick of hearing there is no difference between them. There could not be a more stark and important difference between the 2 just now.

As far as your Global elite conspiracy crap. I wont waste my time with it. I don't get into endless circle jerk debates with wacked out conspiracy theorists. I wasted enough time arguing with the completely irrational 9/11 truthers and Illuminati crowd already.

Forum List

Back