Repub debate shows every candidate better qualified than what Dems have now

All these tax cuts for the rich made things worse...The rich get richer and own the entire market place,,,while 90% of the rest of the country gets fucked.

The republican tea party idiots in this thread must be owned by the top 5%.

AGAIN; under obama the gap in income inequality grew MUCH FASTER than under Bush

stop lying........................TO YOURSELF

_85591348_brag5.jpg

1932877.jpg

actually you self-deceiving idiot the reason Republicans struggle more with national elections has more to do with the Electoral College than it does districts and how they are drawn

why do you people lie to yourselves and expect others to drink the kool-aid too?

No Shit Sherlock!! Damn, I've run into a genius here.

You've lost the popular vote in five of the last six presidential election and get your drawers down......here it comes again!!

All these tax cuts for the rich made things worse...The rich get richer and own the entire market place,,,while 90% of the rest of the country gets fucked.

AGAIN; under obama the gap in income inequality grew MUCH FASTER than under Bush

George W. Bush absolutely and T Totally ruined the U S economy. The stock market fell to less than 9,000 on the DOW just before he left office. He handed $750 billion dollars to the most powerful financial institutions in the world. The economy was bleeding over 700,000 jobs a month. Right now the stock market has nearly doubled and we've had 66 months of continuous job growth. You folks watch way too much Faux News.

Here's the biggest part of the president's problem. These bastards will give their mama some before they do anything to make the president look good. I don't think they like the color of his skin.

Last edited:

George W. Bush absolutely and T Totally ruined the U S economy. The stock market fell to less than 9,000 on the DOW just before he left office. He handed $750 billion dollars to the most powerful financial institutions in the world. The economy was bleeding 750,000 jobs a month. Right now the stock market has nearly doubled and we've had 66 months of continuous job growth. You folks watch way too much Faux News.

you laughable idiots just keep thinking you can frame every debate

when you say bush did this or that you OUGHT to be able to show your own Jackass Party didnt REPEATEDLY VOTE FOR THE VERY POLICIES YOU ARE RANTING ABOUT AND PLACE SOLEY ON BUSH

Democrats were a TWO-YEAR majority of BOTH chambers of Congress when the economy was bleeding those jobs off.
what exactly did they do to prevent it? who predicted it? who called it out?

you are a joke dude

Trump said that the Bush presidency was a disaster which lead to the election of Obama.

Trump cited the failed Iraq War and the fiscal train wreck of the last 3-4 months.

Yet, every smart prognosticator knows the Republican Party will abandon Trump when it becomes clear that his moronic-seeming narcissism and his lack of policy knowledge and his alienation of Latinos make him unpalatable to too many Americans. As a result, the GOP will go with their default candidate- Jeb Bush.

Is Trump right that George Bush made a mess of our economy and foreign policy?

If he is right, why would we ever elect his brother, who has failed to specify how and why he would be different?

If Trump is wrong, why would we ever give him the most powerful job in the world - thus giving his wrongheaded thinking the power to truly destroy our nation.

Rather than giving us silly cheerleading about the debate (which was filled with canned responses to simplistic questions), why doesn't the OP help us decide if the front runner is intelligent or a buffoon who spews stupid garbage to low-information morons?

So I ask the OP again: is Trump right about George Bush? Was he a disaster for the economy and our foreign policy? Or is Trump the idiot?

ordinary and working-class people had it MUCH BETTER WHEN REPUBLICANS RAN THINGS

just curious who do left-wing idiots think make up the 13 MILLION MORE on food stamps under obama in YEAR SEVEN?

are they all immigrants who just got here?
people who have always been poor?

or PEOPLE WHO WENT FROM ABOVE POOR TO POOR UNDER OBAMA???

That is so full of shit!!

Reagan was too busy spending all the money on "Star Wars" and at one point the funding was cut so badly for mental hospitals and facilities all over America that the homeless rate set new records which have never been as high as they were since then. Up until Reagan assumed the office he turned out to be the sorriest president this country ever saw. He slashed tax rates for the rich, continued to spend for his defense projects, and ultimately quadrupled the national debt. Here's what "Pretty Boy" looked like. He would take a dollar anywhere he could find one. Now...about his "Trickle Down." His tax cuts were such that a millionaire saved enough to buy a new Mercedes every year and my wife and I, both working on decent jobs saved enough to buy a six pack of beer each week.

REAGANSMOKING.jpg

Last edited:
You know, we should let a Republican win the White house this time round.

The right wingers are about to revolt from ineffective GOP leaders and Lib/Neo-lib policies passing Congress like crap through a chicken.

After 4 years of them doing nothing, we will get the nation back.

You know, we should let a Republican win the White house this time round.

The right wingers are about to revolt from ineffective GOP leaders and Lib/Neo-lib policies passing Congress like crap through a chicken.

After 4 years of them doing nothing, we will get the nation back.

Good idea and I would immediately say Go For It except I'm 81 years old and by the time that turned out I might not even still be here to be a witness

Trump said that the Bush presidency was a disaster which lead to the election of Obama.

Trump cited the failed Iraq War and the fiscal train wreck of the last 3-4 months.

Yet, every smart prognosticator knows the Republican Party will abandon Trump when it becomes clear that his moronic-seeming narcissism and his lack of policy knowledge and his alienation of Latinos make him unpalatable to too many Americans. As a result, the GOP will go with their default candidate- Jeb Bush.

Is Trump right that George Bush made a mess of our economy and foreign policy?

If he is right, why would we ever elect his brother, who has failed to specify how and why he would be different?

If Trump is wrong, why would we ever give him the most powerful job in the world - thus giving his wrongheaded thinking the power to truly destroy our nation.

Rather than giving us silly cheerleading about the debate (which was filled with canned responses to simplistic questions), why doesn't the OP help us decide if the front runner is intelligent or a buffoon who spews stupid garbage to low-information morons?

So I ask the OP again: is Trump right about George Bush? Was he a disaster for the economy and our foreign policy? Or is Trump the idiot?

In my opinion George W. Bush was the sorriest excuse for a president this country has ever seen. While the Saudi citizens were here training for their air liner hijacking he was busy working on tax cuts for the wealthy. He cut rates in 2001 and again in 2003. This is/was a travesty:

FBI Was Warned About Flight Schools

"Two months before the suicide hijackings, an FBI agent in Arizona alerted Washington headquarters that several Middle Easterners were training at a U.S. aviation school and recommended contacting other schools nationwide where Arabs might be studying.

"FBI HQ should discuss this matter with other elements of the U.S. intelligence community and task the community for any information that supports Phoenix's suspicions," the agent recommended in the memo obtained by The Associated Press.

The FBI sent the intelligence to its terrorism experts in Washington and New York for analysis and had begun discussing conducting a nationwide canvass of flight schools when the Sept. 11 tragedies occurred, officials told AP.

At least one leader of the 19 hijackers, Hani Hanjour, received flight training in Arizona in 2001 but his name had not surfaced in the FBI intelligence from Arizona, the officials said.

Presidential spokesman Ari Fleischer declined to comment on the memo, saying he did not have "independent confirmation" from within the White House of its existence.

poor Prog losers; so butthurt!! lol

Let's see if I understand where you're going. Because eleven dumbass right wing nuts get on a stage and argue for three hours you somehow believe they've already won something...is that about it?

i said they are more qualified dummy; try to keep up

What makes Carly Fiorina better qualified than Martin O'Malley?

What makes Ben Carson better qualified than Hillary Clinton?

What makes Marco Rubio better qualified than Bernie Sanders?

Answer those questions from a qualifications standard, with no partisan politics inserted.
Honor, ethics, character.

Forum List

Back