Representative Van Taylor Drops Out of Re-Election Race

So, he had an affair. It's between him and his wife.
No it wasn't. That is why it is called "an affair" if you are Republican and "adultery" if not. Whatever you call it, it was not between him and his wife. I understand why Republican understand. He tried to pay her off to keep it quiet during his re-election run, like any good Republican. So they figure he did everything he could, and should be felt sorry for, but not scorned as an adulterer.

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

I've heard of forbidden fruit. I actually have some sympathy for pols who are secretly gay or bi. But an "ISIS bride"? That's beyond kink. I mean I love the TV show Resident Alien, but that's just making it too real

No it wasn't. That is why it is called "an affair" if you are Republican and "adultery" if not. Whatever you call it, it was not between him and his wife. I understand why Republican understand. He tried to pay her off to keep it quiet during his re-election run, like any good Republican. So they figure he did everything he could, and should be felt sorry for, but not scorned as an adulterer.
I really don't think them goper fundamentalist xians and pentacostals really have an issue in a married man proving his virality by "taking" a heathen

EDIT: but taking a heathen gay male lover would probably require open repentance and blaming secular humanism and Satan

Last edited:
This is the thread equivalent of an old man shouting "get off my lawn".

No matter how angry you and Toro get...stamping your feet and calling former First Ladies prostitutes isn't going to change the fact that your faction has lost their grip on the Republican Party.

It's done.

Good luck tilting at windmills Mr. Quixote.

Screenshot_20220303-131526.png

I really don't think them goper fundamentalist xians and pentacostals really have an issue in a married man proving his virality by "taking" a heathen

EDIT: but taking a heathen gay male lover would probably require open repentance and blaming secular humanism and Satan
Nah. The fake Christians just give R's a "mulligan", even if the politician shoots someone on Fifth Avenue.

I don't understand why this guy is dropping out. I mean, Republicans have totally normalized adultery. So much so, you're practically a RINO if you haven't cheated on your spouse.

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you believe this stupid shit you keep vomiting of your hate? You do, don't you? Be honest

What the fuck are you talking about? Do you believe this stupid shit you keep vomiting of your hate? You do, don't you? Be honest
Can you imagine cheating on your wife with an ISIS bride. I mean I'm hardly one to cast the first stone .... you know that 'glass houses" and all, but but that is seriously weird shit for a goper claiming to be a combat vet and defender of American truths.

That pic of Randy Andy don't look to bad in that light. I'm sure that woman had a shitty childhood, but ..... daym

Can you imagine cheating on your wife with an ISIS bride. I mean I'm hardly one to cast the first stone .... you know that 'glass houses" and all, but but that is seriously weird shit for a goper claiming to be a combat vet and defender of American truths.

That pic of Randy Andy don't look to bad in that light. I'm sure that woman had a shitty childhood, but ..... daym
Well, according to the OP link, Van Taylor's mistress volunteered to deprogram Muslim extremists, which I think is an honorable profession.

I do think, though, someone needs to take him aside and explain having a mistress is practically a requirement to show your loyalty to Trump these days, and resigning is totally retro. Only RINO's do that shit any more.

Hmmmm. Maybe Van Taylor was trying to find a way to get off the Trump party crazy train without being attacked for leaving...

So since we should according to you dump the Republican party because of one Republican and every Republican is responsible for the actions of one Republican, let's apply your logic to Democrats where every Democrat is responsible for the actions of every Democrat.

So Nancy is guilty of sending naken picks to underage minors, huh? That's what you are accusing Republicans of. One guy did it, they are all guilty.

Oh wait, Democrats. That's different ...

It was not the affair, it was that he had it with an ISIS bride. The GOP does not care about cheating on a spouse, but you cannot do it with a Mooslim

It was not the affair, it was that he had it with an ISIS bride. The GOP does not care about cheating on a spouse, but you cannot do it with a Mooslim

Huh, so when I saw you

Bash Republicans - every time I see you
Bash Democrats - Never

Your record stands.

So where do you get this shit you're making up since you certainly don't speak for Republicans as apparently you believe you do, jackass

Forum List

Back