The Democrats’ Nevada Problem

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
These races will be close, but I do think Cortez-Masto will lose and I think Sisolak will lose as well. I also believe there is an outside chance that the Democrats will lose all three House seats they currently hold in the state. They pulled a bunch of Democrats out of NV-1 to shore up NV-3 and NV-4, but now all three are marginally Democratic instead of having a safe seat, a lean seat, and a swing seat. The wave may be strong enough to wipe out all three incumbents.

Nevada needs to start catering to their citizens and businesses instead of kissing illegal alien asses and strictly following all the idiotic liberal positions. Nevada needs America first leadership. Fuck the NWO, Joe Biden and their desire to bring back slavery and establish totalitarian government.

These races will be close, but I do think Cortez-Masto will lose and I think Sisolak will lose as well. I also believe there is an outside chance that the Democrats will lose all three House seats they currently hold in the state. They pulled a bunch of Democrats out of NV-1 to shore up NV-3 and NV-4, but now all three are marginally Democratic instead of having a safe seat, a lean seat, and a swing seat. The wave may be strong enough to wipe out all three incumbents.

It's OK, the SEIU will put their goons on the job and make sure the needed votes to win are magically found.

The dead voting bloc in Clark County is a powerful one. They only seem to vote democrat too, so that's a plus for the corruptocrats like sisolak.

No

Harris has no real power

whoever is pulling bidens strings I dont think its harris
Want to know who is running the show?

Look at their political powerhouse donor’s and ask yourself who do you think is running the show?

Also believe this Clinton, Bush and Obama still are connected and pull strings all the time…

Well either way whoever is pulling the strings now will be the same person pulling them when Biden is gone.
Not necessarily

biden is just a shell wandering around the room

but even if harris is stupid she can still have a mind of her own

as president she can be uncontrollable

Want to know who is running the show?

Look at their political powerhouse donor’s and ask yourself who do you think is running the show?

Also believe this Clinton, Bush and Obama still are connected and pull strings all the time…
See post #13

this all just speculation so I dont claim to have the last word

but I do not want to test my idea with harris in the Oval Office

There is a red wave coming….
Demographic Demolition Delayed

The special elections proved the Traditionalists are surfing a big wave, and the Republican victories disproved the wishful thinking of the New Weird Order that its pets, prowlers, perverts, and peones voters already outnumber THOSE HORRIBLE WHITE PEOPLE.

But they're working on it. Buyer's remorse about *Bye. Done.* explains their desperate border policies and the Disney Division's grooming of the GenZies.

there's no problem a little Bernie rally can't fix

/thread

Forum List

Back